Have any of you guys started High School Frenemy and if you have what do you think of it so far

Geminibaddie22:

Have any of you guys started High School Frenemy and if you have what do you think of it so far

Oh I forgot that started lol I need to go watch. XD

Day 16. Is there something that you do not like about Fall?

One thing I do not like about Fall is illnesses. I usually tend to get sick every October or November with either the flu, upper respiratory infection or bronchitis for like 2 weeks straight every year so fingers crossed I do not get sick this year.  

BabyFeatForever:

Day 16. Is there something that you do not like about Fall?

One thing I do not like about Fall is illnesses. I usually tend to get sick every October or November with either the flu, upper respiratory infection or bronchitis for like 2 weeks straight every year so fingers crossed I do not get sick this year.  

oh damn that sucks

Although it's same for me, I have a glue ear condition (since I was like 6) and during winter it gets so much worse and my hearing just malfunctions lol

I've already started feeling the ear pain and now I'm like dreading when it gets even colder in winter TT

OnyxTheHedgehog:

oh damn that sucks

Although it's same for me, I have a glue ear condition (since I was like 6) and during winter it gets so much worse and my hearing just malfunctions lol

I've already started feeling the ear pain and now I'm like dreading when it gets even colder in winter TT

Oh no :( I am sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon. ♡