angeliviki2022:

RE: The Untamed. Yes, Where are you discussing? 

Inbox

MeNotYou:
You and @RXinw are corrupting all the innocent peeps in the group, including me. *whistle*

I feel honored! 

JISOO fanboy:

i wish to join too 

welcome (づ๑•ᴗ•๑)づ♡

sjay:
I’M SORRY Y’ALL!!! I have dropped Manner of Death after 5 episodes… I tried so hard to like it, but I just had no interest or motivation to continue it.

I haven't seen this one yet. I'm watching too many currents and others atm to add any more...LOL!

RXinw:

Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart - episode 1

It Lives, It Lives, MUHAHAHAHA. THE CHEMISTRY IS STILL STANDING MUHAHAHA *sobs*

I enjoyed it so much and the comedic relief in it is so funny to me; the timing is just right.

Looking forward to the next episode.

YASSS! I knew you'd like it!

GelfyFaeth222:
As suspected, my current BL rankings has S.K in first place, Taiwan and then Thai.

Ditto! Lately tho, TBLs have been coming out swinging and vying HARD for that #1 spot. For me, I think JBLs and ThBLs are kinda tied because both have some real 'shake your heads at the train wreck' and both have some 'damn that was so good' shows. I like them both for different reasons so I can't say overall one is better than the other. Certain aspects, absolutely I can pick a winner, but on the whole and also because there's so much more Thai to choose from and like, I have to put them on equal footing, for now, at least.

OnyxTheHedgehog:

I miss the summer hols when I had all the time in the world to watch as many BLs as I could TT I haven’t watched any BL since SUNDAY! My poor BL heart is aching and I can’t do anything except study T_T

Aww... ((hugs)). Find a short 30 min or less one, and take a study break. It's said that the brain can only take so much info in before it stops paying attention and it just becomes a waste of time because you're not retaining what your taking in. Breaks are needed to get the most out of studying so take a break and let your mind rest for just a bit.

angeliviki2022:

I can't recall who mentioned being interested in watching The Untamed. It's been a year since I watched, and I'm finding myself drawn to shorts on YT, so I figured it's time for an actual re-watch. Let me know when and how quickly (how many episodes a day) you want to watch so we can discuss. Thanks!

@dramanomnom and I are currently watching it. I had issues getting into to MDL so I kept watching eps and she's now playing catch up while I catch up here. We're currently going to start on epi 12 tomorrow, if you wanna join in. It's ok if you don't catch up all the way because we're going to try and pace ourselves from here on out and you'll catch up shortly. Add us both as friends and we can send msgs to e/o while we watch.

RXinw:

Battle of The Writers - Episode 7

YESSSSS FINALLY a life line *sobs*

Sin and Jingjang made the whole episode worthwhile for me. If they could just scrap the rest of the story and just give us them I would be so happy LOL.

Lawd we really ARE too much alike...lol. I told you that you'd like this side couple. *grin*  Welcome to my 2nd couple syndrome club...lol

Jadeheart:

My first time seeing Ohm was in Bad Buddy and then related content since, like in Our Skyy2 etc, which all holds a deep special place in my heart for him and Nanon as a pair. It is a little weird not seeing him with Nanon, but honestly, I'm not mad about it. I do really like the chemistry between Ohm and Leng too.

Bad Buddy is on my to watch list. I didn't want to watch it before this show so it wouldn't taint my enjoyment of this pairing. But I can see why Ohm, at least, is a fan fave for sure!

angeliviki2022:

Song Kang's abs per your request

Xu Kai as Han Ting not as clear, but yes he has abs

*le sigh* Such perfection.... *bows down in Thai thanks* You, my friend are a godsend. Just sayin'. *nods lots*

FortPeatForever:

MeNotYou- Yeah I am really excited about Revamp also. :) ♡ 

You have NO idea...lol

p43425:

Uh-huh! And as to "Something in My Room" (uncut, of course - I only watch uncut versions!), I'm not normally so keen on ghost stories, but it's quite good.

Sounds like it's a must see then. I don't mind ghost genre per se, just depends how far into the horror genre they go... and I have to be in the mood for them. 

DramaNomNom:

MeNotYou and I just started watching it...we're almost at ep 11 together. Wanna join us?

Yes please do!

DramaNomNom:

I feel honored! 

*snicker* A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste... which is why I never do and why the three of us get along oh so well. BWAHAHAHA!

ANNNNND I'M ALL CAUGHT UP ONCE MORE! *Doin' the Snoopy Dance* And it only took 3 hours! *rolls eyes* GAH!

Anyone knows how long it takes the MDL admin to approve a page? I submitted our new Chinese BL series "Stealing From My CEO" but it's been 5 days and still nothing

MeNotYou:
*snicker* A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste... which is why I never do and why the three of us get along oh so well. BWAHAHAHA!

Big Facts! 

MeNotYou:
I couldn't find this one when it started. Where is it streaming? From your comment, it doesn't sound like it's worth watching tho...lol

It releases on Youtube. It is just a mess of perverted situations and dialogue.

MeNotYou:
You and @RXinw are corrupting all the innocent peeps in the group, including me. *whistle*

I plead the fifth! Do not act innocent lol.

MeNotYou:
Lawd we really ARE too much alike...lol. I told you that you'd like this side couple. *grin*  Welcome to my 2nd couple syndrome club...lol

TRUE!! we really are twins :)

MeNotYou:

Life is so boring without a dirty mind. Can you imagine listening to a conversation and just not find the dirty jokes; it would be so bland.

RXinw:

Life is so boring without a dirty mind. Can you imagine listening to a conversation and just not find the dirty jokes; it would be so bland.

That part! lol

RXinw:
It releases on Youtube. It is just a mess of perverted situations and dialogue.

GAH! Another YT crapshoot. Figures.

RXinw:
I plead the fifth! Do not act innocent lol.

Whatever do you mean? *fluttery eyeblinks*

RXinw:

TRUE!! we really are twins :)

ISTG! You are my twinny from another inny. *GRIN*

RXinw:

Omg yes. I can't even tell you the amount of times I go around saying things like "That's what she said." under my breath... and that's just convos I happen to overhear in passing! LOL!

Does the club have a discord?

American Fan:

I'll watch a few extra for you. hee hee

Loll okk 

I just want it to be the weekend so I can watch Kidnap and The Trainee XD