axdxex:

FOR THE RECORD

I am a Dunk enthusiast. My purpose as a fan is to endear him to everyone who will let me try lmao

I like to pet name my favourites and Dunk is now called Cherub baby. He's got little squishy cheeks I want to pinch lol

axdxex:

Please watch Lovely Writer after you're done with Star in My Mind! 

I will put that on my list thank you <3

American Fan:
Let's have more fun in Part 2!!

Thank you for the challenge! I like the second part even more than the first-- I see a lot of fun questions ^^

Jadeheart:
I just started watching Between Us last night and I'm already loving seeing the first series play out but this time from Win's & Team's pov with the focus on their relationship, while Dean & Pharm are now support roles. I'm also loving seeing the original story unfold not only from Win's & Teram's pov, but also moments of Dean's pov as well(that we didn't see in the first series) as he becomes aware of and is drawn toward Pharm and how that relationship develops. I love seeing their scenes playout from Dean's pov more this time with the defferent visual framing from his pov, whereas those were more from Pharm's pov in the first one. I got all that just from watching the first episode lol. I can't wait to watch the rest.

I watched Between Us first and Boun floored me in the first 3 seconds LOL Then I learned from this thread that it's a side series of Until We Meet Again and by that point I already loved Fluke. It was like I had no Thai bias and then in one hour I had two LOL With the exception of the dorm change, they have managed to intertwine the series together pretty well I think. I love watching both shows simultaneously as if it were all just one show. 

AUGUST CHALLENGE - DAY 15 - ULT BIAS & BIAS WRECKER

This question is a challenge for sure as I don't have a fav or ult BL bias, but I'm willing to give it a go in the spirit of the game. (My overall bias is Felix, my pf pic).

I  looked through countless pics and my fav BL shows, and came up with 9 candidates. I stalked their SM accounts and narrowed it down to 4 great guys. 

Of those 4 there is one that loves cats like me. And he is Hot, Hot, HOT! (AND he's playing a Wuxia role rn which puts him over the top in my book!!)

I came here after all that hard, hard work and find ALL but ONE taken or mentioned. Luckily for me, my choice is available so he's all mineeeeeee!!!  Just MINEEEEEE!! 

(I don't know or care if P43425 has him listed in his fine print disclaimer. Monopolies are against the law). 

I present to you the most handsome and special bias ever..... TUTOR!!

That leaves my 3 choices left for bias wrecker:

#1 - Dunk Natachai - His love of family and similar taste in music. Almost a tie with Tutor!

#2 - Gunn - How can someone be so adorable & hot at the same time!!

#3 - Phunwin - So down-to-earth & smart. Plus that cute smiling face.

For now I can't let these guys go. <3 <3 <3

axdxex:
'm pretty sure your harem is ILLEGAL, but we can deck it out behind the bleachers. 

I'll back you on that!!

axdxex:

Thank you for the challenge! I like the second part even more than the first-- I see a lot of fun questions ^^

Cool!! 

American Fan:

AUGUST BL CHALLENGE PART 2

Thanks to everyone!! You've made this challenge so much fun, no matter how little or often you post.  

(I see where I left my last place, hahaha.  Oh well, must be a sign)

Yayy, excited! :) 

Mignon toi:

August Challenge Day 15 ~ 

Who is your ULT BL bias & bias wrecker? (The actor not the character). Why? Share a fav pic!

bias: Pavel

im so glad Pavel the good actor that he is was able to shine in Pit Babe and hoping for more success to him, his acting in Pit babe and his area was the best (of course all team were doing great) but Pavel was simply amazing  and i was impressed by his acting skills <33

bias wrecker:

i have 2 because i cant choose

Bible, he is so handsome, his acting 10/10 and when he speak english?  *cough* he does things to me * i can only wish* lol 

and:

Up: this guy go from cute to sexy in few seconds, i love how different he is in both lovely writer and my stand in, the versatility and i love him as an actor <3333

I love these choices! :) 

GelfyFaeth222:
they have managed to intertwine the series together pretty well I think. I love watching both shows simultaneously as if it were all just one show.

Exactly! I love how they wove it this way.

American Fan:
(I don't know or care if P43425 has him listed in his fine print disclaimer. Monopolies are against the law). 

American Fan:
I present to you the most handsome and special bias ever..... TUTOR!!

