axdxex:
I started watching 'Amisdt a Snowstorm of Love' because I've been meaning to watch it for a long time, and yes, this is it. Leo Wu in love at first sight really does it for me ;;

Good drama! And yeah, Leo Wu in this role is so awesome! I won't spoil one big reason I have for loving this story. :-)

RXinw:

That is why I like it lol

Sometimes I need a break from being reminded that I am not getting hot  *cough* I mean single.

Ah I see! LOL

RXinw:
Also if you have an aversion to blood this may not be for you considering one future scene shown in the series intro.

This and the horror counts me out of this one!!

RXinw:
For the Earth fans in here, I came across this photo which I thought might interest you:

Wowza, I'm interested. 

RXinw:
For the Earth fans in here, I came across this photo which I thought might interest you:

I counter your photo of Earth's washboard abs with this photo of my most dearly beloved Fluke Natouch showin' his stuff:

p43425:
I counter your photo of Earth's washboard abs with this photo of my most dearly beloved Fluke Natouch showin' his stuff:

Hahahaha...sorry.

American Fan:
Hahahaha...sorry.

I was holding it in until I saw your post HAHAHAHA its the "sorry" at the end that got me lmao

It's late but I'm going to see what Love Is More Than A Word is about and hopefully get my brain to turn off for a while.

RXinw:

I was holding it in until I saw your post HAHAHAHA its the "sorry" at the end that got me lmao

I'm trying to be polite.

Monster Next Door- episode 7

Watching Got trying to catch the spider was hilarious lol

That is it.

American Fan:
Hahahaha...sorry.

RXinw:

Hey, do not diss my total pure devoted love for Fluke Natouch, or for any of my other 38 harem members*!!!

* count as of 8 Sep. 2024, harem subject to additions without notice

+++ 

Just call me "The Juggler". In addition to jugglin' my harem, I'm also jugglin' way too many BLs at the same time, including now also:

"Lovely Writer"
Verdict so far: Lovin' it.
Highlights so far: General cuteness 'n fluffiness. Nubsib's aggressive flirtation with Gene.

"This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans"
Highlight so far: Too soon to say, but it will probably be the side couple.

"Something In My Room"
Highlight so far: Supanut, of course!

I'm trying out some other options for the fan actor badges. I was thinking two titles and/or two images? Would love some input/feedback for titles. Please post any suggestions in this >> feeds post. What would you like to see on such a badge? 

below two different gif badge samples, left only has a nickname title and the right badge emphasize favourite actor. 

edit: I could also include something like: Favourite/Favorite BL Ship/Couple.

Rien:
below two different badge samples, left only has a nickname title and the right badge emphasize favourite actor. 

Oh No! @p43425 is going to die from Fluke's cuteness. He might not make it lol

RXinw:
Oh No! @p43425 is going to die from Fluke's cuteness. He might not make it lol

No worries. Badges can't hold a candle to my vivid fantasies ...

p43425:

No worries. Badges can't hold a candle to my vivid fantasies ...

MeNotYou:
Tell me you at least got to see the good parts...LOL

The sex scenes played liked a steamy montage throughout the affair LOL

Hey guys, I know this is a BL thread and my own ideas dont mean anything, I dont want to spam, but I am going to be plotting out the whole idea today for fun.

Since my brain did a lot of the heavy lifting, I just need to fill in the blanks. I would be doing this anyway for fun but would anyone be interested in hearing it as a whole when I'm done? Likely to be at the end of the day LOL

~ Or do you just want the ending? LOL

@MeNotYou oh yes I’m excited to start watching Kidnap! Hopefully I can watch the first ep today XD

RXinw:

Lol your VCSO never disappoints XD