axdxex:
Come on! It can be a friend date lol
 American Fan:
Don't let that stop you, lol. This is our fantasy date, so the sky's the limit. No reality needed. haha

The thing is, I don't want to date him. He's a nice person, but even if he wasn't gay, I wouldn't date him. I don't date men. I also don't have a clue what a "friend date" is lol

Slow sensual dancing*

"All alone, on my knees I pray
For the strength to stay away
In and out, out and in you go
I feel your fire
Then I lose my self control"

Addicted Heroin - Episode 2

They are rushing through the story which is mostly due to there being only 10 episodes. Honestly this is just a rushed live action of the novel with Thai elements nothing deeper than that. For such a deep story-line this is a rather shallow and border line boring adaptation. All in all to say Thailand stay out of China's business please! I would prefer if Thailand owns the rights and funds the projects and allows Taiwan or China itself to make the series to avoid censorship. 

Formal Notice and Deed of Claim

This serves to inform the members, existing and future, of the BL Drama Lovers Clubs that Shoma Nagumo (Nagumo Shoma), born February 20, 2002, solely belongs to RXinw. All rights to be with Shoma Nagumo belong exclusively to RXinw. Any violation by any member of the said club, of this deed will be responded to with swift, comprehensive and aggressive legal action at civil and criminal law. This deed is enforceable in perpetuity. Only RXinw can make amendments or dissolve this deed once it is of his own accord free from duress and he is of sound memory and sound body. Any order by RXinw to amend or dissolve this deed must be made verbally; written and spoken, in real time by RXinw himself. Therefore no human, bot or AI, etc. can represent RXinw in delivering said order. 

Furthermore in amendment to preexisting claims owned by RXinw, this serves to enforce and inform said members of said club that in addition to owning Joong Archen Aydin RXinw now owns Nagumo Shoma

End of Deed.

The song I was slow dancing to at the beginning of this post:

Lisa Fischer - "How Can I Ease The Pain" ( Live )

The Embed video feature is not working.

hoshthegoat:

Hello~

Sorry for the late reply.

Do you mean discord? Because that's the only place other than my rarely coming here (since MDL killed the notifications) that I've ever talked about BLs... I'm not the most tech savvy person, but I'll try to help as much as I can if you have any questions.

YES Discord.   I was confused with Disqus.   Thank you so much. xxxx. I haven't been on there for over 11 months and my memory is not good anymore.

RXinw:
All in all to say Thailand stay out of China's business please!

Or more broadly: "Don't do remakes of great originals unless you have something new and substantive to add. And even then, it's bound to be a disappointment." (I'm not so musical, but same should probably also apply to cover versions of great classic songs.)

I'm thinking about other recent, pending and upcoming BL remakes: In addition to "Addicted Heroin" (and of course, "Stay With Me" was itself a remake of "Addicted"), I can think of the Korean "Why R U", Thai "Cherry Magic", Thai "My Love Mix-Up", plus also a few others I've not seen (Thai "Love Stage", Thai "Ossan's Love") - and of course, the upcoming Japanese "LITA" and Thai remake of "Love Sick".

I'm sure I'm missing a few from this list, so feel free to add. 

Where you've watched both the original and the remake, in which cases do you prefer the remake? In which cases does the remake really add something new and substantive? ("Stay With Me" was extraordinary, but I never saw "Addicted", so I can't compare.)

By the way, I'm not saying that these are all "great originals", e.g. I liked the original Thai "Why R U" but I also recognise its significant flaws.

Emma:

The thing is, I don't want to date him. He's a nice person, but even if he wasn't gay, I wouldn't date him. I don't date men. I also don't have a clue what a "friend date" is lol

Fair enough!  (A friend date is literally : you go on a date with a friend, platonically. Basically just hanging out with a friend.)

axdxex:
Basically just hanging out with a friend.

Oh, that makes sense now. I mean, being friends with Gun Atthaphan might be fun, he knows how to party and has good fashion sense. The only problem here is I don't speak Thai at all, so our conversation would be non-existent lol. Other than that, hanging out with him and his group of irl friends should be lots of fun, he has a circle of friends that know how to live life imo.

GelfyFaeth222:
so daddy, how did you meet mommy? LOL

ha, well son, I got involved for fun LOL

GelfyFaeth222:
Oh hi, I fell onto your lips yesterday, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm a big fan LOL

OMG LMAO !