There are  a lot of gorgeous actors in BL, but I also think Tutor is the most handsome. He's unreal. 

Star in My Mind ~ Thoughts on ep 3 while I watch ~

Maneow is still a fujoshi I see 

you know what, yes, please give mr eyebrows a little more competition. step up your game sir,

you know they do kind look like brothers lol awwwww, cute brothers being brothers

yes. fight over the cherub cheeked baby

they're going to end up in bed together...

oooh ....we're drunk talking lol

hmmmm, well mr eyebrows, you are letting cherub baby decide. you get points for that.

ooooooooooo......really drunk talking now LOL

ohhh? a new Moment Killer enters

called it lol also how did he get in there? lol

yes please sort out the sibling thing early. also lol 

Dunk has nice legs lol

art......sttttooooooore....

do you feel better now that you know he's single? lol

ok this more like it. witty flirting, i prefer that. 

supportive mum? 

this is a nice pool  .... oohhhh gay heart eyes lol 

you may now kiss the bride lol 

ahhh yes, let's  gayly embrace our queer in the pool lol

I'm enjoying the show so far. It's seems like a cute show...so far LOL

I'm glad we dropped the cold persona because I really the 'they pick on you because they like you' thing. It really peeves me off.

Meet you at the Blossom ep 4, 5,6,7 and 8 (that’s right, I binged them all :P)

I just feel sad at this point! :(

It’s so frustrating for both sides to love each other and not know about it at all! Even that by itself would have been fine, they just HAD to create a misunderstanding between them, which is just heartbreaking! :( 

Do they finally clear their misunderstandings or not? And does that ____ of a crown prince vacate that mansion or not? Actually, I would prefer it if Su Yin could also vacate the place along with him, even tho he has up until now not done anything wrong… just that you are ruining my ship too much, so please kindly leave, dear sir :( 

And can someone please protect Zheng? He needs way more protection, help and care than Xiaobao does imo, because he just feels scarred and cut and way more hurt than silly xiaobao… not to say, the latter matters less, just that he needs more help… but it’s time to draw the curtains on the day where I live, so I couldn’t watch up until episode 12! :(((

Why can we have 36 hours in a day! Wahhh!! :(((

At this point, I want Zheng also! 

*sighhh* I love this series! :) 

American Fan:

I'm never going to catch up to these questions  T_T LOL

August Challenge Day 15 ~ 

Who is your ULT Bias? ~ Some reflection

You know, reading American Fan's bias post, it's just occurred to me that I don't like to get to close to knowing an actor because I'm always then left to feel like I'm walking on a line, waiting for a scandal, a dating rumor, stalkers etc etc so I've learned to just enjoy someone's work. 

But having looked at Boun and Fluke's instagrams, there's a good chance that we would only be casual friends as our tastes and likes are very different.........Also, I'm the Mad Hatter's daughter so LOL 

I preferred Fluke's instagram. He seems a little more adventurous. I got a very glamourised feeling from Boun. 

Cheng Yi, ma man is wise enough to stay the Fk off social media because chinese SM is a drug lord's piranha tank and he seems too hard working to let anyone take him down LOL There's a good chance we could be very similar people but he keeps that wall up and I fully support that. I'd rather he not get cancelled and banned for something so ridiculous. 

So far, the only BL actor that I've had an emotional connection to has been Apo Nattawin. I feel like we're very alike personally and even though I hated Kinnporsche, I finished it for him. I even have that in my rage fueled review LOL I still hate BOC. I still have to watch Mansuang but perhaps recently, I'm softening, and realising that I kind of miss of him. Maybe I'm opening up to watching him again.

So perhaps on that reflection, I should change my BL bias. Boun and Fluke are lovely to look at and their shows are my favourite BL's so far but a bias? It's a very shallow reason to title them my bias. 

If I'm being brutally honest with myself, I'm a sensitive wee soul and I protect my heart. So when Apo came along and I got swept away in the KP hype, I think I brushed Apo aside as part of the negative experience. But he is a talented actor and much to my pleasure, in a similar manner that I enjoy Cheng Yi. 

For me a bias is going to mean a connection of some sort other than just being pretty. I would generally love to listen to some Bach and have coffee (I'll have tea) with Apo. He's also pushed me on some level internally as well. He did inspire me. He did kick start something in me, even if the rest of the experience wasn't very pleasant. 

So with that said, my real ult BL bias is Apo Nattawin.