GelfyFaeth222:

I have a few goods ones but this is my favourite because between the facial expressions and Wen's choker saving Rik's hand from being an awkward placement to looking like he is/was playing with it. LOL

Lol yes!! What were the other pictures like? 

The Trainee ep 11

AHHH FINALLYYYYY

That kiss was so unexpected but sooo cuteee, Ryan tip-toeing for more was adorable <3 

I’m so happy this ep just solely focused on JaneRyan!! Although we got the ep 11 curse at the very end TT

And I couldn’t stop laughing when everyone found out that Ryan liked Jane lmao finally Pie will stop shipping him with Baimon haha

I’m still not quite fond of Bahmee….

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Lol yes!! What were the other pictures like? 

To avoid having one massive long post for those who want skip, I'm going to try and break it into 3 arcs just to make it easier for everyone and was going to post some of the pictures I have just to add some visuals to the text so for anyone skipping past, they can at least admire the pretty ai men LOL 

Here are some others of Rik and Wen that I wont be posting with the text because I prefer backgrounds. A lot had to be left though because Ai hates hands and fingers LOL 

Side note ~ Kao Noppakao from UWMA would make a very handsome Rik LOL

I swear the pictures of Jay, it took me so long to get a good one of a 'thai man' that Im pretty sure bing has put me on a list lmao 

I am having waaaaay to much fun with this but hey, I hope someone else gets a kick out of it too LOL

GelfyFaeth222:
 The sex scenes played liked a steamy montage throughout the affair LOL

May you be so kind to tell me the name of this series. I truly believe all series should be watched. It is the kind thing to do.

GelfyFaeth222:
Since my brain did a lot of the heavy lifting, I just need to fill in the blanks. I would be doing this anyway for fun but would anyone be interested in hearing it as a whole when I'm done? Likely to be at the end of the day LOL

I look forward to it.

FortPeatForever:
:) I cannot wait for "My Golden Blood" to come out. I am super excited!!! ♡

Literally one of my most anticipated series.

Jadeheart:
Twink vs Twunk discourse ... take cover ... run for your lives ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

Funny enough I just learned the other day what Twunk meant lol

RXinw:
May you be so kind to tell me the name of this series. I truly believe all series should be watched. It is the kind thing to do.

ahhh, well this is embarrassing LOL As the steamy sex scene montage happened in my brain during this dream I've been posting about LOL Sorry about that.

I randomly called it Shameless earlier but think Eros sounds better. 

GelfyFaeth222:
ahhh, well this is embarrassing LOL As the steamy sex scene montage happened in my brain during this dream I've been posting about LOL Sorry about that.

Screaming lol Did I really just ask you what I think I did lol (details are still welcomed......LOLLLLLLL)

RXinw:
Screaming lol Did I really just ask you what I think I did lol (details are still welcomed......LOLLLLLLL)

Listen, dont underestimate me when I really get into something. You may get your steamy details LOL

This is getting way longer than I thought, I am genuinely going to have post this in bits but hey, at least it ll give some you some BL to read while you wait for the next episode of your shows LOL

OnyxTheHedgehog:

The Trainee ep 11

AHHH FINALLYYYYY

That kiss was so unexpected but sooo cuteee, Ryan tip-toeing for more was adorable <3 

I’m so happy this ep just solely focused on JaneRyan!! Although we got the ep 11 curse at the very end TT 

And I couldn’t stop laughing when everyone found out that Ryan liked Jane lmao finally Pie will stop shipping him with Baimon haha 

I’m still not quite fond of Bahmee….

Yessss to all that!!! THE KISS! THE JANERYAN CHEMISTRY! They are just perfect ;;

This might not be formated like a typical BL, and I agree, It’s much more of an ebsemble cast situation than a BL one, BUT this show is really GOOD.

The comedic timing is impecable!

I laughed hard at the scene where the trainee’s are like ‘no one can hear us now’, but they’re literally huddling under a tarp.

This one is totally getting a high rating from me.

GelfyFaeth222:
Listen, dont underestimate me when I really get into something. You may get your steamy details LOL

I dare you.

I Saw You in My Dream EP 1 -This was a cute little episode.  I wouldn't exactly call the main characters' relationship a "rivalry" nor "star-crossed haters" though lol. It's more like how a kid who would bother a girl by pulling her hair because he likes her. The male lead (Yu) is my style though. I liked looking at him! The premise is interesting so far, so we'll see how it goes! BUT, WTF WAS THAT LAST SCENE! Why were they floating during the kiss!? It looked kinda awkward lmao. Don't get me started on the background music during that scene! What's with that depressing romeo-juliet separating ass music!?

