April BL Drama Challenge

Day 11 - Favorite Cast

In case you guys haven't realized, I'm on an agenda to get you all to watch all my favorite shows. Therefore, I'm trying really hard not to repeat too many shows during this challenge. I did consider MSP and Cherry Magic Thailand, but I ultimately decided to talk about Love for Love's Sake

The casting for this show was immaculate, each of them perfectly embodying their role. Plus, the chemistry between our F4 is obvious, both on and off screen. Although there were many components that went into making this drama a good one, I truly believe the cast had a lot to do with its success. I can't imagine anyone else playing these characters. 

ANNIE NU:

I AM IN LOVE WITH THEM ALREADY

TBH THIS SERIES DESERVES THIS MUCH ALL THESE ARE 4 COUPLES 3 ACTUALLY(POND PHUWIN EXCLUDED) WHICH HAVE BEEN LONG AWAITED IN SOME GOOD PLOT WITH SUFFICIENT SCREEN TIME 

Haha true :)

axdxex:

April BL Drama Challenge

Day 11 - Favorite Cast

In case you guys haven't realized, I'm on an agenda to get you all to watch all my favorite shows. Therefore, I'm trying really hard not to repeat too many shows during this challenge. I did consider MSP and Cherry Magic Thailand, but I ultimately decided to talk about Love for Love's Sake

The casting for this show was immaculate, each of them perfectly embodying their role. Plus, the chemistry between our F4 is obvious, both on and off screen. Although there were many components that went into making this drama a good one, I truly believe the cast had a lot to do with it's success. I can't imagine anyone else playing these characters. 

Omg yes, I loved that drama :D completely agree with u :)))

April BL Drama Challenge

Day 11 - Favorite Cast 

I chose UWMA cast. They are all just so adorable! <3

Hey guys this is late but:

Re: We Are the series episode 2 

Based on what I caught from the episode I definitely see the progression starting to commence for the romance between Phum and Pheem as well as Tan and Khao. Their parts were the main ones I was tuned into long enough to get a grasp of their developing story-line. Looking forward to the next episode. 

P.S I see a few new members; welcome to Heaven as I like to call the BL world. 

P.S I miss being here everyday *sobs*

RiqueXinw:

Based on what I caught from the episode I definitely see the progression starting to commence for the romance between Phum and Pheem as well as Tan and Khao. Their parts were the main ones I was tuned into long enough to get a grasp of their developing story-line. Looking forward to the next episode. 

OMG FINALLY UR HERE :D

I honestly missed ur long posts and insights on these dramas ngl 

Hope ur doing good <3

RiqueXinw:

We miss you and your daily bl updates, too!

RiqueXinw:

R u the one who got busy due to school reopening 

Just watched the newly released first episode of "Kare no Iru Seikatsu" ("Living with Him", Gaga). So far: Sweet 'n fluffy. Cute protagonists. And I'm so glad to finally see Sakai Sho leading in a BL. (He played Segawa in "Takara-kun to Amagi-kun" - super cute boy but not many lines in that wonderful series. Glad that he's finally getting a chance to prove his acting skills.)

Hi my dears! 

I've also watched Ep. 2 of "We Are" finally today. I love it! I could have continued watching episode 3 straight away. But we have to wait. O.o 

I actually liked the second epsiode better than the first. There were funny, sweet moments right from the start:

I love the dynamic between Phum and Pheem. The scene in the car was funny. Pheem saying:  "The story about us will just remain a memory. Okay?" - and Phum replying cheekily: "What story?" - I loved that answer. And I thought to myself, your story is just beginning there will be some wonderful moments. You'll see. :D 

I also thought it was a lovely and kind of endearing scene when Pheem's friends questioned him about what happened and he really tried to explain that everything was okay. - Who believes it.^^

I am also in the "teacher fan club", awww! I would have liked to have had a teacher like that. I have a weakness for wise, quotable sentences. It just felt right. 

I liked the scene when Pheem was supposed to bring Phum something to drink and he almost fed him. :D

And I am curious about the relationship between Khaofang and Tan. I totally agree with axdxex: What does Khaofang think and feel...? That will be quite interesting.^^

And did Phum really buy all those roses after looking at the sleeping Pheem?!? Awww.

I can also buy my own flowers, but I would also like to have someone who buys flowers for me, it doesn't have to be roses. :D I just wanted to mention it in case, lol. 

Conclusion: I'm looking forward to the next episode. Can't wait! :-)

RiqueXinw:
I definitely see the progression starting to commence for the romance between Phum and Pheem as well as Tan and Khao

Yes, me too! Def could Phum falling for Pheem.

RiqueXinw:

I miss your presence here! I was thinking about you this morning and hoping things are going well, even thou it's only been a few days, haha.

p43425:
Just watched the newly released first episode of "Kare no Iru Seikatsu" ("Living with Him", Gaga). So far: Sweet 'n fluffy. Cute protagonists.

This is on my high PR list to watch after it's done airing! I'll be reading your thoughts with interest ;-)

RiqueXinw:

Hi, I don't know what's going on. But take good care of yourself. You can always come in here, even if it's just to say quick hello. I'm far away, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything will be fine. Cheering for you! Hugs! :-)

Thanks for all the wishes guys *insert heart emoji* I hope you all are doing well.

This week has been stressful. It has been days since I have gotten as much as 5 hours of sleep; my eating schedule is non-existent. My law teacher dropped a whole collection of cases for me to read through about murder and manslaughter plus I have a 5 hour lecture for Literatures in English tomorrow plus other subjects and positions with responsibilities. I miss high school so much *sobs* This is me venting. Anyways to more exciting news:

RiqueXinw:

Thank you for this! I forgot I wanted to talk about TutorYim. The visuals are so cool, I really really hope the story is good, because I really like these two. That being said, I'm usually more into Tutor's visuals, but why does period clothing suit Yim so much :o

RiqueXinw:

Thanks for all the wishes guys *insert heart emoji* I hope you all are doing well.

This week has been stressful. It has been days since I have gotten as much as 5 hours of sleep; my eating schedule is non-existent. My law teacher dropped a whole collection of cases for me to read through about murder and manslaughter plus I have a 5 hour lecture for Literatures in English tomorrow plus other subjects and positions with responsibilities. I miss high school so much *sobs* This is me venting. Anyways to more exciting news:

U seem stressed 

Susu na ☺️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Btw even I'm hoping for a good story for tutor yim 

They deserve better *sobs*