@menotyou yeah that's pretty much how I see it. I just see the characters and that's down to the actor so just like life, they could be paired with anyone as long as they can act out their scenes together affectively lol I often wonder how casting directors decide on pairing. Like, what are they looking for/at when the create a pairing? 

I don't like overly masculine men in general lol out of the group, jay is the most masculine and I'm pretty sure my brain did that on purpose when I was journalling. Other than that no, I get intimated when I see overly manly characters. My sister loved Thor when it was all the rage and the look on her face when my reply was "eeek, no' lmao

Casper:
i sometimes feel that there aren’t ENOUGH episodes but I do not have the attention span to sit down for fifty five minutes (;﹏;)  and recently I just haven’t had time to watch full length episodes ༼✖∧✖༽

Lol, that's fair... but also, why do you have to? I mean there's nothing that says you can't stop half way thru, go do something else for a little bit (like taking a quick stretch or making a small snack etc.), and then come back to it a little bit later to finish it off, right? Or maybe try bouncing between two completely different shows and that might help keep things on track for you. I do that when I find a show's current epi is lagging, but I still want to watch it to keep up with the show and what's going on. I'll stop, pull up another show, and then go back to finish the first one after.

Wrenix:
I often wonder how casting directors decide on pairing. Like, what are they looking for/at when the create a pairing? 

I think sometimes it's just based on aesthetics because we all know the better looking the men are together and apart, the more popular they will become as a couple... but the smart ones also choose based on character portrayal, an actor's skills, and the chemistry between the two. That's the whole point of doing script readings together when auditioning (and table reads afterwards). Let's face it, for most serious viewers, in the end it doesn't matter how pretty they look if they can't act/play the role effectively, or if there's no chemistry between them. When that chemistry is smokin' good, you can sometimes forget everything else, or at least ignore it just a bit for a while...lol. 

RXinw:
You and Tul both adore Mew LOL Screaming!

lol

Wrenix:
I often wonder how casting directors decide on pairing. Like, what are they looking for/at when the create a pairing? 

I wonder this too! Some companies and directors are much better at creating popular pairings than others tbh and idk how they do it--

I think part of it must be the aesthetic and the other part the chemistry? (But then it begs the question of what aesthetic lol I feel like we all have our own preference haha)

There's actually a lot of stories on how a lot of the Thai BL ships were chosen. IE. PoohPavel, there's a viral video of the first time they met. and the casting process of JoongDunk is Star In My Mind.

Today's Episode of TOO was rather emotional.. It felt like everyone needed a hug. Especially the Tian mom. Anyone else think..things are gonna get complicated now that everyone knows they're step-brothers?

MeNotYou:
Since I've been to Jamaica (stayed for a month) and I've also dated my fair share of Jamaican men, I'm very familiar with it....lol! That said, it moves very fast and it sometimes takes me a minute to catch on, plus it's been a while since I last heard it in person, so I'm sure my understanding will be extremely rusty. But yeah I'm def familiar with it. *Insert ish eating grin here*

After reading this all I got from it is....I am your type.

"If walls could talk
Ooh, they would say I want you more
They would say
Hey, ever feel like this before?"

LOL anyway, look out for when I randomly drop phrases and I hope you had enjoyed your stay.

axdxex:

I wonder this too! Some companies and directors are much better at creating popular pairings than others tbh and idk how they do it--

I think part of it must be the aesthetic and the other part the chemistry? (But then it begs the question of what aesthetic lol I feel like we all have our own preference haha)

There's actually a lot of stories on how a lot of the Thai BL ships were chosen. IE. PoohPavel, there's a viral video of the first time they met. and the casting process of JoongDunk is Star In My Mind

I remember the director of Vice Versa saying something about liking how JimmySea acted together. Before Jimmy came in to the casting for VV, the director said that he was having a lot of trouble finding a partner for Sea. But when he saw how they clicked instantly & personality wise and chemsiry wise he decided to cast them together. Best decision he made me thinks. Aside from them looking so good together and having amazing chemistry they balance each other out as actors. So I think it's those 3 factors that helps a director decide: 1. chemistry 2. acting skills together and 3. How they look together.  Its just some are better at capturing those details than others. 

RXinw:

After reading this all I got from it is....I am your type.

"If walls could talk
Ooh, they would say I want you more
They would say
Hey, ever feel like this before?"

LOL anyway, look out for when I randomly drop phrases and I hope you had enjoyed your stay.

BWAHAHAHAHA! 

MUAH! Looking forward to it!

would appreciate if i could join 

Plutoluv:

Welcome!

C'mon in! The water is fine and the tea is always piping hot! Enjoy!

Plutoluv:

Welcome to the club :)

RXinw:
So I am seeing all these new couples and faces and decided to share some visuals I have of just some of the OGs:

ZeeSaint from Why R U? (Th) is my favorite ghostship.

Help me here-- so The Time of Fever is a spin off of Unintentional Love Story, right?

The thing is I only watched parts of that show so I don't remember these characters at all--  do I go watch that before I watch this movie- or is that not necessary? lol

Plutoluv:

Welcome! We are a very merry band :)