Mignon toi:

thats a very sweet and cute date plan  and i love your bias choice <33

:) Thanks love ♡

GelfyFaeth222:
We've been suspiciously quiet in here today

I noticed that too...

Emma:

The thing is, I don't want to date him. He's a nice person, but even if he wasn't gay, I wouldn't date him. I don't date men. I also don't have a clue what a "friend date" is lol

Of course, no worries!!  :-)

Hey guys & gals!

I'm away on a family emergency and no sleep last night. I don't have plans for my big date ready (thought I would have time this morning) and can't really focus on it rn. 

Even though I've seen all the challenge questions ahead of time, I've waited until the day before each question to think of how I might answer them. And I'm lazy a bit last minute like that anyways. 

Thankfully my family member will have a good recovery outcome! 

I'll catch up with you all later!! <3  :-)

American Fan:
I'll catch up with you all later!! <3 :-)

<3

I have been busy for most of the day so I was not active and I will be busy tonight as well. I will be out tomorrow as well so I will catch up with you guys tomorrow night (hopefully).

Current mood. I have had this song stuck in my head and singing it all day to myself.

FortPeatForever:
lmao

LMAOO!  I know every line of this movie!

Please keep off of the grass
Shine your shoes, wipe your face
Duloc is, Duloc is
Duloc is a perfect place 

Simi_Tutu:

LMAOO!  I know every line of this movie!

Please keep off of the grass
Shine your shoes, wipe your face
Duloc is, Duloc is
Duloc is a perfect place 

Lmao!!! Shrek is one of my all-time faves. XD

FortPeatForever:
my all-time faves. XD

I'm usually not big on sequels, but Shrek 2 was a masterpiece.

Simi_Tutu:

I'm usually not big on sequels, but Shrek 2 was a masterpiece.

Yes it was I loved it ♡

American Fan:
Thankfully my family member will have a good recovery outcome! 

So glad to hear this. Hope you got some rest.

Day 22. If you could have just ONE superpower, which one would you pick and why? What would you do?

I think I'd want my superpower to be invisibility. It's subtle enough (unlike being able to fly which would be my second choice) and I think I'd use it for good. If it's total invisibility aka my body wouldn't even be able to be detected with heat detectors or with lasers or whatnot, then it would be nice to become some sort of spy or agent that interrupts nefarious plans of various organizations (governmental or not) from all over the world. It would be a nice little power to fight off the injustice of this world.

If I were to be permitted to have two superpowers at the same time, I'd go for invisibility paired with super-strength. This way, I get the best of both worlds. Strong enough to move mountains (literally) and subtle enough not to do so in plain sight. It's a very nice combo if you ask me. Of course there's also being able to fly, but that's more of  a dream of mine than anything. I think birds are very lively and free, so roaming the sky (possibly undetected as I have full invisibility), would also be a very nice pass time, though maybe not as useful as super-strength.

My answer: invisibility.

Simi_Tutu:
do you know if anyone has claimed Earth ? 

I don't think so.