Plutoluv:

omg omg I see discourse about The on1y one!! How are yall liking it so far? There will be a season 2 right? I cant see all this wrapping up in a few episodes....since...well....we haven't really explored The romance themes fully yet lol. 

It would depend on how popular Season 1 one. If the production team sees a lot of engagement on their official sites and views on official sites, they can probably get funding for Season 2.

Me trying to keep up with chat like O.o 

also how do you like reply to someone? - lol i just joined yesterday sorry 

Plutoluv:

also how do you like reply to someone? - lol i just joined yesterday sorry 

you use quote at the corner of the post. You can also highlight the part of the post you want to respond to and 'quote' will appear in a small grey box. 

oh when i try to do that it says : code=400, message=Invalid linking permission. Your account is currently under review 

I wasn't feeling well, and I'm still not at 100%. I've missed so much. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend.

Plutoluv:

oh when i try to do that it says : code=400, message=Invalid linking permission. Your account is currently under review 

do you need to confirm your email or anything?

oh maybe I'll check!

No :( It is verified but still saying that .. I'll just wait it out and see what's happening 

ShirleyCrow:

I wasn't feeling well, and I'm still not at 100%. I've missed so much. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend.

It's hard to keep up with this group. There's so much activity. I hope your shows can keep you company. Take care and feel better soon.

Edit: grammar

angeliviki2022:

It's hard to keep with group. There's so much activity. I hope your shows can keep you company. Take care and feel better soon.

Thank you so much. I plan to sink into my shows today after I'm done doing my live on Youtube for my author work.

My next Japanese BL is Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai!  And I'm only 10 minutes in and I havent felt this in tune with a character in years LOL I'm a human rabbit LOL

Wrenix:
My next Japanese BL is Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai!

Oh, I love that one!!!

Updated this old emblem to GIF.

p43425:
(re "Sunspot") In general, I feel the same way - but even at that, I still felt that the final episode lacked the satisfying resolution that I wanted ...

p43425:
... and although my "satisfying resolution" doesn't necessarily have to involve a kiss, this largely explains why. Thanks!

Yeah-- they followed the manga closely-- but on the other hand, I get where you're coming from because the chances of getting a second season are super low-- so they could definitely have ended it stronger here.