p43425:

I think that's his look. Remember Gems's costume in the finals of "DMD Friendship the Reality"?

*dead* you didn’t!

But you might be on to something

Jadeheart:
While you're trying to learn those moves I'm over trying to do this KATSEYE Touch choreo  LOL

Haha, they got moves!

p43425:
Hmm, "To Be Continued" is still buried in my PTW list. I don't recall any talk of it here. I will raise its priority level right now!

FYI - I only gave this series a 7/10. In other words, I don't rec it for my BL friends, but for you it might work, lol.

p43425:
I think that's his look. Remember Gems's costume in the finals of "DMD Friendship the Reality"?

I'm bad at recalling details. Besides, do the actors get to wear what they want in a series or are the fits assigned based on the character they play? I've wondered about that...

Jadeheart:

OMG this week's ep of Kidnap was sooooo good (˃̣̣̥ᯅ˂̣̣̥)

It was for sure! 

axdxex:

*dead* you didn’t!

But you might be on to something

I'm missing smth...

American Fan:
do the actors get to wear what they want in a series or are the fits assigned based on the character they play?

Good question. There's no doubt that "DMD Friendship the Reality" was very "choreographed" (figuratively speaking). I mean that in a good way, as I don't like "reality TV" unless it has a lot of structure (i.e. more "pseudo-reality", as real life is so boring and poorly structured). Regarding the final show and especially the costumes, I'm guessing that the artists/contestents got a lot of professional support but that the basic decisions were largely their own. I will ask Tutor and Yim about this the next time we have one of our meet-ups.

As to what this means for the outfit in "BOTW", it's surely decided by the director, who I'm sure also tries to play to the perceived wishes of BL fandom.

p43425:
I will ask Tutor and Yim about this the next time we have one of our meet-ups.

Why do I not believe much talking gets done during these meet-ups lol

American Fan:
Ok, I looked. This might sound weird, but their chests bounced too much for me.

lol I am glad that at least one of us was looking above waist.

Jadeheart:
On that note this group of guys also slayed the f*ck out of the same dance cover. It starts at 2:38 in the middle of the video.

LOL they came understanding the assignment!

p43425:
Hmm, "To Be Continued" is still buried in my PTW list. I don't recall any talk of it here. I will raise its priority level right now!

YESSS

Jadeheart:
OMG this week's ep of Kidnap was sooooo good (˃̣̣̥ᯅ˂̣̣̥)

Yup, it was indeed a good episode.

American Fan:

I'm missing smth...

Like it might be the image dmd is building for him— but idk lol

FaeryWren:

all my brain cells right now ...

Lmao that was me the whole time I was reading it 

Too many big professional words lol