DramaNomNom:
My soul requires a season 2 that I know isn't coming. I love this series so much!

You and the rest of us!

RXinw:

I highly, highly, highly highly recommend Cherry Blossoms After Winter

Well, in that case I shall definitely start that soon 

RXinw:

YAYYYY

Also yes lol I guess I failed to mention that they are very good looking *cough* Kokoy de Santos from Gameboys; Jericho del Rosario from My Story. See pictures:

Kokoy de Santos 

Jericho del Rosario

Oh my god…. They look so good :0 

I have to watch Gameboys now just to see Kokoy 

American Fan:

Yay, glad you liked it!!

I did! Thx for the rec!

Ok so should I watch Addicted Heroin? Is it on the same level as Stay With Me? Does it give in 10 episode what SWM did in 24?

p43425:

You and the rest of us!

I was on Book Tok and this guy was talking about books that are his “chip” books and these were books that are good but have no substance to them. Like you read them for a good time and the vibes but it’s not fill you up  like a potato chip  

it made me realize that some of my favorite BL series would follow under this category and I think it’s because I love a cheesy romance. Like I love an amazing BL with fantastic plot and editing and really good acting and the OST is fantastic and it breaks me into million pieces. 

However, I can get behind a really cheesy not so great one where it’s “chip” BL.  

Ongoing BL series that I think kind of follows under this category would definitely be battle of writers. Because the writing is OK it’s nothing bad. Acting is fine and personally, I’m not having any issues with the acting.  The chemistry between our leads is fantastic.  And I think some of the side couples have potential. However, I’m just here for a silly goofy time and I love that about this series. It’s just escapism for me this series and that is fantastic. 

Day 8. What are your favorite stores/brands?

Don't have any. I rarely do shop for clothes, but my recent clothing purchase are two shirts, official merch for Hibari Kyoya and Mukuro Rokudo from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, one of my all-time fave anime. Coincidentally, MukuHiba is my OTP when it comes to anime. <3 I bought these shirts from Goods Republic, a store that ships items worldwide from Japan.

DramaNomNom:

Ok so should I watch Addicted Heroin? Is it on the same level as Stay With Me? Does it give in 10 episode what SWM did in 24?

I am really loving "Addicted Heroin" on its own merits - in fact, much more than I thought I would - but I'm deliberately not comparing it with "Stay With Me" (which sets an impossible standard). It's not only very Thai but also lighter than "Stay With Me", thanks especially to the very cute side couple - Tiger (Jur) can be very funny!

I can't answer your third and final question because it's currently airing.

I'm watching the uncut version on WeTV (VPN to Bangkok) - but I'm a bit irritated with WeTV because, after almost a week (and three messages from me), last week's episode 8 is still missing English subtitles. WeTV is getting stronger on BL content, but as a technical platform it leaves something to be desired.

Hannah:
It’s just escapism for me this series and that is fantastic. 

I like your positive attitude! Speaking for myself, "BOTW" is all about my dearly beloved Tutor and Yim, who totally blind me to the series' considerable (but not fatal) weaknesses and peculiarities.