@MeNotYou aww thx for ur support! I’ll try to take breaks in between (I have extra curricular activities outside of school which also takes up my time- yesterday, I went running and the day before I had a music lesson) 

I’m hoping I can watch a little something today XD

RXinw:

Life is so boring without a dirty mind. Can you imagine listening to a conversation and just not find the dirty jokes; it would be so bland.

LMAO YES XD

OnyxTheHedgehog:

@MeNotYou aww thx for ur support! I’ll try to take breaks in between (I have extra curricular activities outside of school which also takes up my time- yesterday, I went running and the day before I had a music lesson) 

I’m hoping I can watch a little something today XD

You got this!

I may have changed my name again  ʚ(*´꒳`*)ɞ .。✧・゚:* ~♡ 

But maybe it'll be easier for you to remember LOL

Wrenix:
maybe it'll be easier for you to remember

Almost an anagram of RXinw. Maybe his sister?

p43425:

lmao It kind of is, isn't it? Maybe that's a good way to remember it. Rx's angelic twin LOL 

It's a combination of wen and rik's name and some personal journalling. I didn't mean to steal your name Rx lol

Wrenix:
It's a combination of wen and rik's name

Ah, that makes sense. I'm sure that RXinw will nonetheless be delighted to have a sister.

Wrenix:

I may have changed my name again  ʚ(*´꒳`*)ɞ .。✧・゚:* ~♡ 

But maybe it'll be easier for you to remember LOL

Omg that’s totally the American Ai-Di

MeNotYou:

You got this!

<3

OnyxTheHedgehog:

I was going through the ethnicities LOL that was Taiwan's offering. Here's a korean version LOL

Here's Korean version LOL Wen is my new muse LOL 

So-- we're getting super close to GMMTV 2025 Part 1 (if last year's format is followed)-- drop your predictions/wish lists/hopes and dreams lol I want to hear them all!

DramaNomNom:

Does the club have a discord?

Yes, but the person who knows about it isn't active right  now. I never logged in so I don't have the details.

axdxex:

So-- we're getting super close to GMMTV 2025 Part 1 (if last year's format is followed)-- drop your predictions/wish lists/hopes and dreams lol I want to hear them all!

I just want to know about their concerts 2-3 months in advance so I can decide whether it's something I can attend. I usually find out a few weeks before and getting a flight and making hotel reservations just doesn't work for me.

In terms of CPs working together, I would love to see TayNew and OffGun in a series. Nothing too fluffy. I want them to stretch their acting muscles and impress us. 

Wrenix:
Here's Korean version

Oooh, I like the Korean version better.

p43425:

Wrenix:

lmao It kind of is, isn't it? Maybe that's a good way to remember it. Rx's angelic twin LOL 

It's a combination of wen and rik's name and some personal journalling. I didn't mean to steal your name Rx lol

LMAO! We're like rabbits and starting to multiply! Here begins our takeover.....

p43425:

Ah, that makes sense. I'm sure that RXinw will nonetheless be delighted to have a sister.

His twin approves!

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Right?! I was thinking the same thing!

Wrenix:

I was going through the ethnicities LOL that was Taiwan's offering. Here's a korean version LOL

Here's Korean version LOL Wen is my new muse LOL 

Oh wow! I love this version! It's like a blonde, bad boy Cha EunWoo! NOICE!

axdxex:

Oooh.... well I'm still hoping for my faves 'Revamp' and 'The Next Prince' to still be able to make a showing this year despite their casting delays, but if not, definitely want to see them early 2025, but as for the rest....let me ponder a bit.