p43425:

Yes, exactly. Me too. I was raised according to the motto, "If you don't have anything nice to say about someone, don't say anything at all."

^ same, same

p43425:

Yes, exactly. Me, too. I was raised according to the motto, "If you don't have anything nice to say about someone, don't say anything at all."

What if they ask for it?

*This has nothing to do with an artiste, just speaking about everyday life and rude persons you may encounter.*

RXinw:

What if they ask for it?

*This has nothing to do with an artiste, just speaking about everyday life and rude persons you may encounter.*

IRL— some people deserve it lmao

axdxex:

IRL— some people deserve it lmao

Damn Straight! My personal motto is, "When they go low you go high, but sometimes you meet them in the middle."

P.S Ironic I said "damn straight" in a BL Club LOLLL

RXinw:

Yes. It is good to find the positive and this is indeed a positive.

*Chants in mind* "Don't say anything!"

p43425:

I agree with you about the fickle nastiness of fandom, and of course, we don't know what kind of issues there might have been between him and Net - but in all fairness, it was a bit more than that, as James ditched a pending production, thereby harming others. To me, that was selfish and irresponsible.

I dont pay attention to the actors/ships and I only watched Bed Friend last week LOL So he left his co star and a production at the same time? because that would make me think something serious went down with someone or some people. People are often selfish and irresponsible when they emotional explode over something lol

@AmericanFan Here's the link. I personally think it  needs more work ngl. I really, really wish that someone helped  him out more https://youtu.be/oXzdZEhfu9Q?si=1xg8ck4EePm-yi_S

Wrenix:

I dont pay attention to the actors/ships and I only watched Bed Friend last week LOL So he left his co star and a production at the same time? because that would make me think something serious went down with someone or some people. People are often selfish and irresponsible when they emotional explode over something lol

According to the Mandee announcement in February (below), James decided (at least officially) to quit in order "to focus on his career as an artist", which I understood to mean a music artist. At this point, he may be regretting that decision.

I've not seen any credible information about any specific falling out with Net; this is just my speculation to try to explain the inexplicable.

Chun Mo Rionnag:

Decide for yourself: "You?" by JamesSu. [Click on the blue text to view MV.]

Wow. Interesting.His visuals will take him very far! He also has the fanbase to learn and grow i guess

@P43425 that sounds like a very standard company response and that always makes me nervous LOL

Unless someone says something I guess a falling out is just pure speculation. But, the 'focus on being artist' kind of feels a little steely. Why not just say music? I remember when Jeff left boc, i believe they said he was going to focus on his music career, so unless its a translation issue, that makes me think that maybe James does't want to do BL's anymore? Artist is quite an all encompassing word.  Let him do what he feels will satisfy him creatively, as oppose to one career path in particular? 

Wrenix:
Let him do what he feels will satisfy him creatively, as oppose to one career path in particular? 

Absolutely. My problem is not with James having the freedom to choose his own path, which is (or should be) the good right of every actor, but rather that he ditched a pending production, thereby hurting others.

Wrenix:

@P43425 that sounds like a very standard company response and that always makes me nervous LOL

Unless someone says something I guess a falling out is just pure speculation. But, the 'focus on being artist' kind of feels a little steely. Why not just say music? I remember when Jeff left boc, i believe they said he was going to focus on his music career, so unless its a translation issue, that makes me think that maybe James does't want to do BL's anymore? Artist is quite an all encompassing word.  Let him do what he feels will satisfy him creatively, as oppose to one career path in particular? 

I agree. At the time it sounded like he did not want to act in bls anymore. It seemed liked his pairing was rising in popularity as well. I thought it was a bit weird since he could do both music and acting but maybe he genuinely just just changed his interests. We will never know if there was more behind his decision.

p43425:

Absolutely. My problem is not with James having the freedom to choose his own path, which is (or should be) the good right of every actor, but rather that he ditched a pending production, thereby hurting others.

Thats what makes me think that something went down behind the scenes LOL I guess I'm giving the benefit of the doubt here that an actor would abandon responsibilities and not think of his fans, esp in asian culture but, yeah, unless someone wants to say something, it's just speculation. It's the equivalent of an employee walk out. There's always a reason for doing so.

*whispers* ....pssst hey,,,,,hey Onyx, I might have part 4 coming soon ..... you might enjoy this one. I'm going to be really shy when it goes up tomorrow LOL

p43425:
Looking at your PTW list ... hmmm ... "cute" and "nice" is clear, but what does Onyx mean by "quick burn"? If that means "moves along quickly with total runtime of 2-3 hours", I guess that rules out most Thai BLs,  but I'll throw some in anyways.

So here are some ideas:

Emrys:

Bokura no Micro na Shuumatsu 

Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai! 

Hidamari ga Kikoeru 

I Told Sunset about You 

Kieta Hatsukoi 

Utsukushii Kare 

From your ptw list, these are the most loved series I can come up with. I haven't seen most of the other titles in your ptw, but these are good enough to must watch. It depends on what you want at the moment, but they are short and nice. Happy watching!

sjay:

I don’t know if you’re OK with currently airing dramas but sugar dog life is super cute. Seven out of 10 episodes of aired so far. 

There's also Kieta Hatsukoi, if it's with you,  I became the lead in a bl drama, a man who defies the world of  bl s1 - s3, I cannot reach You, Mr. Unlucky has no Choice to kiss

Chun Mo Rionnag:

Got 20 minutes to spare? This is a cute, short film: "Complicated" (Thailand, 2024) that I just posted about on my feed.

If you have 45 minutes to spare, the three-part series, "2nd Chance" (Thailand, 2024) is a cute watch.

axdxex:

I think we usually like similar shows-- so let me give this a try. I'm counting these all as quick-burn because they're short. Is that cheating? lol 

• Plus & Minus : 12 Ep / 25 min 
    • Best Friends to Lovers. Adults.
  • Kimi Ni Wa Todokanai : 8 EP / 20 min
    • Best Friends to Lovers. High School. 
  • Takara No Vidro : 10 EP / 23 min
    • Cute. Leads actually get together well before the finale.
  • Old Fashion Cupcake : 5 EP / 25 min
    • Age Gap. Classic. 
  • Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo : 5 EP / 23 min.
    • Refreshing.
  • Bokura No Shokutaku : 10 EP / 23 min
    • Adorable. I love this show with all my heart. 

Thx a lot for all of ur recs guys!! Hard to choose between all of these lol

Wrenix:

They are the inspiration for my Libra season theme and then just decided that since they live in my psyche anyway, I'll just make them a reoccurring feature LOL This is their profile now haha

Ooh, I'm a libra!! R u?