Jadeheart:
I need a fantasy BL about a merboy and a human boy with a deep rich story.

I would love a Merman BL <3

Damn. How many HIStory's are there? LOL I think I'll go with HIStory 3 ~ Trapped next.  I've been feeling more action inclined lately

For future note, Out of my nearly 30 BLs so far, I have watched or attempted to watch ~

Thai ~ 19 ~ dropped 7

Chinese~ 3 ~ dropped 1

Taiwan ~ 1 film I didnt care for (First Note of Love makes 2)

Korean ~ 3 ~ 2 were films

Japanese ~ 1 film

So I need to lay off the Thai BL's for a while and see what the others have for me LOL

GelfyFaeth222:

Damn. How many HIStory's are there? LOL I think I'll go with HIStory 3 ~ Trapped next.  I've been feeling more action inclined lately

IT’S AMAZINGGG!!! U should watch it with the rest of us (we’re starting it on Sept 1) 

GelfyFaeth222:

For future note, Out of my nearly 30 BLs so far, I have watched or attempted to watch ~

Thai ~ 19 ~ dropped 7

Chinese~ 3 ~ dropped 1

Taiwan ~ 1 film I didnt care for (First Note of Love makes 2)

Korean ~ 3 ~ 2 were films

Japanese ~ 1 film

So I need to lay off the Thai BL's for a while and see what the others have for me LOL

Taiwanese BLs r my favourite! U should totally try more of them

OnyxTheHedgehog:
IT’S AMAZINGGG!!! U should watch it with the rest of us (we’re starting it on Sept 1) 

GelfyFaeth222:

Then what have I set myself up to watch on Viki? LOL It came out in 2019

I'm for watching this

That's what I mean, how many HIStory's are there? LOL I'm going to get so confused lol

I did some Math. China is currently winning with just 2 shows LOL

1st =  Chinese ~ (3 Shows + 0 Film) -1 Dropped = 2/3           ~      9 + 8 + 7 + 9 + 9 = 42/50 =          8.4

2nd = Korean ~ ( 1 Show + 2 Film) - 0 Dropped = 3/3             ~      6 + 7 + 7 + 9 + 7 = 36/50 =          7.2

3rd = Japanese ~ ( 0 Shows + 1 Film) - 0 Dropped = 1/1       ~     6 + 8 + 6 + 6 + 5 = 31/50 =           6.2

4th = Thai ~ (19 Shows + 0 Films) - 7 Dropped = 12/19        ~   7 + 8 + 5 + 3 + 5 = 28/50 =             5.6

5th = Taiwanese ~ (0 Shows + 1 Film) - 0 Dropped = 1/1        ~     4 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 0 = 25/50 =            5

GelfyFaeth222:

I'm for watching this

That's what I mean, how many HIStory's are there? LOL I'm going to get so confused lol

Lol ikr XD it’s never ending lol I’m confused too

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Lol ikr XD it’s never ending lol I’m confused too

if there's another one coming out, yes, I'll live review with you guys, like Love Note. 

Jadeheart:
I need a fantasy BL about a merboy and a human boy with a deep rich story.

I don't have any suggestions, but I would totally watch this drama!

RXinw:
The On1y One - episode 3

"Later I realised at the moment Jiang tian said that my world was already upside down . My world was overturned" - Sheng Wang

Yes! I was struck by the lines and sentiments in this series. I love the endings with Tian as well. I think we'll in for a treat!

FortPeatForever:
pineapple

Yay for pineapple pizza!

GelfyFaeth222:

if there's another one coming out, yes, I'll live review with you guys, like Love Note. 

Lol ok :) I can’t wait to rewatch Trapped in September XD

GelfyFaeth222:

I'm for watching this

I may not understand your question but...

As far as I know none of the history series are connected to each other. They are all independent stories and none are current shows. The one we are starting on Sept 1 is from 2019. It has just about everything, except horror. 

History 3: Trapped

Action, mystery, romance, comedy and hot guys.

I wish there were more BLs made like this!

p43425:
My favourite tasty but low-carb pizza topping is Fluke Natouch:

Of course! I knew that. :-)

American Fan:

I may not understand your question but...

As far as I know none of the history series are connected to each other. They are all independent stories and none are current shows. The one we are starting on Sept 1 is from 2019. It has just about everything, except horror. 

History 3: Trapped

Action, mystery, romance, comedy and hot guys.

I wish there were more BLs made like this!

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Lol ok :) I can’t wait to rewatch Trapped in September XD

Well, thats embarrassing because that's the one I'm currently watching and I'm kind of bored LOL

August Challenge Day 29 ~

Let's talk pizza. Favorite toppings? 

i'm satisfied with this type of pizza, not too much cheese but the right amount, id also prefer it thin, any other toppings is good but no pineapple
and i do like it a bit spicy, i like spicy food in general

AUGUST CHALLENGE - DAY 29 - Pizza/Pasta

Pizza is probably my most favorite food ever. But since I'm plant-based I don't eat it very often. When I do it's either a vegan version (the cheese isn't the same!) or I am with a group and that's what there is to eat.

My go-to is Margherita Pizza or a simple thin crust with pineapple & spinach. If I loaded it with meats I would likely get sick.

Has anyone had tuna on their pizza? I think it's ick, but that's a common topping in Israel! LOL

As soon as the weather cools off I want to try making my own pizza, using this recipe