Also, what American Fan said. I had to google a little myself at first. I just remember it as Wuxia being more martial arts human based like the Untamed and Xianxia will always have realms with humans, gods and demons like Ashes of Love. I prefer Wuxia because most Immortals in Xianxia's are spiteful as hell I wonder how they became Immortal LOL

Updated spontaneous comments on current-release series I’m watching, vaguely in order of most to least favourite:

“Takara no Vidro” (Gaga: “Takara’s Treasure” 3/11): The winner. I love the story, the protagonists and lead actors, the vibe, everything. My favourite line in Ep. 3: Taishin: “So ... I can pick you?” I do love “pure boy” types, but oh my gosh, that sure sounded direct, even if not meant the way quite the way it sounded.

“Hidamari ga Kikoeru” (Gaga: “I Hear the Sunspot” 3/12): Loving this one almost as much – and not only because stories involving handicapped characters pull my heartstrings in a very special way (e.g. Heart and Li Ming in "Moonlight Chicken").

“Century of Love” (Gaga 2/12): The first two episodes were really good. Can’t wait till tomorrow. P.S. If I haven’t already done so, I herewith call dibs on Offroad. How I love that boy's smile.

“Knock Knock Boys” (Gaga 8/12): This series has been way better than my original (and admittedly rather low) expectations. Not brilliant but cute ’n fluffy in the right way – and at times rather funny. Looking forward to Thursday’s episode.

“Love Sea” (iQiyi 6/10): Still enjoying it, but not as much as the first three episodes with the lovely island scenery/cinematography, so I hope they get back to that in later episodes. I actually like Fort much better in this series than LITA, but yeah, I agree that Pouty Peat can be beautiful but tiresome (in both series).

“The Trainee” (Youtube 3/10): I automatically love watching Gun do anything, but I’m still not really sold on the series. I suspect this will change when the love story starts to develop.

“My Love Mix-up” (Youtube 6/12): I dearly love Fourth and Gemini, but is this just a remake of a great original that didn’t need remaking? Also disappointed that we have, so far, seen extremely little of Aungpao, who was so good in “Cooking Crush”.

“The Boyfriend” (Netflix 6/10): I’m generally not so keen on reality TV, and I have mixed feelings about this series, but I’m watching it even though I’m not particularly in love with any of the contestants so far, so I guess the series can’t be too bad, right? I’m also not sure what I think of the five commentators – gimmicky but, on the other hand, the short cut-outs help to focus my attention and thoughts, so I guess it’s not a bad thing.

“The Rebound” (Gaga 6/12): Mediocre but watchable (despite very weak story) for cuties and some skin.

I'm still holding back on "We Are", "Wandee Goodday" and "My Stand-in" in order to binge-watch these soon ... I promise!

I’ve also not yet started “Sunset x Vibes” or “Meet You At The Blossom”. (I’ve never watched a Wuxia, so this would be my first.)

American Fan:
My first Thailand photo collection

Lovely. Thanks for sharing.

p43425:

Lovely. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you! Great timing. I'm here to post part 2 photos :-) 

Elfy:

I'm going to have to start Love Sea just to see what everyone's talking about  ? I can handle one more show so lets see if I can add to the complaints because its the one thing I do really well LOL

HaHa, I think we all take turns in the complaint dept.  Please share what you think about Love Sea when you have a chance!

Elfy:
I prefer Wuxia because most Immortals in Xianxia's are spiteful as hell I wonder how they became Immortal LOL

Right? I wonder if attaining  immortal status actually has much to do with spiritual growth, after some of the characters I've seen, lol.

p43425:
Updated spontaneous comments on current-release series I’m watching, vaguely in order of most to least favourite:

Thanks for your thoughts! It gives me an idea of what to spend my time watching, since we are almost "twins" when it comes to taste and preferences. :-)  look forward to your opinions of We Are, Wandee Goodday and My Stand-In.

p43425:
Meet You At The Blossom”. (I’ve never watched a Wuxia, so this would be my first.)

Based on the first two eps I'm not sure I would classify Meet You At The Blossom a Wuxia. There's no tag (yet, anyway) and even with a few martial art scenes it doesn't really qualify. But we'll see how the story goes...

ETA: If you've seen The Untamed then you've seen a Wuxia. Some consider this series a combo of both Wuxia & Xianxia.

American Fan:
Here I am not sleeping so I thought I would help you out. I can't explain details myself, but I could find a source of info that might be helpful. And it's interesting too.

Thank you :)

Here's what I posted on my feed this morning. I think it's actually a bit easier to see in this thread, but if you want to go to my feed its here.

Thailand trip photos part 2. Pattaya, the party beach town. I was there during LGBQT month so it was a lively place for sure. This collage is pics of the Pattaya Floating Market. And yes, those are real scorpions for sale, to snack on. Would you dare try it?

Updates:

Source: X (Twitter)

American Fan:
And yes, those are real scorpions for sale, to snack on. Would you dare try it?

I prefer my diet scorpion free lol. I do wonder how they make them edible though? Like how do they remove the poison *thinking emoji*

May I ask what is the food in the sixth picture? I doubt it is ice cream or is it?

Oh and the second picture showing the menu reminds me of the University BLs because they always have characters drinking those drinks and showing those types of menus. Did you buy any of the drinks on the menu like the BL favourite red one and if you did how did it taste? 

ahhhhhhhh, I'm half way through episode one of Love Sea and yes, I'm already seeing why everyone's complaining. Lets see how long I last LOL

I gag on pork. Pretty sure I'd be several shades of death chewing on Scorpion LOL

RXinw:
I do wonder how they make them edible though? Like how do they remove the poison *thinking emoji*

I didn't think to ask, but they are fried, if that helps get the poison out? Every time I see this creature it reminds me of a time when I woke up and directly above my bed, on the ceiling, was a scorpion. That was after the first flood and mother nature shifted things around, cuz it wasn't really normal for a scorpion to be in my area. These scorpions are on steroids though. They are huge!!

RXinw:
May I ask what is the food in the sixth picture? I doubt it is ice cream or is it?

It's a sweet rice snack cooked inside a bamboo cup. It's also sold on the streets, in traffic! I had small warm donuts in a little paper bag from a street vendor too. Really good!

RXinw:
Oh and the second picture showing the menu reminds me of the University BLs because they always have characters drinking those drinks and showing those types of menus. Did you buy any of the drinks on the menu like the BL favourite red one and if you did how did it taste? 

That's why I shared this photo! And yes, I had the Butterfly Pea Flower Tea. It's the blue drink. I picked that one cuz I liked the name. It was sweet for me, but I think most tea drinkers might enjoy it. I drink H2O 99% of the time.

American Fan:
If you've seen The Untamed then you've seen a Wuxia.

"Oh, is that a good series?"  (Do not answer, just pullin' your chain. I know, I'll be sure to watch it when I have a spare month or whatever one needs for 50 episodes.)

American Fan:
This collage is pics of the Pattaya Floating Market. And yes, those are real scorpions for sale, to snack on.

Thanks for part 2. And no thanks, I already had scorpion for breakfast.

RXinw:
Updates:

AAHHGGG, so many more!  You're killing me. 

While I'm dying I'm jumping up & down for Monster Next Door!!!!!!  Praying to the drama Gods for a really good series!! Starting 8/8.

Is anyone going to watch Sugar Dog Life starting on 8/4???  I AM!! I AM!!! 

American Fan:
Is anyone going to watch Sugar Dog Life starting on 8/4?

Me, me, me!