axdxex:

So-- we're getting super close to GMMTV 2025 Part 1 (if last year's format is followed)-- drop your predictions/wish lists/hopes and dreams lol I want to hear them all!

I should probably add mine--

Spoilers : 

• GreatInn and WinnySatang seem to be hinting HARD at having dramas next year. This might be the year WinnySatang get to headline a show.

Predictions : 

• Ohm Thitiwat is at the very least getting a series. My prediction is secondary lead in a straight drama (like they gave Boun and Great when they joined GMMTV). They're probably going to save the BL for part 2-- and I have NO idea who they'll pair him up with.
  • I think we'll get another Japanese remake-- I'm going to make a guess, not a very educated one but whatever-- I think it's going to be Minato Shouji Coin Laundry, My Beautiful Man Eternal (although I don't think GMMTV has the guts to try and pull it off), or Old Fashioned Cupcake (my wish). I really think they could do well with Hidamari Ga Kikoeru, but idk if the release of the Japanese drama is too recent.
  • JimmySea  are probably getting something in Part 1. They didn't get any shows as a pair this year.

Hopes & Dreams :

• Me Every Year : JoyLada (Pond, Phuwin. Joong, Dunk) I don't think it's happening this year (specially not in Part 1) *sobs again* but one can dream.
  • I want a GreatInn show where Great is in uniform because my mind is still HERE.

Angel did you want to watch The Untamed with us today?

MeNotYou:
Oh wow! I love this version! It's like a blonde, bad boy Cha EunWoo! NOICE!

I went with Thailand because Wen, Rik and Jay all sound like Thai nicknames but maybe I should change it from Bangkok to Seoul? LOL 

Wrenix:

lmao It kind of is, isn't it? Maybe that's a good way to remember it. Rx's angelic twin LOL 

It's a combination of wen and rik's name and some personal journalling. I didn't mean to steal your name Rx lol

LOL  so I am the devil on the shoulder while you are the angel; makes sense lol

p43425:

Ah, that makes sense. I'm sure that RXinw will nonetheless be delighted to have a sister.

As an only child I refute this statement.

RXinw:
LOL  so I am the devil on the shoulder while you are the angel; makes sense lol

That sounds about right LOL

axdxex:

So-- we're getting super close to GMMTV 2025 Part 1 (if last year's format is followed)-- drop your predictions/wish lists/hopes and dreams lol I want to hear them all!

I more have hopes and dreams than predictions lol

Hopes and Dreams:

TayNew and OffGun in more mature series. We have seen OffGun in Not Me so we know that they have the acting skills to pull off more mature series so I want to see them do just that yet again. I think with TayNew recently pulling off Cherry Magic beautifully we need them in a more mature series to paint a stark contrast and display their versatility as actors.

Luke Ishikawa Plowden in a BL as a lead. A Mafia series would be nice.

A crime/mystery BL series.

Yup, I still did not go to school today.

RXinw:
I more have hopes and dreams than predictions lol

LMAO xD same

RXinw:

Maybe you just need more BL and rock hard abs? That always seems to cheer you up ^_^ *halo sparkle*

axdxex:
JimmySea  are probably getting something in Part 1. They didn't get any shows as a pair this year.

Yes this is what I think will happen because 'Twilight' did so well with awards and everything and who wouldn't love to see JimmySea again? The one I WANT to sea happen with all my little BL heart, is AouBoom getting their own series. They are everyone's favourite side couple who haven't had a chance to shine on their own yet, and they deserve it more than anyone else.

I also wouldn't mind another GreatInn cuz I loved them together in Wandee and now would be the time to capitalize on that success with an immediate follow up, just like JimmySea. Their chemistry was/is AMAZBALLS! I'd also love for the twins AJ & JJ to get a show together or apart, BL or not. Watching them is always a lot of fun. Not sure they're well known or popular enough for this to happen anytime soon, but if it does, I'll be a happy camper because I'd really like to see them expand and exercise their acting muscles beyond being just a support character.

I would also love to see UpPoom  and the entire cast of LITA all signed to GMMTV and a new series for them too. When I dream, I dream big. *grin*

DramaNomNom:

Angel did you want to watch The Untamed with us today?

Even if you're playing catch up we can still chat about it in between eps!

Wrenix:

I went with Thailand because Wen, Rik and Jay all sound like Thai nicknames but maybe I should change it from Bangkok to Seoul? LOL 

LOL it wouldn't hurt me one bit if you did, since KBLs are my favourite rn, with TBLs a very, very close second. *grin*. And tbh, there's actually quite a few 'Jays' in KPop so I know that name works well in Korea...LOL. Tbh, Wen sounds more Chinese/Taiwanese and Rik sound Japanese to me than Thai, but then I literally know nothing about those country's names and I'm totally speaking out of my butt on the subject. :-)

So, I wasn't going to do a live reaction to The On1y One ep 7 ...... 

that lasted a whole 33 seconds

HOLY CRAP LMAO I was not prepared for that opening......my eyes!!! 

RXinw:

Ooooh I'd watch that! *nods lots*

RXinw:

Aww are you still not well? ((((((((HUGS)))))))) There I've amped up the hug meter. *grin*

MeNotYou:
AouBoom getting their own series

I think it might happen soon? I feel like people are really pushing for it. 

MeNotYou:
twins AJ & JJ to get a show together or apart, BL or not

Yessss! I'm with you on this 100% I need a twin BL-- but if that's not going to happen, they totally deserve  lead in anything. 

RXinw:

BREATHES -- where do I sign the petition

angeliviki2022:
I would love to see TalayNew and OffGun is a series. Nothing too fluffy. I want them to stretch their acting muscles and impress us. 

Yes. Like we know they can act, so let them act. 

axdxex:

I think it might happen soon? I feel like people are really pushing for it. 

Yessss! I'm with you on this 100% I need a twin BL-- but if that's not going to happen, they totally deserve  lead in anything. 

I think they are too and let's face it, the AouBoom ship is just as popular as any other big BL lead couple out there. Their acting skills are immaculate and they can pull off pretty much any role, plus their chemistry together is always fire. I think if they did a series and the story was good, it'd be the breakout of the year. I really don't know what GMMTV is waiting for. 

As for the twins, I can't see them in a BL role cuz they seem to be pretty set being in het roles for the most part, which is prob why they haven't done anything yet, despite being in damn near every GMMTV series. But even if it's not a BL, I'd still check it out if they were the leads.

Wrenix:
Maybe you just need more BL and rock hard abs? That always seems to cheer you up ^_^ *halo sparkle*

I believe this to be just what the doctor ordered. I perhaps need to take a stroll through my profile and admire some of the gifs on there :)