Simi_Tutu:

Yes, Yes, he is you are free to pass out now, lol

PLEASEEE HAHAHAHAHA

Perfect Propose - episodes 1 - 3

I am not sure but I believe this is the first time a J-BL has satisfied my halfway mark requirements. Why did I not watch this sooner! I love it so far and that is monumental for me considering my feelings regarding J-BLs; looks like I just need to find the right ones for me. When Kai said "Because in the end you're going to be mine", my heart felt weird in a good way.

What I love about these characters is that they are direct with their feelings. Things just flow smoothly and no one is acting stubborn; no one is falling into the usual penchant of J-BL characters. Hopefully this continues throughout.

Yes I started this series on a whim after Love Sea's disappointment.

P.S I am glad you guys felt the same and I was just not over here being mental lol.

Hello. Can I join? (❁´◡`❁) Should I message someone If I want to?

mojdziwnytelewizor:
Hello. Can I join? (❁´◡`❁) Should I message someone If I want to?

Welcome to the club!

No need to message anyone.

I hope you enjoy your time here. We are a very friendly bunch so do not be afraid to share your thoughts on BLs and ask questions or ask for series recs.

RXinw:

Welcome to the club!

No need to message anyone.

I hope you enjoy your time here. We are a very friendly bunch so do not be afraid to share your thoughts on BLs and ask questions or ask for series recs.

Thank you so much! 

RXinw:
Perfect Propose

I loved this series!!!

p43425:
I loved this series!!!

hehe are we about to have another series we both love to compliment UWMA.

Also the visuals of the leads *smirk emoji*

p43425:
"Love Sea" is the best-written BL drama ever,

I threw up in my mouth a little lol

RXinw:
Guys is it me? Am I the problem here?

No, my foresight has never failed me. It is terrible. I do not like MAME. Not the actors fault.

Hello to all new members 

For my fellow "DMD Friendship the Reality" fans: There's a lot of talent in the Domundi third-gen actors who we got to know - including the musical talents of Firstone and Tle. This new music video is confirmation of how musically gifted this new pairing is.

American Fan:

Hi Casper! I had a cat named Casper when I was little. I see that we both  like LOVE Jeff Satur,  F4 Thailand and Love In The Air!! I can't do many thrillers though.

And speaking of introverts (I saw your pfp comment), someone here asked the question about HS/Uni clubs. I could never bring myself to be a part of a club or group at school. Never. I could barely talk to other classmates most of the time, unless a friendly extrovert talked to me first. I was pitiful. Ugh!!

I can relate!! My first year of college, I genuinely only talked to my roommate and the one person I knew from HS; once my roommate had to physically drag me out of our room just to go to the cafeteria (;﹏;) 

p43425:
"DMD Friendship the Reality"

What is this? What kind of reality show is it?

Saygo:
What kind of reality show is it?

It was the recent Domundi reality series (on Youtube) to introduce their third generation of artists and to establish couple pairings. I'm not usually a big fan of reality shows, but I loved it - and it got me very engaged with the new slate of actors (which was rather the point of the series).

p43425:
It was the recent Domundi reality series (on Youtube) to introduce their third generation of artists and to establish couple pairings. I'm not usually a big fan of reality shows, but I loved it - and it got me very engaged with the new slate of actors (which was rather the point of the series).

That sounds really interesting! Do I understand it correctly, you can watch it on Youtube? :-) Is it from this yera or last year if you might know.^^

To all Newbies: Welcome and lovely greeting! :-)

To all my "The Boyfriend" fellows: Tomorrow is Tuuuueeeessssdayyyy! :D :D :D 

RXinw:
Great minds think alike!

Well said. :-)

I just let myself be carried away by my appetite. :D 

RXinw:
Please ignore the things I allegedly said.

How could I...? I value all your thoughts very much! :-*

p43425:
Be warned: Today's episode of "The Trainee" is missing subtitles in part 2. Hopefully they'll be there tomorrow.

Thanks for mentioning. It's good to know, it was not me alone. Fortunately subtitles are available now! :-)