Simi_Tutu:
Currently, I'm watching "Sukiyanen Kedo Do Yaro ka"? My feelings about it are conflicted.

Keep us updated. I'm the fence on whether to start watching this,

Simi_Tutu:
Currently, I'm watching "Sukiyanen Kedo Do Yaro ka"? My feelings about it are conflicted.

I looked up which drama this is and I've seen it, but don't remember it, lol. I must not have liked it much cuz I gave it a 6/10. That's low for me.

OnyxTheHedgehog:

I can’t watch it cuz I don’t have the app…could u pls explain it on here perhaps? 

Sure! Im roughly quoting every slide, and this is not 100% confirmed!

The event were Tyme is shot and Great is hospitalized already happened.

The beeping we hear when Great goes into the future is his own heart monitor, and 11 (AM?) is when this happens.

Great is stuck within the 4 minutes his heart stopped and time is moving extra slow, why its barely moved from 11 when he's alone. (My input: The conversation with that women and the other doctor kinda clears that up, what he's seeing while in this state is in the past and happened, but he's changing things so variables are changing, hence the theory of alternative universes.)

Tongkla's brother is dead, but while Great uses his 4Minutes,  he saved him, why we see him going home. Whenever we see Tongkla killing someone, it's not his own brother, but Title, who killed his brother, using the same rock. So that event happened.. but didn't cause Great saved him using this 4 Minutes he's granted to change his mistakes and create an alternative outcome. The general goal is for Great to change things enough for a better outcome before his 4 minutes are complete.

Tomorrow is a special day for challenge participants!! 

Are you ready for your big DATE?!?

American Fan:

It shall be most entertaining to sit back and watch. I wonder how such person's harem date takes place, like is it one person every 2 hours or???

Day 21. Plan the ULT date with your ULT bias from Question #15. Don't hold back! :-) :-)

There's nothing to hold back. I'm quite sure he's gay, so no date here.

American Fan:

Are you ready for your big DATE?!?

I am so ready♡ 

Emma:

Day 21. Plan the ULT date with your ULT bias from Question #15. Don't hold back! :-) :-)

There's nothing to hold back. I'm quite sure he's gay, so no date here.

Come on! It can be a friend date lol 

I am just laying here debating whether or not to watch today's episode of Addicted Heroin but then again it may be better than last week's premier episode and I will never know until I watch. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

You guys, I ended up dropping Sukiyanen Kedo Do Yaro ka  at episode 6. The actors all display similar facial expressions, a combination of pain and an attempt to forcefully convey emotions that the actors struggle to execute convincingly. I'm absolutely serious when I say everyone in the production appears as though they are in desperate need of a restroom break. It's astonishing to think that the director approved this, saying, "This is perfect! It captures the exact expression I'm looking for.

The humor is sporadically inserted into scenes where it doesn't fit the overall tone, and it's so exaggerated that it genuinely makes me feel uneasy while watching. There was this one part where Sakae runs out the door after seeing his ex, and it honestly looked like he accidentally hit the wall as he was running. Hisashi is completely lacking in personality, and it's hard to believe, but Taishin from Takara no Vidro speaks faster than him.

Most of the conversations between the two main leads take place in the restaurant as they engage with other individuals. I find it difficult to believe that they were able to establish a strong connection so quickly. Their limited dialogue doesn't support the rapid development of their relationship. I was surprised when they started expressing "love," considering the lack of meaningful conversation between them.

Hisashi's co-worker is extremely nosy. She, along with Mizuki, has a tendency to insert themselves into everyone's business and mooch off of everybody. The only person who seems to be relatively normal in this whole drama is Sakae's close friend, Kaname. He appears to be the only one with a functional brain cell, and I feel sorry for him for having to put up with everyone's immaturity. It's like he's the unpaid counselor. 

Honestly, I couldn't recommend this series to anyone; watching paint dry would be more entertaining.

Updates:

Source - X

I know this was mentioned here before but having seen this post for some strange and sudden reason I am now slightly more in favour of this remake *cough* 

Oh and:

I CLAIM HIM BACK OFF!!!!

Just in ~

Nagatsuma Reo (Prapai)

Suzuki Asahi (Sky)

RXinw:
I CLAIM HIM BACK OFF!!!!

oh my, give me a second:

My thoughts are very dangerous and unclean right now!!!

Simi_Tutu:
You guys, I ended up dropping Sukiyanen Kedo Do Yaro ka 

Although I made it all the way through, this series was indeed deeply disappointing, especially as a love story. Zero chemistry. Would have been so much better if Sakae had just gotten back together with his ex.

Simi_Tutu:
Hisashi is completely lacking in personality, and it's hard to believe, but Taishin from Takara no Vidro speaks faster than him.

Agree with the first part - but hey, do not criticise my sweet little country mouse!!! (Just kidding. I'm totally lovin' "Takara no Vidro", my fave currently airing BL, but you're allowed to have your own opinions.)

Simi_Tutu:
Honestly, I couldn't recommend this series to anyone; watching paint dry would be more entertaining.

Aahh-- I didn't want to say it because I don't like discouraging people from watching shows-- but yes to all that.

I dropped this show because these two just felt wrong for each other, the ML had more chemistry with the cheating ex, and I felt like there was zero chemistry, zero romance, zero progress. It was painful.