Has anyone heard of "Eccentric Romance" and "Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo"? The synopsis of both sound really interesting.....however they're both SK dramas so *fingers-crossed* who knows how they'll turn out XD

DramaNomNom:

Has anyone heard of "Eccentric Romance" and "Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo"? The synopsis of both sound really interesting.....however they're both SK dramas so *fingers-crossed* who knows how they'll turn out XD

I found those and I'm looking forward to watching them.

Geminibaddie22:

How much on a scale of 1-10

1-10 only on cuteness was a solid 9.  =]

ShirleyCrow:

I found those and I'm looking forward to watching them.

Also Love in the Big City comes out later this month. I'm so excited to support the show after all the hate Nam Yoon Su's been getting for playing a LGBT character. 

DramaNomNom:

Yes. They have appeared in news updates on  X, BlueSky, and the discord server. Screenshots from X about them have also been posted to this thread.

I'm not sure about the first one as it's from the same teams as some other, less likeable dramas. 
"Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo"  is directed by Hwang Da-Seul, so I have high expectations.

Chun Mo Rionnag:

Yes. They have appeared in news updates on  X, BlueSky, and the discord server. Screenshots from X about them have also been posted to this thread. 

I'm not sure about the first one as it's from the same teams as some other, less likeable dramas. 
"Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo"  is directed by Hwang Da-Seul, so I have high expectations.

Which Discord server?

DramaNomNom:

Also Love in the Big City comes out later this month. I'm so excited to support the show after all the hate Nam Yoon Su's been getting for playing a LGBT character. 

I'm looking forward to a lot of the titles coming this October

ShirleyCrow:

I'm looking forward to a lot of the titles coming this October

same

DramaNomNom:

I want to watch Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo just purely for the name LOL

ShirleyCrow:
Which Discord server?

BL | GL Wonderland 

Chun Mo Rionnag:

BL | GL Wonderland 

Thank you I'm trying to join but the human test is not liking me today

p43425:
Even setting aside my conflict of interest, and my general lack of standards where cuties are involved, I think "Love Is Like A Cat" and "Kiseki in Tokyo" were in an entirely different league of bad.

I didn't see either of these, so I guess I would have a different perspective, as BOTW is at the low end of my viewing choices atm. :-)

Chun Mo Rionnag:
https://youtu.be/CylYidH-Owo?si=SYcwNZPEfbdJzwht

This was a sweet little moment.

Emrys:
I'm doing fine. Started uni again and so far we've not done much.

Good luck at uni!!

Emrys:
I'm well on my way to become the GL Queen

I have never watched a GL, but I'm willing to try one out...but only a really good one for my first time. Any recs?

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I finished watching About Youth and it was adorable 

Another favorite of mine. It's just so good!

Geminibaddie22:

Guys are any of u watching ghost house ghost house

It's on my October list to start it and I'll see what happens, since I usually don't do ghosts.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
My birthday is on the 2nd, my Mum’s on the 12th, my brother’s on the 16th and my dad’s on the 18th, so we like to call ourselves the October Family lol XD

Holy Cow!! That could be a double party, birthdays & Halloween.

ShirleyCrow:

Thank you I'm trying to join but the human test is not liking me today

That happened to me so I gave up. I've no patience for it.