laozi:

Hey, I would love to join this! >.<

Welcome to the club :)

FortPeatForever:

Welcome to the club :)

thank you! <3

I've been reflecting on the stats of my BL List and there's a good chance S. Korea BL's could end up being my favourite. My first lgbt films were both south korean so that would be a nice twist lol

The Sign is an absolute gem of a find but for the most part, Thai Bl's just don't fit my taste. I'm at 23 shows now and nearly half were dropped, and low~average ratings. 

So please slap me if I start another thai BL LOL I need to focus more on the other countries for a minute LOL

MeNotYou:

So I've finally watched 'Happy of the End' and I gotta say I'm not loving it so far. How does everyone else feel about it? I've caught up in the chat so I'm off to grab a bite to eat and then find something light and fluffy to balance things back out. 

I'm watching it for character study for writing. I love when stories show real people making real mistakes. When I was in college we discussed how humans are not logical in social psych. 

laozi:

Hi welcome to the club, don't feel overwhelmed. 

5 MINS LEFT FOR KIDNAP!!!!!

Kiseki: Dear to Me ~ Am I developing 2nd couple syndrome? LOL 

Screaming lol My TikTok fyp stays smutty lol. I saw a post about the BL anime Mignon referring to THAT scene in the finale. A comment said Mignon folded the doc like a Samsung flip phone lol.

Anyway

GelfyFaeth222:
Kiseki: Dear to Me ~ Am I developing 2nd couple syndrome? LOL 

Yup, I loved them more.

laozi:

Welcome!

GelfyFaeth222:
I was just thinking last night that perhaps GMMtv shows just arnt my thing. I will give this one a go since they have it on their youtube. If not then it just confirms that I need to put gmmtv on my red flag list lol

I would be shocked if you did not like Last Twilight.

laozi:

Welcome! Glad you joined us. :)

Has anyone used the site Boys Love Factory to watch BLs? Looks like you can watch for free

RXinw:
Screaming lol

When are you watching the new episode of 4 minutes?

Kidnap EP 1 thoughts - Very good start by appealing to the audience with Ohm's sick pack lol. Also, the sweater scene is hilarious

The way they repeated them bumping into each other 3 times in multiple angles is so funny!!! Don't get me started on the sweater being slowly torn They don't even know each other yet, but Min already started stripping him!!! How come Q's dad didn't notice how that lady was starting Q down. It was obvious she started having ideas.. Also, he really needs to talk to his son about people who come to their house so that Q can be aware of who to trust. Not telling him anything could lead to dangerous situations!

By the way Min is looking at Q's pic, Im guessing he's already quite interested lol. Q's so adorable, but also kinda pitiful. He was alone the whole day and it looks like his dad doesn't care either. The flower scene was so cute!!! Q's so precious!

Okay, but the guns they have look so fake lol. It obviously looks like a toy! Overall, it was quite unserious (which I didn't expect), but I found it really funny. I enjoyed it. The pace is obviously too fast, but I think I'm definitely gonna be continuing it!

DAOU is LIVE on TikTok right now singing if anyone is interested.♡♡♡

https://www.tiktok.com/@oueiija/live

RXinw:
Yup, I loved them more.

Yeah, their plot seems more interesting and character wise, are more my style of characters. It's win/team vs dean/pharm again LOL

DramaNomNom:
Has anyone used the site Boys Love Factory to watch BLs? Looks like you can watch for free

I'm not specifically familiar with it, but I would suggest great caution with "free" pirate sites: Aside from the ethical issues (theft), they often try to make money by infecting with malware. At the very least, be sure you have really good virus/malware protection.