Wrenix:

Yes, this was mentioned,  I forgot all about this LOL Yeah, I'm in.

Lol yay awesome. (Smiling sunglasses emoji) ♡

FortPeatForever:

Lol yay awesome. (Smiling sunglasses emoji) ♡

Shall I answer as me or Wen and Rik though LOL Maybe I'll just keep that crazy as a surprise lol

Wrenix:

Shall I answer as me or Wen and Rik though LOL Maybe I'll just keep that crazy as a surprise lol

Lol that sounds like a very fun plan XD ♡

sjay:

Y'all I just saw James' (bed friend) new music performance... All I can rn is WTF!? I'm so speechless and confused rn, ngl

Can you share a link? I'm not sure what I'm looking for. :-)

Jadeheart:
Kidnap really did come out of the gate swinging from the start.

I agree, and I haven't seen this week's ep yet! 

FortPeatForever:
I remember some asking about maybe a group October Challenge

That's so nice of you! I would answer some of the questions, but I may be one of the few that doesn't like ghosts and other scary things, let alone horror, lol. I can have fun seeing everyone's posts. haha

RXinw:
Addicted Heroin Thai remake - episode 6

I am not amused in the slightest.

So far I'm enjoying the series very much. I may be the opposite of you (what's new about that, lol) in that I have not seen or am I familiar with the org, series, but I have seen Stay With You. Which I love a lot.

For me, this Thai version doesn't feel anything like Stay With Me, but I don't mean that in a bad way. For me, it's different enough to watch it for what it is. but I get where u r coming from!

Emrys:
I think that BL has its place in one's life, but at some point you could try something else too. Watching only BL is not a good idea, there are many other good genres out there.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

We have a nice mix of members here with varying degrees of interests. It's good that you know what works for you. And of course, with time we shift and change our preferences as we evolve and experience different things.

I watch both het and BL, but haven't gotten to a place (mentally) where I can watch GL, but I'd like to. I also have a strong need for romance to be part of the story, (prob cuz I have zero irl) so that leaves out a large segment of good dramas. 

But I don't believe in pressuring myself, lol, so I just go with the flow of my own desires and wishes, and if my mind opens to other things, I'll go with that too, LOL.

Emrys:
See ya around everyone, I will most likely go with monthly challenges and I'll lurk if I don't have anything good to say about anything. It's been nice being in this group and seeing everyone talking about their fave series. Cheers!

Take care and see you here when we see you. :-) *waving*

made two more gif emblems

American Fan:
So far I'm enjoying the series very much.

(re "Addicted Heroin") I'm so glad that our souls are back in spiritual alignment.

American Fan:
For me, this Thai version doesn't feel anything like Stay With Me, but I don't mean that in a bad way. For me, it's different enough to watch it for what it is.

Ditto.

FortPeatForever:

You are welcome and yeah it took awhile, but I was bored so it was fun making it and also wanna give credit to my bestie(Mignon toi) for helping me think of some of the questions. :) ♡

<3333

FortPeatForever:

Okay so I got bored tonight and I remember some asking about maybe a group October Challenge so I made this sample which would be the first 15 days and tell me what you think and if you are all wanting to do it? :)

excited for this new challenge <3