American Fan:

It's on my October list to start it and I'll see what happens, since I usually don't do ghosts.

Holy Cow!! That could be a double party, birthdays & Halloween.

yeah! It’s a crazy expensive month tho lol

October Challenge - Favorite Fall Activities

First, the weather is wonderful in the Fall where I live, as long as winter doesn't come early. In my area, snow can come as early as October and as late as May. Matter of fact, the worst snow storms are in the spring, cuz moisture in the snow makes it very heavy. So branches and even trees fall over.

There are only 2 really hot months - July & August, but the sun is out more than 300 days of the year. There isn't a lot of rain. (Sorry UK!)

Last weekend my sister drove us into the mountains to look and take photos of the turning aspen trees. We stopped in a small town for lunch where the wild elk roam around the streets and eat flowers. This is in the Rocky Mountain National Park.

I've been given lots of apples and sweet potatoes, so this week I'll make chunky cinnamon applesauce and sweet potato cornbread. Fall is when I do a lot more cooking & baking.

And since winter is around the corner I'll stock up on stuff for the times I can't go to the store due to weather conditions.

I don't really do any traditional fall activities or decorations, etc.

Something In My Room uncut ep 1

This series is so perfect for me: a comedy horror BL starring Supanut :0 

And oh boy is it HILARIOUS! I couldn’t stop laughing at Phob desperately trying to contact Phat, and him smiling and getting his face so close to Phat’s. everything about him just makes this drama so much better than it already is honestly 

Oh P’God, where the heck did you come from lol

Also, I’m so jealous of Phat TT I wish I had a ghost like Phob, a handsome cutie who even tries to protect me XD 

If I haven’t already said this, I claim Supanut. HE IS MINE EVERYONE, LET IT BE KNOWN. 

Anyways, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this drama and I can’t wait to watch the next ep!! 

Just a question tho: does it have a happy ending? I’m worried about the ending since Phob is a ghost and Phat is a human so how exactly can they stay together, you know? 

October Challenge - Favorite Fall Activities 

not doing much but i do like cold weather, i love talking walks when its a bit cold (not extremely cold) and love the smell of rain, id be Looking at Halloween decorations and watching scary movies why not (not extremely scary) , ngl tho when i watch scary movies id be half watching while the rest of the time covering my eyes and id jump at least once lol