Simi_Tutu:

I big fan of X-Men. I grew up watching X-Men: The Animated Series and X-Men: Evolution. I've  seen most of the X-Men movies, might have missed  one or two. Interestingly, my grandma is completely obsessed with Hugh Jackman and would join me in watching the movies, often pointing out how attractive she found him. It's quite funny, really.

Among the characters, Im particularly fond of Gambit (he's so sexy, LOL), Wolverine, and Mystique. However, Gambit and Rogue are my ultimate favorite couple.

Haha yeah I liked gambit more than Cyclops. The pair suited each other though but my own inner sun and moon were like nah, I want jean with gambit haha I remember watching one where they were all teens at school and jean was really sassy. It's like I have a bad boy and prom queen complex lol I'm blaming buffy and spike 

Simi_Tutu:

Can someone please tell me if the photos on page 1069 for my Date w/ Earth  post are showing up?  the The post looks blank on my end 

Yes I see/seen them

axdxex:

The trailer for Kidnap is here!!!

I wasn’t actually planning to watch this but after watching the trailer I can’t wait lol, it looks so good XD

FortPeatForever:

♡♡♡Lmao I got bored so I made this. XD

Ooh nice! 

axdxex:
I see them ~

Thank you for checking,I don't know what's going on sometimes the photos and the videos work and other times they completely disappear.

GelfyFaeth222:
jean with gambit

OMG NOOOOO LOL

GelfyFaeth222:
one where they were all teens at school

Oh, the one from X-Men: Evolution! I loved watching them in school! The Kitty and Rogue dance scene that referenced Buffy and Faith lives rent-free in my head.

GelfyFaeth222:
It's like I have a bad boy and prom queen complex lol I'm blaming buffy and spike 

I was Team Spike all the way when I watched Buffy. However, when I started watching Angel, I completely fell for him. Cordelia's character development really resonated with me, and she's the one I feel most nostalgic about. I must admit, I'm a complete sucker for those will-they-won't-they moments and the ultimate satisfaction I get when they finally kiss. I'm still upset about Cordelia's exit.

Simi_Tutu:
I was Team Spike all the way when I watched Buffy. However, when I started watching Angel, I completely fell for him. Cordelia's character development really resonated with me, and she's the one I feel most nostalgic about. I must admit, I'm a complete sucker for those will-they-won't-they moments and the ultimate satisfaction I get when they finally kiss. I'm still upset about Cordelia's exit.

I always loved Spike and i enjoyed the start of the series with vampires and monsters and stuff and then lost interest when the drama between angel and buffy went up. My sister loved though. Only got interested in it again when Spike became a regular LOL

Monster Next Door ep 5

I’m really confused….didn’t they agree to start dating or smth in ep 2? I thought they already liked each other?

Anyways, nothing special this week, this drama is ok but not as good as I was expecting :(

Simi_Tutu:
Can someone please tell me if the photos on page 1069 for my Date w/ Earth  post are showing up?

I see them perfectly. And thanks for sharing!

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Monster Next Door ep 5

I really like it, including today's Episode 5. Fluffy, sweet and gentle!

And as to American's prediction of bumps in the road ahead, well ... we had a bit of BL-typical "méchante femme" in today's episode, but it was minimal.

p43425:

I really like it, including today's Episode 5. Fluffy, sweet and gentle!

And as to American's prediction of bumps in the road ahead, well ... we had a bit of BL-typical "méchante femme" in today's episode, but it was minimal.

Yeah, but something is bound to happen soon

Dark Blue Kiss ep 10

Wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtf- excuse my language but WTF 

NON….I have an unbearable urge to kill this guy. THE AUDACITY, LIKE SERIOUSLY

And the fact that the dad misunderstood the whole situation and now thinks Kao hurt Non :(((

I cried so much at that scene when Pete deleted their photos and Kao was crying on the bus- this series took such a sudden heartbreaking turn TT

I cant keep track of what you guys are watching. My brain can only handle one show at a time LOL

GelfyFaeth222:

I cant keep track of what you guys are watching. My brain can only handle one show at a time LOL

I'm currently actively watching 12-- and there's so many other's I want to be watching lol

axdxex:

I'm currently actively watching 12-- and there's so many other's I want to be watching lol

I tried doing a max of 4 and even then, I was getting confused or losing interest because of the space between LOL so I've just decided to watch one at time, with the exception if something is airing

I'm decided to use Cheng Yi as my profile picture instead of my creepy twins and I've just found this gif

Who the fk edited this? I'm dying LMAO

Maybe I should use this one? LOL

Also, you guys have watched more dramas than me. Any idea who the guy in the shower is?

Dark Blue Kiss ep 11

Kao FINALLY standing up for himself *clap clap* TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH MAN

Sorry is not gonna cut it Non, you just ruined someone’s life and their relationship and ur continuing to do so

That ending was amazing, I LOVE Pete <3

Ahh I can’t believe I’m on the last ep now- time to go to bed but I’m so excited to watch the next ep tmrw morning XD