@lovelykao thx for the explanation! (Can’t quote cuz I’m on my phone) 

American Fan:

Tomorrow is a special day for challenge participants!! 

Are you ready for your big DATE?!?

So ready XD ahh, I don’t even know where to start 

RXinw:

Updates:

Source - X

I know this was mentioned here before but having seen this post for some strange and sudden reason I am now slightly more in favour of this remake *cough* 

Oh and:

I CLAIM HIM BACK OFF!!!!

Damn, is it just me or is it getting kinda hot in here? Lmao XD

RXinw:

Now my dear American Fan are you saying you want me to come here tomorrow and tell you all a smutty story about and a sexual encounter. *leans closer, puts lips to the shell of your ear* So *wets lips* you want me to get nasty baby girl.

I was actually looking forward to ur post for this day lol 

@RXinw please change ur deed to say: “Furthermore in amendment to preexisting claims owned by RXinw, this serves to enforce and inform said members of said club that in addition to owning Joong Archen Aydin with OnyxTheHedgehog RXinw now owns Nagumo Shoma.”

RXinw:

Now my dear American Fan are you saying you want me to come here tomorrow and tell you all a smutty story about and a sexual encounter. *leans closer, puts lips to the shell of your ear* So *wets lips* you want me to get nasty baby girl.

I know this wasn't directed at me but I could feel every organ recoil and shrivel in horror reading it. Please dont ever type this again 

The following people hereby belong to Onyx The Hedgehog and Onyx The Hedgehog only. Any objections against this claim will not be taken lightly, so please refrain. 

Onyx The Hedgehog claims: 

First Kanaphan Puitrakul

Nishigaki Sho

Poon Mitpakdee

Hsu Kai

as her own. Thank you for understanding and abiding. Good day. 

Newbie2023:

YES Discord.   I was confused with Disqus.   Thank you so much. xxxx. I haven't been on there for over 11 months and my memory is not good anymore.

You're welcome~ glad I could help even if it was just a little.

August Challenge Day 21 ~

Plan the ULT date with your ULT bias from Question #15

This is honestly the question I care the least about LOL I don't really know any of my bias personal preferences to hang out with them, and Apo....hmm, I'm still coming back around to him. Apparently he's writing and directing a GL series for next year. 

I guess a perfect date with me in general would start with breakfast. I'm been learning how to fall in love with breakfast, so tell me your thoughts on breakfast, we can eat your favourite =)

If there's a motorbike involved for travel, cool. I love motorbikes. (Looking at you Boun)

The morning would be wandering an art gallery or a museum. I love historical tours and old buildings. Maybe we can do some nerdy vintage style shopping?  Maybe an old ship model or gramophone? An odd painting we can ponder the meaning of.  If there's an old library around, we'll go there too. 

We'll have to stop for lunch. I don't mind what. I don't need anything fancy. A quaint little cafe or picnic is perfect. I love soup and sandwiches for lunch. I'll watch the birds and plants while you take a nap haha

There'll be nature of some description, like walking in a forest park or along the beach. We might swim in the sea for a while. I will also collect some pretty shells. And if it's a forest, be prepared to chase me through the trees. Make me laugh as I take pictures of whatever I find odd and amusing. We'll take some selfies of wherever we end up. We can paddle in the streams if we find any.

By evening, we'll go to the supermarket, buy whatever the heck we want and go home for dinner. We'll cook something hearty with dessert and then eat snacks either watching your favourite shows or we'll sit in the garden with a fruity drink and just talk about stupid stuff. Maybe we can attempt to draw each other and fail miserably LOL Maybe we'll do the garden with dessert, and the tv shows later while we fall asleep in a big soft blanket. Extra points of there's pets who join in.

GelfyFaeth222:

I know this wasn't directed at me but I could feel every organ recoil and shrivel in horror reading it. Please dont ever type this again 

me, this was exactly my feelings reading that. 

OnyxTheHedgehog:

The following people hereby belong to Onyx The Hedgehog and Onyx The Hedgehog only. Any objections against this claim will not be taken lightly, so please refrain. 

Onyx The Hedgehog claims: 

First Kanaphan Puitrakul

Nishigaki Sho

Poon Mitpakdee

Hsu Kai

as her own. Thank you for understanding and abiding. Good day. 

okay with me as long as you accept P'First is my kid and i'm his mom. deal?