axdxex:

I'm so happy for them! They worked so hard with the re-filming and all, but it truly paid off. 

This friend group will stick with me for a long long time <3 

Me too! They totally deserve that award XD

RXinw:

The Hidden Moon - Episode 1

Horror fans assembly!!!

This is a Thai BL horror/supernatural/mystery/Back to the Past

It was a good enough first episode. There are some scenes that could scare you (I was not scared....yet)

The production (cinematography, setting and music ) seems quite fitting for the horror theme.

I look forward to seeing where this goes. Also if you have an aversion to blood this may not be for you considering one future scene shown in the series intro.

Sky Valley - Episode 8

I wait impatiently and desperately for this series to just end already.

(Re: Hidden Moon) I was planning to leave this one to binge but now I want to watch cuz it’s horror lol 

You don’t get a lot of good-quality horror BLs so I have high hopes for this one! 

RXinw:

For the Earth fans in here, I came across this photo which I thought might interest you:

I’m not a huge fan or anything but DAMNN XD

GelfyFaeth222:

The sex scenes played liked a steamy montage throughout the affair LOL

Hey guys, I know this is a BL thread and my own ideas dont mean anything, I dont want to spam, but I am going to be plotting out the whole idea today for fun.

Since my brain did a lot of the heavy lifting, I just need to fill in the blanks. I would be doing this anyway for fun but would anyone be interested in hearing it as a whole when I'm done? Likely to be at the end of the day LOL

~ Or do you just want the ending? LOL

I would like to hear the full story!

:) I cannot wait for "My Golden Blood" to come out. I am super excited!!! ♡

angeliviki2022: 

RE: 4Minutes  Not everything has been explained as of yet, and there are several guesses out there. My own guesses:

I thought Tyme was trying to get to Great at the end, like running to him/the hospital; was that true? If it was, was it just guilt? Or is that meant to imply that he DOES have feelings for Great? I know that Tyme was using Great, but I feel like Great didn’t care and actually liked Tyme. And if Tyme wasn’t originally running to Great, where was he going before he got shot?

GelfyFaeth222:

The sex scenes played liked a steamy montage throughout the affair LOL

Hey guys, I know this is a BL thread and my own ideas dont mean anything, I dont want to spam, but I am going to be plotting out the whole idea today for fun.

Since my brain did a lot of the heavy lifting, I just need to fill in the blanks. I would be doing this anyway for fun but would anyone be interested in hearing it as a whole when I'm done? Likely to be at the end of the day LOL

~ Or do you just want the ending? LOL

I’m interested in hearing it as a whole ٩(๑òωó๑)۶ 

FortPeatForever:

Any idea on when/where it’s gonna air? I couldn’t find anything on it ( ´•̥ו̥` ) 

I interrupt your BL strolling to bring you a touch of my madness ~ 

I present from My Dream Theatre ~ Shameless, a tale of forbidden love, temptation and betrayal. The full version coming soon LOL 

AI created as close as I could get to them. Also that Earth, would make a really good Jay LOL They came to me as asian but where is entirely up to you. I think Taiwan or Thai is the best match.

FortPeatForever:

that sounds like fun. i would be interested in watching that too

GelfyFaeth222:

that sounds like fun. i would be interested in watching that too

:) ♡

Casper:

Any idea on when/where it’s gonna air? I couldn’t find anything on it ( ´•̥ו̥` ) 

I heard sometime towards the end of the year so maybe November or December. :)

GelfyFaeth222:

I interrupt your BL strolling to bring you a touch of my madness ~ 

I present from My Dream Theatre ~ Shameless, a tale of forbidden love, temptation and betrayal. The full version coming soon LOL 

AI created as close as I could get to them. Also that Earth, would make a really good Jay LOL They came to me as asian but where is entirely up to you. I think Taiwan or Thai is the best match.

:) That is really cool. Love it!!♡

axdxex:
I started watching 'Amisdt a Snowstorm of Love' because I've been meaning to watch it for a long time, and yes, this is it. Leo Wu in love at first sight really does it for me ;;

I loved this one!!

RXinw:
The Hidden Moon - Episode 1

Horror fans assembly!!!

Count me out.

GelfyFaeth222:
I would be doing this anyway for fun but would anyone be interested in hearing it as a whole when I'm done?

me