APRIL 13 - FAVORITE OST

It's still the 12th for me but I can't wait til tomorrow for this one. I can't pick just one, so here's three! 

# 1 - MOMENTS - One of two top favorites by Jeff Satur. From Ingredients.

# 1.5 - WHY DON'T YOU STAY - My other favorite song by Jeff Satur, from KinnPorsche

#2 - ? - I don't know the English or Chinese name to this song.  If anyone does know please tell me! :-)

From The Untamed, a duet by Xian Zhan & Wang Yibo.

Day 13 of BL Drama Challenge: "Favourite Soundtrack

I WOULD SAY EVEN I LOVE "MY SCHOOL PRESIDENT" AND "OXYGEN" BUT EVEN PITBABE HAS DONE A REALLY GOOD JOB 

Guysss I’m watching the first ep of SOTUS and I keep pausing because its giving me anxiety.

Still going to keep watching though lol

American Fan:

APRIL 13 - FAVORITE OST

It's still the 12th for me but I can't wait til tomorrow for this one. I can't pick just one, so here's three! 

# 1.5 - WHY DON'T YOU STAY - My other favorite song by Jeff Satur, from KinnPorsche

#2 - ? - I don't know the English or Chinese name to this song.  If anyone does know please tell me! :-)

I just knew u we’re gonna pick Jeff’s songs and laughed when u did lol *insert laughing crying emoji* 

American Fan:
MOMENTS - One of two top favorites by Jeff Satur. From Ingredients.

Yeah, I love "Ingredients", not least because I can't get this "earworm" song out of my head. (That being said, I'm not so keen on that hairless cat. Dogs and cats should be furry!)

Day 13 of April Challenge: Favourite OST

Oh god there r wayyy too many to choose from 

But I have 3 that come to mind: 

My Starlight by Joong Archen Aydin (this song is just way too good and way too underrated) from Star In My Mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt4Rp05OImE

The IFYLITA OST (the name is in Thai and I don’t know what it means lol but I love it) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyyGw11RBLg

And the HIStory 3: Trapped OST (also don’t know the English name but it’s just so good) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opSBOCyJuis

p43425:

Yeah, I love "Ingredients", not least because I can't get this "earworm" song out of my head. (That being said, I'm not so keen on that hairless cat. Dogs and cats should be furry!)

lol I really loved the cat scene it was hilarious 

The way Jeff (forgot his name in the drama) didn’t like the cat at first and then after a while he couldn’t let go of it lmao

axdxex:
Guysss I’m watching the first ep of SOTUS and I keep pausing because its giving me anxiety.

I dropped it initially. I went back to it a year later and managed to get through it.

April BL Drama Challenge

Day 13 - Favorite Soundtrack

If nobody is going to talk about Cutie Pie, then let me lol Nunew had me in a chokehold with "Cutie Pie" and "Be Yours" when this show was airing. It might not be my favorite show, but it did have great music and some memorable scenes. 

!!! Honorable mention to Only Friends, because "Let's Try" by Khaotung  and "So What?" by Ford are vibes

Chun Mo Rionnag:

I dropped it initially. I went back to it a year later and managed to get through it.

Like omg why is Arthit such an a-hole

axdxex:

I'm tempted to say something catty about Krist, but I shall take the high road.

American Fan:

APRIL 13 - FAVORITE OST

The song from The Untamed, Chinese title is "WuJi", English title is "Unrestrainment"

axdxex:

That's such a bad word to use 

Also sotus hazers IRL are supposed to be like this 

Sometimes they are worse

p43425:

I'm tempted to say something catty about Krist, but I shall take the high road.

What do you mean?

axdxex:

April BL Drama Challenge

Day 13 - Favorite Soundtrack

If nobody is going to talk about Cutie Pie, then let me lol Nunew had me in a chokehold with "Cutie Pie" and "Be Yours" when this show was airing. It might not be my favorite show, but it did have great music and some memorable scenes. 

!!! Honorable mention to Only Friends, because "Let's Try" by Khaotung  and "So What?" by Ford are vibes

OMG YES I LOVE LET’S TRY 

ITS SOOO GOOD 

It’s one of my comfort songs lol