My favourite quote  in I Told Sunset About you,  when Teh asked to Oh-Aew "Since when did you feel ...  ?" and Oh-Aew answered "I don't know. And you ? Since when ?". 

I love the fact he didn't ask "Do you feel something too ?"  but "Since when ?".  This is so brave and beautiful.

"I'm not a god!" Kiyoi in My Beautiful Man (Utsukushii Kare)

"I don't care if you chase your ideal of me, but leave the real me alone." Kiyoi (UK)

And one of my absolute favorites:

"Have you even once considered that I love you?" Kiyoi (UK)

Hello, may I join in here too please?  Just discovered I have a passion for BL stories and it would be great to talk to others who do as well! :)

Day 6 went really well.
Now I Know why quotes are really important as it triggers the emotional feelings attached towards a particular drama/novel.

All these beautiful  quotes mentioned above makes me  to rewatch /re-read it. Thanks all

Day7 -(Odd Day Game Day)

Bingo - 

Rules are very simple : You should have completed the whole Show. (on hold / Dropped is not considered)

You have to download the above picture,  edit it, then convert into URL (https://postimages.org/  - you can use this website to convert pic into url {Copy direct link})  and  Upload it to MDL.

Let's see who all makes a complete "BINGO"

DAY 7 -

Mine it's just "BI" - only  1 row and 1 column is done (crying in corner)

I've watched too many BLs, haven't I?

Like seriously, I'm currently watching KinnPorsche and SCOY, so that leaves only two unwatched.

Here’s mine… there are a few I still haven’t seen. I am currently keeping up with KinnPorsche though but that hasn’t finished airing yet. 

Almost a bingo O.O, I am waiting for KinnPorsche to finish air so can binge watch it >.<

Secret Crush On You is supr dupr drama really recommended while watching it there are many time I have to pause to get hold of myself its soo cringyy omg I am smiling most of the time ^^

https://postimg.cc/ZBsJfVvQ

I'm up to date on KinnPorsche but since it hasn't finished airing all the episodes, with the rules no one will be able to cross it off. 

I have a LOT of catching up to do it seems! :D  Can hardly wait!

I have not watched a lot...

KinnPorsche hasnt finished airing but i am watching it. Also i have seen 2 moons 2 which i believe is a remake of 2 Moons so i have counted it

Caught up on KinnPorsche | Dropped My Day & Cherry Magic | Can't get myself to watch The Untamed & 2Moons (but I did watch 2Moons2)