Oh, I just discovered something, and I feel stupid now for being so slow to realise it: Okuno So, the actor who plays the adorably cute Mamiya in "Cosmetic Playlover" (now airing on Gaga) is the same actor who played Mizuki, the bleach-blond ex-boyfriend in "Sukiyanen Kedo Do Yaro ka" (Gaga: "Although I Love You, and You?").

Simi_Tutu:
do you know if anyone has claimed Earth ? 

There are at least four Earths in BLs. I assume you mean Earth Pirapat, but there's also Earth Katsamonnat ("Cooheart"), Earth Chitsanupong (Songkhram in "Destiny Seeker"), and Earth Nanthawat (Earth in "Close Friend S3: Soju Bomb", First in "Rebound").

You can have Earth Pirapat, I will take Earth Nanthawat.

AUGUST CHALLENGE (I'm really bad at posting on a regular basis..)

Day 16 (Describe a typical day or weekend) - My usual is just busy and stressful, filled with college classes, a part-time job, certifications, and gym a couple of days a week. I still sneak some time log in here and watch some dramas though. Nothing important. On weekends, I like to go to the movies, rest, hike, eat, and just have fun. I do road trips with my family once in a while.

Perfect Day - Hm... This one is kinda hard. A perfect is just when I have the most fun. When I get to travel somewhere cool or do something adventurous/exciting, along with good food and rest.  It can also be when I'm really cozy at home with a good book/drama.

Day 17 (Do I have a pet) - Kinda. I'm currently having joint custody of my dog (Theo). My brother has him most of the time and I have him on weekends or once in a while. My brother will take him with, when he moves out of state, which I'm kinda sad about. Idk why, but I'm unable to upload his pictures here though. It keeps asking me for a link, which also doesn't work..

Day 18 (What's my love language) - Hmm.. Probably a mix of touch and quality time, I guess. I've never really thought about it lol

Day 19 (How did I discover BL & LGBTQ+ dramas?) - It was kinda random lol. I just got bored and curious one day, so I decided to google gay main couple tv shows/movies to see what it was about. I stumbled upon many western and east asian ones. I wanted to see how it differed from hetero stuff and I just fell into the rabbit hole starting with ATOTS.

Who do I watch it with? - I mostly watch it by myself.  I don't have friends who enjoy the stuff I do, sadly, If I want company, I usually watch it along with reaction video youtubers or with viki live comments.

Day 20 (What is something that people might be surprised or shocked to know about me?) - Nothing much surprising about me for the most part. People who usually see what they get. I'm more adventurous than I look. Also, I'm Asian and I don't care about rice lol. I don't hate it, but I can live without it for the most part.

p43425:

Oh, I just discovered something, and I feel stupid now for being so slow to realise it: Okuno So, the actor who plays the adorably cute Mamiya in "Cosmetic Playlover" (now airing on Gaga) is the same actor who played Mizuki, the bleach-blond ex-boyfriend in "Sukiyanen Kedo Do Yaro ka" (Gaga: "Although I Love You, and You?").

Omg for real ? I did not make the connection at all—

p43425:

There are at least four Earths in BLs. I assume you mean Earth Pirapat, but there's also Earth Katsamonnat ("Cooheart"), Earth Chitsanupong (Songkhram in "Destiny Seeker"), and Earth Nanthawat (Earth in "Close Friend S3: Soju Bomb", First in "Rebound").

Can I take Cooheart? :) He is just so adorable. ♡ 

AHH, scooby gang delivered while I was asleep. Classic Sod's law. The day you expect to be madness and LIFE says lol NO haha

LITA REMAKE ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Y’ALL WE GOT A MINI PILOT FOR LITA JAPAN!!! It doesn’t have any subs rn, but I’m kinda liking how this looks tbh. Also…..Gosh, the guy playing Payu looks soooo goood!! My heart can’t take it. 

https://youtu.be/eqbkoaWRsvI?si=xWARoD_aR4L-6ZVR

August BL Challenge - Questions: Part 1, Part 2

Day: 1, 2, 3,4,9,

˚₊‧꒰ა Day 21  ໒꒱ ‧
⤷  Date w/ Earth 

˚₊‧꒰ა  Morning  ໒꒱ ‧ Take a Tuk Tuk to watch Wat Arun at sunrise then Breakfast 

˚₊‧꒰ა  Afternoon ໒꒱ ‧ Coffee and Chat, Feed the cats and Couple photos pinned to the wall  @ Caturday Cat Cafe

Painting Benjarong Plates @ Stella Hobby Lounge Art Cafe

˚₊‧꒰ა  Evening  ໒꒱ ‧ Bamboo Bicycle Tour in the Green Jungle of Bangkok, Dining and Lastly watch the   Fireflies 

sjay:
Also, I'm Asian and I don't care about rice lol. I don't hate it, but I can live without it for the most part.

same. rice is nice. but having it everyday gets kind of boring

axdxex:
is the same actor who played Mizuki,

I never thought I would say this, but despite my huge love of blondes, I find that the brunette hair color suits him better.

sjay:

Y’ALL WE GOT A MINI PILOT FOR LITA JAPAN!!! It doesn’t have any subs rn, but I’m kinda liking how this looks tbh. Also…..Gosh, the guy playing Payu looks soooo goood!! My heart can’t take it. 

Omg I kind of love it??? It feels less polished in a good way??? Like kind of raw and gritty! I’m exciteddd

American Fan:

Hey guys & gals!

I'm away on a family emergency and no sleep last night. I don't have plans for my big date ready (thought I would have time this morning) and can't really focus on it rn. 

Even though I've seen all the challenge questions ahead of time, I've waited until the day before each question to think of how I might answer them. And I'm lazy a bit last minute like that anyways. 

Thankfully my family member will have a good recovery outcome! 

I'll catch up with you all later!! <3  :-)

Hope ur family gets well soon! U said it yourself, no pressure about answering the challenge questions on time or anything- it’s just for fun :) 

p43425:

And I’ll have Cooheart thx lol (I love him) 

FortPeatForever:

Can I take Cooheart? :) He is just so adorable. ♡ 

Nooo, I wanted him TT can we share? 

sjay:

Omg that looks so good! I’m so excited XD my first BL drama will be remade into a JBL XD

August Challenge Day 22~

If you could have just ONE superpower, which one would you pick and why? What would you do?

I use to watch X Men with my brother when I was a kid, and my favourite character was Jean Grey. She has telekinesis and telepathy. And she can fly because of her telekinesis. Rogue was cute but I thought Jean had the coolest powers. Both abilities can be used for a variety of different things. 

I'm not really into superhero stuff surprisingly. I think I only watched it with my brother because I was watching it with him but I remember on my own, skipping it because I felt it was boring haha I distinctly remember feeling annoyed that I had to watch X Men just to get to Goosebumps afterwards LOL

What I would do with them? I have no idea. I'd probably be very selfish with them before secret services either recruit me or kill me LOL