RXinw:
I dare you.

Oh I dare myself LOL But rest assured, I will never be able to compete with you LOL <3

This is completely for fun and shared in the name of it. I have written it out in the similar manner as I would if it were a series I had watched (which I kind of did LOL) and I'm typing up an A to B spoiler of the plot. I'm not trying to write a novel. Just sharing my crazy with the rest of the asylum LOL 

All pics are ai generated.

Brought to you by Elfy's Dream Theatre ~ Eros Arrows

Song Inspiration 

~ For Wen ~ Love Me Loud ~ Dani Sylvia 

~ For Rik ~ Palladium ~ Greyson Chance

Part One ~ School Days

Rik is the only son of a powerful corporate mogul in Bangkok. Quiet and studious, he has no interest in his father's world, much preferring to make sculptures and read romance novels. His best friend, Wen, is a happy go lucky boy from the other side of town, who works as a part time delivery boy to help pay for the medical expenses of his ailing, single mother. Together they are inseparable. They are often seen riding together on Rik's bicycle to and from school, at the weekend and helping Wen with his part time job.

At school, they are never far from the other. They have few other friends besides themselves. When Wen is bullied, Rik fights to protect him. When Rik is scolded by his domineering father, Wen comforts him. They often spend lunch times alone, seated in the classroom or huddled together in a corner, sharing lunch and laughing at jokes only they understand.

Even in after school activities, they can not be parted. Rik, on insistence from his mother, joins the archery club, who felt it was a proper activity for someone of his status in a regular school. She had wanted him to attend an upper class boarding school but Rik insisted on staying with Wen.
His mother begrudgingly granted him his wish, unaware that Rik had an ulterior motive. He had developed a long time crush on his best friend. Wen's sweet demeanor and cheerful outlook is a balm on his inner chaos. He must live up to his parents standards or face disapproval and punishment.
He must remain at the top of his class and win at all that he does. The slightest mistake sees him grounded and locked in his room. He uses his archery activities as an emotional outlet, often winning in competitions.

Wen joins the photography club as a way to stay close to Rik. He too, harbors a long time crush on Rik, often taking his photos and creating a love journal with them, writing love letters filled with his hopes and dreams of the future with Rik. Wen is also heavily burdened. His father abandoned him and his mother when he was young, and recently, his mother has been starting to get ill and must run through tests at a hospital. With no other family to help, the expense falls on Wen to pay for his mother's bills. A friendly old neighbor often brings around hot meals for both of them to eat. As money is low, Wen often goes without for his mother.

Rik, noticing that Wen has stopped eating at lunch time, asks the maid to start packing him an extra lunch, complaining of hunger and not being able to concentrate in class.

Through their trials, they fall into sweet puppy love, growing emotionally and physically closer. They begin holding hands when no one is looking. Wen, who once held his hands out and shouted at the back of Rik's bicycle, begins to hold on gently to his waist. They smile softly at each other during class. They flirt sweetly over lunch. Their confessions heavy in the air, but neither are able to speak.

Wen continues to fill his journal with his longing and Rik begins to change the names of the characters in his romance novels to 'Rik and Wen'.

One morning, Rik's mother notices the two sets of lunches and inquires why it's needed. Thinking Rik had a girlfriend, she searches Rik's room for clues on who she is and discovers Rik's collection of romance novels, with Rik and Wen's names written over the characters. Later at dinner, believing Wen to be Rik's girlfriend, she teasingly tells Rik that she knows his secret by mentioning the extra lunch, but not the novels, and to bring Wen home for dinner so she can meet 'her'. Rik awkwardly tries to explain that Wen is just his friend and that Wen is a 'he'. Shocked, his mother's face turns cold but still insists on meeting Wen for dinner.

Rik's mother is now concerned on who Wen is, and keeps the meeting with Wen a secret from Rik's father. She is determined to find out more.

A few days later, when Wen is free, he follows Rik home as requested. Rik's mother is not impressed by the small, scruffy boy she sees in her grand home. She spends most of the dinner asking personal questions of where he lives and what his parents do for a living. With each innocent answer Wen gives, her face becomes more and more judgmental. Rik is noticeably embarrassed by his mother's behaviour. When Rik's mother asks Wen about his ambitions for universities, Wen says he will be unable to go as his mother will need him, but it didn't matter anyway as he didn't feel he was academically inclined. 

