OnyxTheHedgehog:

Ok so I have a question and it feels kinda stupid but whatever lol

Basically, someone in this drama I watched a while ago (dunno which one but it is Thai) said Khunyai, or maybe I misheard, but in the subs it said that it means grandma

So then I was wondering, WAS JOM CALLING HIS BOYFRIEND “GRANDMA” THIS WHOLE TIME??? 

Plsss can someone who knows Thai answer this for me TT

I assume it's a bad translation (probably auto-translate) of the name "Yai" (from "IFYLITA"), which also means "grandmother", plus the "Khun" honorific.

DAY 12 Last BL Drama Watched

After consulting my 52 Weeks Drama Challenge post my answer is OXYGEN and I've already recently talked about this one on the forum. So far April is not my best month for completing dramas, not that I'm in a rush or anything. But when I think about how one 40+ EP Chinese drama is about equal to 4.5 eight EP BL dramas, it makes me wonder if I'm choosing in my best interest, haha. 

p43425:

I assume it's a bad translation (probably auto-translate) of the name "Yai" (from "IFYLITA"), which also means "grandmother", plus the "Khun" honorific.

I assume so too

American Fan:

DAY 12 Last BL Drama Watched

After consulting my 52 Weeks Drama Challenge post my answer is OXYGEN and I've already recently talked about this one on the forum. So far April is not my best month for completing dramas, not that I'm in a rush or anything. But when I think about how one 40+ EP Chinese drama is about equal to 4.5 eight EP BL dramas, it makes me wonder if I'm choosing in my best interest, haha. 

Even I loved Oxygen 

Btw where is this scene from

American Fan:
my answer is OXYGEN and I've already recently talked about this one on the forum.

I'm still angry at you for downgrading it. (*vicious dog growl emoji*)

April BL Drama Challenge

Day 12 - BL Drama You Last Finished

I've been watching/re-watching a lot of older BLs lately, but last week I sat down to watch Anti-Reset, which had just finished airing. Anti-Reset is the fourth and last installment in the Taiwanese BL project that includes: Stay By My Side (Liked), You Are Mine (Didn't Like), and VIP Only (Liked).

Let me start this one off by saying that the actors are adorable (I've seen a lot of their interviews) and like @PaiSkyForever said, their chemistry is good. The characters ARE cute together.

My problem is with the whole plot, and being unable to connect emotionally with a romance between an AI and a human. I'm usually really good at suspending disbelief, but in this case I kept thinking, "DUDE, HE'S A ROBOT". 

ANNIE NU:

Even I loved Oxygen 

Well, I don't love it, as P43425 mentioned, I even downgraded my score after I rewatched it. And I stand by my decision, Bruhhhhaaahaaaa

axdxex:
My problem is with the whole plot, and being unable to connect emotionally with a romance between an AI and a human.

RE: Anti-Reset - I LOVE interspecies romance, including robots!!  I'm looking forward to this one when I get a chance. First though, I have some homework from P43425 to work on. 

Btw, if anyone IS interested in a good robot romance, with a SIFI theme, check out Are You Human Too?  Sorry, it's not a BL, but had to mention cuz it's an old fav of mine and the "robot" is hot.

axdxex:
Anti-Reset is the fourth and last installment in the Taiwanese BL project that includes: Stay By My Side (Liked), You Are Mine (Didn't Like), and VIP Only (Liked).

I liked "You Are Mine", but it was definitely the weakest of the three. I loved the other two. I haven't yet watched "Anti-Reset", and I share your reservations about the robot love story, which I find hard to imagine, but i'm willing to give it an open-minded try.

American Fan:
RE: Anti-Reset - I LOVE interspecies romance, including robots!!  I'm looking forward to this one when I get a chance.

Do I discriminate against robots ? lol Anyway, you should totally watch it, it might work for you, because like I said, I liked the actors and chemistry.

p43425:
I liked "You Are Mine", but it was definitely the weakest of the three. I loved the other two. I haven't yet watched "Anti-Reset", and I share your reservations about the robot love story, which find hard to imagine, but i'm willing to give it an open-minded try.

I feel like a lot of people actually preferred "You Are Mine" but it did nothing for me lol On the other hand I still think about "Stay by My Side" and "VIP Only." I'll have to do a re-watch in case they finally decide to release the special episodes internationally.

But yes, do give a try, you might find that you like it or parts of it.

Day 12: BL Drama You Last Finished   To Be Continued 

I enjoyed this short series (8 eps). It doesn't have an unusual plot: high school best friends have a misunderstanding causing a 10-year rift. But we get flashbacks to their high school days and how they got to know each other and became close. 

In the present, Achi wants to renew their friendship but he when he starts talking about the past, Ji shuts him up. It's clearly something big, at least for Ji. That kept me hooked. It also helped that Ji's dimples were so very cute... LOL

PaiSkyForever:

Wasn't it IFYLITA? That is the only drama I know with the ML that has the name Jom<3

Yes it is lol

But I meant I heard from another drama I watched (not IFYLITA) where they said Khun Yai and it translated into grandmother (in that one the translation was correct)

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Yes it is lol

Lol xD 

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Yes it is lol

But I meant I heard from another drama I watched (not IFYLITA) where they said Khun Yai and it translated into grandmother (in that one the translation was correct)

So basically Jom was calling his bf grandmother lmao that’s funny 

Did anyone see fueang Nakhon today's episode 

it made me cry ? 

i am someone who is a big fan of the stories where we know they are going to get seperated and will have to live without eo when in love

Basically when they want to be together but can't 

It just matches my life so much

Plus each character has a different approach towards it 

Sometimes they blame eo 

Sometimes they support eo

Or even cry together sometimes 

But the best is when the one who is leaving starts getting irritated and complaining as to let's spend the remaining time to the best but theother still doesn't value them 

Jk this last part was not a real story plot 

It was just me 

ANNIE NU:

Even I loved Oxygen 

Sorry I don't know.

ANNIE NU:
Did anyone see fueang Nakhon today's episode 

I'm not clear on the title you mentioned and is it a BL drama?