TY_0910:
Also, in my opinion go for Kashmiri Naan instead of Butter Naan.

I would like to weigh in that garlic naan is absolutely delicious very addicting. Better than garlic bread!!!! I've never had Kashmiri naan but according to google it sounds pretty good. 

woopdy:

I sincerely hope he doesn't continue to call Sea kiddo. I am also telling myself that maybe the word he's saying in Chinese doesn't translate to English well and maybe perhaps it doesn't have the same connotations as kiddo does in English............ (I know I am just trying to make myself feel better it's probably a pretty good translation)

I also feel like he calls Sea Kiddo because he’s not into him like THAT right now— to him he’s a random younger guy— but I hope he drops it when he realizes that he’s attracted to him *fingers crossed* 

axdxex:

I also feel like he calls Sea Kiddo because he’s not into him like THAT right now— to him he’s a random younger guy— but I hope he drops it when he realizes that he’s attracted to him *fingers crossed* 

fingers crossed!!!!!

woopdy:

guys very important question: does "My Stand-In" get any better?? I am so fucking bored and pissed at every single one of these characters!!!! I'm on episode 3 (I have devoted 3 precious hours of my sorry ass life for this show already)

side note: this Up guy must be a really good actor because every time he appears on screen I just want to punch him across the face

NOPE, IT DOES NOT!!! IT REALLY, REALLY DOES NOT! :((( 

Spoiler: Up is supposed to have a redeeming arc, but it's too short, and they finally end up together, because apparently, the toxic love they have for each other is so great that it trumps time and logic -_-

axdxex:

It’s not! Bruschetta is Italian <3

Oh nooo— traumatizing just conjured hundreds of ways it could have gone wrong.

Oh, thanks for the clarification lol! :P

Yeah, but I had fun looking at her face, heehee! :D

woopdy:

I would like to weigh in that garlic naan is absolutely delicious very addicting. Better than garlic bread!!!! I've never had Kashmiri naan but according to google it sounds pretty good. 

Really? Glad you enjoyed it! :)

I love all the bias posts already *heart eyes* it’s enlightening lol

axdxex:

I love all the bias posts already *heart eyes* it’s enlightening lol

<3 I cannot wait to see your biases photos  :D

RXinw:
Guinep

I'm severely allergic to these my sister loves them, but my throat gets so dry and I start coughing lol 

TY_0910:
NOPE, IT DOES NOT!!! IT REALLY, REALLY DOES NOT! :((( 

:,( 3 hours wasted. honestly its impressive how the acting and the cinematography seem pretty good yet the story is absolutely fucking ass.  I feel like I have never run into a show that sucks in this unique way, yk? I simply cannot sit through 3 straight hours of watching this evil mf abuse this absolutely stupid and dense mf. Like wow thanks for reminding what real life is like I appreciate it. I thought TV was supposed to be fun!!

woopdy:

I sincerely hope he doesn't continue to call Sea kiddo. I am also telling myself that maybe the word he's saying in Chinese doesn't translate to English well and maybe perhaps it doesn't have the same connotations as kiddo does in English............ (I know I am just trying to make myself feel better it's probably a pretty good translation)

At this point, they're pretty close to strangers. I agree that it would be weird to continue calling him kiddo once they're involved, but we're only on episode 2...

angeliviki2022:

At this point, they're pretty close to strangers. I agree that it would be weird to continue calling him kiddo once they're involved, but we're only on episode 2...

yeah I was getting that vibe too that they probably aren't gonna make it weird once they eventually do get together. (hopefully)

woopdy:

guys very important question: does "My Stand-In" get any better?? I am so fucking bored and pissed at every single one of these characters!!!! I'm on episode 3 (I have devoted 3 precious hours of my sorry ass life for this show already)

side note: this Up guy must be a really good actor because every time he appears on screen I just want to punch him across the face

My Stand-In: Uncut ended up being one of my 2024 favorites, which might be an unpopular opinion here. Ming realized he loved Joe even before Joe's death, and was asking Joe for a second chance with that phone call.  Personally, characters like Ming are often intriguing to me. If they're supposed to end up together, does he actually care for Joe. If he does, when did he start caring? I have already started looking for the tells, even before the character has figured out he has fallen for him.

FortPeatForever:
Before I go to bed~  Day 15 Challenge: Who is your ultimate bl bias and bias wrecker

Well damn that is how you present your ultimate bias and bias wrecker.

I am getting hungry for these fruits along with you guys lol

These My Stand - In post have me questioning how soon I should actually watch it lol.

It will be interesting watching you all fight over these actors hehe

angeliviki2022:

My Stand-In: Uncut ended up being one of my 2024 favorites, which might be an unpopular opinion here. Ming realized he loved Joe even before Joe's death, and was asking Joe for a second chance with that phone call.  Personally, characters like Ming are often intriguing to me. If they're supposed to end up together, does he actually care for Joe. If he does, when did he start caring? I have already started looking for the tells, even before the character has figured out he has fallen for him.

I'm usually all for morally grey but he just seems downright evil. Like I absolutely loved Vegas in kinnporche - but there's something more evil about Ming istg. I think it also has to do with the fact that Joe has done nothing wrong (at least to where I watched). I think for a morally grey story to work, both characters have be evil together imo. Also I felt like they focused wayyyy too much on the main
"couple", I like to have good subplots and side characters to keep myself entertained ( I just have raging ADHD)

Also, I'm in a "dropping way too many shows" crisis lately - I haven't finished a show in forever it feels like - my perseverance is wavering!!