Just Ryan being Ryan

RXinw:
LET THE WATER CASCADE DOWN THAT TRAIL!

LMFAOOO!!!

Her expression tho XD

RXinw:

Lol, yup. It is now 2:34 am and here I am watching abs *cough* I mean a series

I do not believe I have formally welcomed you to the club. Welcome!! I hope you have lots of fun and laughs

Abs all day everyday

XD Thank you for welcoming me. Between the BLs and this club I'm constantly laughing. :)

Simi_Tutu:
Just Ryan being Ryan

I don't know Ryan but I think I want to.

p43425:

Although iQiyi has rapidly grown in terms of good BL titles, quite a few of these are missing in my country (Germany), and although there's a way around it, VPN doesn't directly overcome iQiyi's account-based geo-blocking.

I'm halfway through the first episode... it's been funny so far. :)

DramaNomNom:
I don't know Ryan but I think I want to.

LOL!! Watch Twins  haha 

p43425:

Although iQiyi has rapidly grown in terms of good BL titles, quite a few of these are missing in my country (Germany), and although there's a way around it, VPN doesn't directly overcome iQiyi's account-based geo-blocking.

I Hear The Sunspot Ep 4: Why would the doctor say that. I understand needing to be honest with your patients but damn. "Society is for the hearing so you might find it hard to live in it"

DramaNomNom:
Why would the doctor say that.

Keep watching. It's a key theme of this series, and you'll see where it's going ...

p43425:

Keep watching. It's a key theme of this series, and you'll see where it's going ...

To you and everyone else who recommended this series... 

I just finished Ep 5

DramaNomNom:

I’m gonna try to crush some suggestions this week ?

Good luck lol 

DramaNomNom:

I had to pause and run it back a couple times myself. I think I went too fast though because I made it to ep 12 before I had to go to work. 

Wow ur fast lol

I didn’t get much time to watch yesterday but I’ll be watching at least one ep of Trapped a day 

Laws of Attraction ep 8 ~

Ahhh, the gays unite to run and save their baby. I love it LOL <3

@MeNotYou  (re: The Trainee) I agree, it annoys me that Bahmee didn’t feel sorry enough about literally CHEATING on Tae- why the hell did she seem pretty normal after their break up but Tae was completely broken? I honestly hate Bahmee :(

My review for Laws of Attraction  Rated 9 ~ Vigilante justice served in a super grungy glamourous aesthetic and I was right in my element.

I keep a top 20 favourite series list and BL is starting to dominate it LOL I think I have now watched enough BL shows to warrant it's own list 

I'm all grown up now LOL

DramaNomNom:

Welcome to the club. I'll be passing the newcomer torch to you. (*๑˘◡˘)

Thank you so much. Feeling kinda honoured.