Rik's mother drops her polite demeanor and tells Wen that she hopes he isn't relying too much on Rik for financial support as Rik has his own ambitions to work towards and to try not to 'hold him back' from his bright future that she and his father have planned for him since his birth.

Rik is visibly distressed by this but Wen smiles stiffly at her, as he politely replies by telling her that Rik is his best friend, and that he will never do anything that would cause him unhappiness. Rik will always have his support in whatever he chooses to do.
They share a silent moment of understanding, accompanied by a tender smile across the table. Rik's mother is unconvinced and glares angrily at Wen as she continues her meal.

Rik walks Wen outside and begins apologizing for his mother's behavior, even defending her with that she's always had plans for him and that she's stuck in her ways. Wen laughs at it off with how tough he is and that he's been called worse by the bullies at school. Wen then tells Rik that he meant what he said, and that he will always have his support no matter what he chooses. Rik agrees to do the same and they pinky swear on this.

Later, Rik over hears his parents talking about his future, from a blind spot at the top of the stairs. His mother does not mention the novels, but does tell his father that she feels that Wen is a bad influence and that Rik should be moved to another school. His father, tired from his business trip, tells her not to worry. There's only a few more months left before graduation and then she is free to send Rik where ever she wants. She claims that as Rik is her only son, it is her responsibility to ensure a future for him, and with their power and prestige, it will be an envious future for many, and she will not let some trouble making pauper ruin it.

Rik is crushed by his mother's words. He realizes that no matter how much he loves Wen, his parents will never accept or even let him be with him and he is too mild a person to defend himself. He is trapped in his parent's ambitions for him. He returns to his room saddened.

The boy's usual routines continue but with a lingering sadness and Rik silently withdraws from Wen. When Wen eventually confronts Rik for his distance, Rik confesses that they will have to part ways after they graduate. He will not be able to refuse his mother. Wen takes his hand and laughs at him. 

"I'm poor, not stupid", 

He knows that their futures are going to be different but hopes that the distance will not damage their relationship. They vow to always be by the other's side through thick and thin. They share a loving gaze and Rik pats Wen's head.

Towards the end of the year, Rik is preparing for his final archery competition. Alone in his room, he stares at photographs of him and Wen over the years, stroking Wen's hair in the photo. He makes a decision.

At the competition, Rik is falling into second place by another competitor. Wen is standing at the side with his photography group taking pictures of the event, but Wen is only interested in Rik. His club members tease him over Rik being his favorite subject and one of them, a boy named Sandy, suggests a confession.

Rik's father is absent but his mother is present and scowls at him from her seat. Rik knows he has to win first place as always. During a water break, Sandy pushes Wen towards Rik to encourage a confession. They make awkward small talk as Sandy teases from behind, egging Wen 'to kiss him already'. There is a moment's silence as the two look at each other shyly.

Rik stutters that he should get back to his spot. Wen grabs his elbow to stop him and puts an small item in his hand; a small keychain with a heart. Wen tells Rik that he wanted to give it to him after the competition but decided to give it to him now, as a reminder that he would always stand by him, like he promised. Rik is touched by this gesture and attaches it to his little finger.

He wiggles his little finger at Wen, making the keychain jingle, and they smile lovingly at each other. Sandy rolls his eyes and sighs.

"These two, honestly,"

A final countdown begins as Rik and his competitor fight for the top spot. Wen is taking pictures with his club members when some of bullies pass by behind him, making fun of his worn down shoes. Wen turns to defend himself but is unable to start a physical altercation as teachers and parents are nearby. The bully sneers and probes deeper, noticing that Wen's mother is absent and continues to provoke him by calling her a diseased slut and that his father was right to leave them. Wen raises his fist to start a fight but is held back by Sandy. He angrily holds back tears as Sandy pulls him away. 

The last round starts with a hush. Wen can only stare at Rik with the bully's words still in his mind. He knows that Rik is 'out of his league' but is unable to let go of his feelings. He is still unsure of how Rik really feels about him but is scared to confess incase it ruins their friendship. Unable to hold back his emotions, he leaves the crowd and heads inside.

