axdxex:
GMMTV usually does a great job at pairing people

I agree with that overall

axdxex:
PerthSanta honestly has the potential to be a big ship

I'm willing to give them a try

Re: Kidnap - episode 6

I loved it lol. I am going to bed my eyes are shutting on their own. Tomorrow I will have more to say.

RXinw:
Re: Kidnap - episode 6

I loved it l

I just watched it tonight too and yeah, it's one of my favs so far! But so is Addicted Heroin, hee hee.

p43425:
I recommend the separately posted "uncut" version, with complete contiguous episodes (rather than cut into four parts).

I didn't realize there was an uncut version also. I just searched for it and it's playing normally and no region issues either. Thanks!

American Fan:
RE: Stay With Me - Totally agree! I remember when the drama page comment section was full on debating whether it was a BL or Bromance, haha.

I learned about and am glad that I missed that war long after it took place, because I watched the series a few months after it ended. I heard it got really heated between both factions lol.

Speaking of PerthSanta, GMMTV is releasing the official trailer for Perfect 10 Liners in 4 hours! We’ll finally get to see their on-screen dynamic :o 

axdxex:
Speaking of PerthSanta, GMMTV is releasing the official trailer for Perfect 10 Liners in 4 hours! We’ll finally get to see their on-screen dynamic :o

Sweet, I'll definitely check it out and see what's up with them as a pair.

American Fan:
Fourever You EP 2

There's more action watching Earth's face then there is in the whole episode.

LOL! I just finished watching this ep and it was a good ep, especially the end which was cute, but yeah Earth is so over the top. Even Bas is being so over the top with his character.  i'm saving Kidnap for tomorrow it's super late.

Day 12. What are your favorite scary movies and/or Halloween movies?

Don't have any. Horror movies scare me to death so I don't watch them. Plus, I don't think it's wise to watch them due to my mental illness which gets this imagination of the movie and makes it all too real to handle. Well, technically I have the meds, but practically, I still get scared pretty easily. Also, movies where people harm themselves in some way, also not recommended for me. Take Lady Bird for example and a certain scene from it. Definitely not good.

Emrys:
Day 12. What are your favorite scary movies and/or Halloween movies?

My favourite scary movies are: Scream, Annabelle, Bird box and that is all I can think of for now

Day 12 ~ October Challenge

What are your favorite scary movies and/or Halloween movies?

I prefer creepy over scary, which is probably why I don't mind ghost/supernatural films. 

Tim Burton is my man for that lol Beetlejuice, Sleepy Hollow, Edward Scissorhands and Corpse Bride are my favourites. I've enjoyed some Hitchcock films as well. And I'm a big fan of Edgar Allen Poe's works. I enjoyed a lot of gothic literature as a teen. 

I was a 90s kid so I loved Are You Afraid of the Dark and Goosebumps a lot and honestly, that's probably why my tastes swing towards weird and creepy, more than outright death and pain LOL 

I'm still weird and creepy to be fair LOL

I take no pleasure in watching someone being brutally tortured, murdered or dragged to hell lol 

American Fan:
Fourever You EP 2

There's more action watching Earth's face then there is in the whole episode.

Tsk tsk. You of all people should appreciate that, in fluffy-cute series, action is superfluous.

Jadeheart:
I just finished watching this ep and it was a good ep, especially the end which was cute, but yeah Earth is so over the top. Even Bas is being so over the top with his character.

True, but Earth is always OTT. That's just what he does - and in this series (as with "My Only 12%") it works for me.

FaeryWren:

Day 12 ~ October Challenge

What are your favorite scary movies and/or Halloween movies?

I prefer creepy over scary, which is probably why I don't mind ghost/supernatural films. 

Tim Burton is my man for that lol Beetlejuice, Sleepy Hollow, Edward Scissorhands and Corpse Bride are my favourites. I've enjoyed some Hitchcock films as well. And I'm a big fan of Edgar Allen Poe's works. I enjoyed a lot of gothic literature as a teen. 

I was a 90s kid so I loved Are You Afraid of the Dark and Goosebumps a lot and honestly, that's probably why my tastes swing towards weird and creepy, more than outright death and pain LOL 

I'm still weird and creepy to be fair LOL

I take no pleasure in watching someone being brutally tortured, murdered or dragged to hell lol 

Ooh, my dad used to show me Are You Afraid Of The Dark and it was fun to watch! And Goosebumps is classic lol 

axdxex:

Just watched it and OH MY GOD THIS IS AWESOME

I absolutely love all of the couples, and I can’t wait to see Santa! Also, we get to see the side couple from Cherry Magic and more of MarcPoon yayyy

This is definitely my most anticipated drama yet

axdxex:
Speaking of PerthSanta, GMMTV is releasing the official trailer for Perfect 10 Liners in 4 hours!

Just watched it, too. Looks really promising! Amazing ensemble cast (reminds me a bit of "We Are")!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbiPjsgdKjU

P.S. Holy cow!  According to MDL, 30 (thirty!) episodes running until 18 May 2025. GMMTV wants to take over my life (as if it hasn't done so already).