Simi_Tutu:

I wasn't a fan of this series either. I skipped most of it and was only interested in RJ and Alex. HAHA

Same! It was so underwhelming, but I liked RJ & Alex. We should have gotten more of them lol

MeNotYou:

Me too! Speaking of which, I'm off to watch epi 3 *bounce, bounce, bounce*

Where in the hey is EP 3?? 

MeNotYou:

I freaking loved him and Cherry Magic. I still haven't had a chance to watch the original Japanese version, but I heard it's excellent too, so it's on my must see list.

I really liked the J-version (means a lot coming from me as I'm NOT a big fan of J-dramas in general), but the Thai version edges out the J-series by a teeny bit. IMO.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Aw man, I wanna choose him lol 

I guess you'll have to be quicker next time. hee hee

FortPeatForever:
Mhok from Last Twilight. He is just such a green flag and super caring and protective of the people he loves. He might be tough and a Baddy on the outside but on the inside he is much more than that he is very strong, loving and caring .♡ 

He's the best!! I fell in love with him during that series, and I still am!!

GelfyFaeth222:
Lan Zhan, so I'd be Wei Ying.

My forever fantasy favs!! *sigh*.  The long hair, the robes, their character personalities, their EVERYTHING! **double sigh**

Simi_Tutu:
but we could only pick one. Haha!

Say it LOUDER for the guy in Germany in the back. please.

MeNotYou:
Just finished this week's epi of both I Hear the Sun Spot and I Saw You in My Dreams.

I haven't caught up on those yet. Thx for the tissue warning!

Simi_Tutu:

I'm putting off watching this week's episode because I know it's going to be tough. I'm not ready for the tears; I need my favorite characters to be happy.

Oh well, maybe I better skip a week...

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Kiseki: Dear To Me is AMAZING imo

It was an amazing drama! Had me on the edge of my seat for the second half.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I just watched Peaceful Property ep 1 and I know it’s not BL but IT IS SO GOOD. (@American Fan you should stay well away from this series l

Got it!! I flagged it :-)

MeNotYou:
Chen Yi and Ai Di together was everything.

I can't go quite that far, but for sure I would love to see them as MLs in a drama, continuing their story. Yes, sir!

MeNotYou:
That said, I don't recommend Anti Reset. It's one of the only TBLs I didn't particularly care for.

Wait a minute here!! I liked the whole robot theme and the MLs were SO cute together. And so romantic. Besides you, wouldn't love a good robot romance? NO, don't answer that anyone! 

MeNotYou:

But it works for me... bwahahahaha!

Totally not official so from here on out your declaration will not be recognized. Stamped and SEALED!

GelfyFaeth222:
taiwan BL's 

When it comes to drama productions, my order of preference is Japanese, then Taiwan, Thai, and Korean. If the Chinese government would stop censoring BL, I would choose Chinese over Korean. In my opinion, "Stay with Me" was masterfully written. The cast did an incredible job. The child actor Phoebe has so much potential as an actress in the future. I'm disappointed that there won't be a season 2.

GelfyFaeth222:
That hair is so on purpose LOL xD 

Well, it's  working. LOL

MeNotYou:
Anti Reset.

I don't know what it is about this drama, but it made me really uncomfortable. Some plots just don't work in live-action. It dropped a lot of information without providing any explanations. How does "Ever 9" eat or go to the bathroom? How is this even possible?  and when he and Chu Yi Ping kiss, does it feel like skin, or is it just rubber? The drama really said hey, these two are going to make out and you're just going to believe it. Oh, and if I'm not mistaken, they actually did the deed. I can't recall for certain, but I believe they did. I'm sorry, but I just can't believe that the situation would ever be plausible.  This is no  Chobits! This drama offends me so much that I rated it a 2 out of 10. I would have given it a one, but I actually like the filming and scenery in some parts.

American Fan:
NO, don't answer that anyone! 

Points to my rant in the comment above LOL

FortPeatForever:
August 28 challenge: Choose a BL series Bf-

For this challenege I am gonna choose someone different and I am gonna go with Mhok from Last Twilight. He is just such a green flag and super caring and protective of the people he loves. He might be tough and a Baddy on the outside but on the inside he is much more than that he is very strong, loving and caring .♡ 

great choice <3

Simi_Tutu:
It dropped a lot of information without providing any explanations.

It's called "use your imagination". LOL. Or look at it as SciFi?

Wouldn't fantasies have a lot of illogical things happening as well that can't be explained...?

Am I the only one here that likes robot themes/stories?  You got me curious now....

This one's for RXinw. 

Simi_Tutu:
When it comes to drama productions, my order of preference is Japanese, then Taiwan, Thai, and Korean. If the Chinese government would stop censoring BL, I would choose Chinese over Korean. In my opinion, "Stay with Me" was masterfully written. The cast did an incredible job. The child actor Phoebe has so much potential as an actress in the future. I'm disappointed that there won't be a season 2.

I havent watched any Japanese BLs yet and only, 3 ? korean BLs so....I'm not really sure what my preference is for now LOL But I know Thai BL's do often leave me very disappointed so theres a good change they could be last LOL

Mignon toi:

great choice <3

:) Thanks bestie ♡

American Fan:
Am I the only one here that likes robot themes/stories?  You got me curious now....

I've never watched any to answer that question LOL this is where the demi protects me because I could end up just finding it funny LOL

American Fan:

It's called "use your imagination". LOL. Or look at it as SciFi?

Wouldn't fantasies have a lot of illogical things happening as well that can't be explained...?

This one's for RXinw. 

Lmao XD I love the gif 

American Fan:
Where in the hey is EP 3?? 

I watch most of my shows on Kisskh because they always come out WAAAY sooner and generally speaking, show the uncut versions if they're available. Every now and then the subs aren't quite right (just a few words here and there) or on very rare occasions the quality is lower than normal, so sometimes I'll rewatch on MyAsian like in the case of one of the epis in This Love Has No Long Beans. I knew the sub was off when they were saying it was cowsprout or something like that instead of long beans. Laughed my assets off, but still, wanted to make sure the rest of the subs were ok. 

@Simi_Tutu Ikr!! 

Simi_Tutu:

MY EXACT REACTION

MeNotYou:

Bummer. I love me some TayNew thanks to Cherry Magic, but I'm not a fan of horror. Still haven't watched DFF because of that...lol

this series is perfect for a horror-loving polca like me lol

As for DFF, I only liked it cuz of the horror/gore and Copper (he’s such a cutie!)

American Fan:
I haven't caught up on those yet. Thx for the tissue warning!

You may not cry, as I do cry easy, but I think a few tears will escape at least. Next week tho..... Imma be bawling my eyes out I just know it!