Before his last shot, Rik nervously raises his bow with a deep breath. His eyes are drawn to the heart keychain hanging from his little finger. Memories of Wen and him riding his bicycle, laughing and free, cross his mind. He closes his eyes and shoots, hitting a bullseye and narrowly winning 1st place.

Celebrations erupt as Rik is named champion and can graduate with an unbeaten record in the club. But Rik doesn't really care and searches the crowd for Wen. Rik's mother is full of smiles of glee and praise for her handsome son and talks excitedly with the principle on his future prospects, hinting that she will have to give a donation to the school for educating her son so well. Rik is forced to smile and fake civility as his eyes continue to search for Wen.

He manages to steal away with the lie that he needs the bathroom and finds Wen sitting beneath a staircase. He tries to comfort him and asks him if he was bullied again. Wen tells Rik that he's just worried about his mother. Her last test results weren't good and she may have to start staying in the hospital. He will have to start work after school to help pay for the expenses.
Rik assures him that he won't be on his own. He will try to help in whatever way Wen wants him to. They share a loving hug under the stairs and for a brief moment, their eyes lock onto each other. A thought between them passes and Wen closes his eyes, expecting a kiss but Rik pulls away. 

Flustered, Rik jumps to his feet and pulls a disappointed Wen up beside him, patting him on the shoulder. They slowly rejoin the crowd but the feelings of desire continue to simmer between them.

The school year comes to an end and the boys feelings for each other remain unspoken. They steal glances at each other during the exams, just to be sure that the other isn't struggling. 

Rik keeps the keychain that Wen gave him attached to his pen. 

Graduation Day arrives and Rik gives Wen a present; a set of matching rings. Rik jokingly says that it's a repayment for his new lucky charm, the keychain Wen gave him, as he is graduating as the top student and wanted to give Wen something in return. Rik jokes that it is thanks to Wen's never ending belief in him that he doesn't have to listen to his parents disapproval over his grades, for now.

Wen coyly comments that the rings look like promise rings. Rik responds

"Because they are",

He takes Wen's hand and puts the ring on his finger. They share another loving gaze. Squeezing Wen's fingers, Rik tries to speak, and Wen waits. He manages to stutter out that Wen had given him a heart to encourage him, so he wanted to let him know that he would always return those goods feelings, no matter where he was or what was happening. The ring was a symbol of their promise to each other. 

Wen is touched and tearful but before he can reply, they are interrupted by a group of their classmates for photos. They do not find the time to continue their conversation as they are rushed on by activities and invitations. They spend most of the day looking for each other and exchanging glances in the other's direction. Wen's mother manages to make it for the ceremony but is very frail and can only sit on a bench and watch while Wen stays close by to help her. Rik is chaperoned around by his boastful mother and is surrounded by teachers praising him.

The boys do not get to speak to each other again as Wen's mother becomes weak and must return home, while Rik is reluctantly dragged off by his mother for a celebratory dinner.

The boys are parted with only a quick backwards glance at each other.

Apologies if there are grammar and spelling mistakes. When you look at something long enough you no longer notice LOL

GelfyFaeth222:

To avoid having one massive long post for those who want skip, I'm going to try and break it into 3 arcs just to make it easier for everyone and was going to post some of the pictures I have just to add some visuals to the text so for anyone skipping past, they can at least admire the pretty ai men LOL 

Here are some others of Rik and Wen that I wont be posting with the text because I prefer backgrounds. A lot had to be left though because Ai hates hands and fingers LOL 

Side note ~ Kao Noppakao from UWMA would make a very handsome Rik LOL

I swear the pictures of Jay, it took me so long to get a good one of a 'thai man' that Im pretty sure bing has put me on a list lmao 

I am having waaaaay to much fun with this but hey, I hope someone else gets a kick out of it too LOL

I don’t know who I love more, Wen or Rik lol 

I’m looking forward to the full story!!

axdxex:

Yessss to all that!!! THE KISS! THE JANERYAN CHEMISTRY! They are just perfect ;;

This might not be formated like a typical BL, and I agree, It’s much more of an ebsemble cast situation than a BL one, BUT this show is really GOOD.

The comedic timing is impecable!

I laughed hard at the scene where the trainee’s are like ‘no one can hear us now’, but they’re literally huddling under a tarp.

This one is totally getting a high rating from me.

Yep, definitely a high rating from me too lol this series makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside and cracks me up as well XD