Raining Sunshine:

Day 8 - 

• Your Favorite Ship (character names only)

• BL dramas which you have watched more than 5 times/ BL dramas with high rewatch value.

My Favorite Ship - 

Drama - Kang Seo Joon and Han Ji Woo ( To My Star) and Jun Ho & Min Hyun ( Kissable Lips)

Novel - It is Xie Lian and Hua Cheng from  TGCF ( Heavenly official's blessing).

BL Dramas I have watched 5+ times are:

1. To My Star

2. History 2 -Crossing Line

3. Addicted 

4. Color Rush

5. History 2- Right or wrong 

Raining Sunshine:

Day 8 - 

• BL dramas which you have watched more than 5 times/ BL dramas with high rewatch value.

Fukuhara Kota and Shinomiya Naoya

Cherry Magic

Semantic Error

Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai! (this is still airing but I can already tell I'll be rewatching it multiple times)

•  Favorite Ship (character names only)- Sean & White

• BL dramas which you have watched more than 5 times- Until we meet again, Bad Buddy, Not Me
We best love- fighting Mr. 2nd- EP 2-   countlessss times!!!

BAD BUDDY

(PAT AND PRAN)

CHERRY MAGIC

(ADACHI AND KUROSAWA)

LIGHT ON ME

(WOO TAE KYUNG AND NOH SHIN WOO)

WE BEST LOVE

(GAO SHI DE AND ZHOU SHU YI)

FISH UPON THE SKY

(MORK AND PI)

ALL THE ONES ABOVE

SOTUS

2GETHER THE SERIES

DARK BLUE KISS

HISTORY 3

KIETA HATSUKOI

GAYA SA PELIKULA

LOVELY WRITER

THARNTYPE

TOGETHER WITH ME

WHY R U

Amy:
it being cringy is what makes it so good I honestly loved it I miss them all so much  :)

I totally agree with you ^^

Raining Sunshine:

Day 8 - 

1. Jang Jae Young and Chu Sang Woo [Semantic Error]
  2. Lovely Writer, We Best Love, Until We Meet Again, 2gether[1 n 2], Sotus, History 3 MODC, Where Your Eyes Linger, To My Star, 1000 Stars.
 Blkittykat:

Oh yay!! I'm so glad that we get a season 2 too, and that too in a totally different format!

Like whomever's idea it was to make season 1 a season of the show they were filming, and season 2 a series based on the real characters is a genius!

I haven't quite explained it well here, but watching the teaser trailer should give you a better idea.

ok that makes more sense now because i was reading the description for season 2 and getting so confused. I sounded like fanfic lol

Day 8

Favorite Couples

• Bad Buddy - Pat & Pran
  • We Best Love - GSD & ZSY
  • Light on me - Woo Tae Khyung & Noh Shin Woo
  • Manner of Death - Dr Bun & Tan
  • UnTamed - Wei Wu Xian and Lan Zhan,  

BL's I have watched 5+ times

• Bad Buddy
  • We Best Love 1 & 2
  • Light on me
  • Be Loved In house
  • Kieta Hatsukoi
  • Lovely Writer
  • To My Star
  • Semantic Error
  • HIStory 3: Trapped

BL's that i have speed run 5+ times for my favorite scene or couple only but not the full series again

• Why R U
  • Together with me
  • HIStory 4: Close to you
 Raining Sunshine:

Day 8 - 

Favourite pairings:

• Lan Zhan & Wei Ying (even more so novel WangXian)
  • Tan & Bun
  • Pat & Pran

BL dramas with high rewatch value (since I haven't rewatched any dramas 5 times):

• The Untamed (I have reread the novel more than 5 times though)
  • Manner of Death
  • Bad Buddy
 Raining Sunshine:

Day 8 - 

My favorite ships:

• Phupha & Tian (1000 Stars)
  • Sean & White (Not Me)

BL Dramas I've watched 5 times

• TharnType
  • HIStory 3: MODC
  • Theory of Love
 khailakk:

True! I've heard so many people say it's cringy, but not to the point where I can't stand it. It's just cringy hilarious. It was fun watching this, but I wish there was more Daisy and Intouch scenes, they definitely cut out their parts as there were scenes in the trailer that we didn't get to see.

I wish there were more daisy and intouch scenes too they were so cute definitely my favourite couple after sky and jao.

Raining Sunshine:

Day 8 - 

seojiwoo/jijoon (seojoon + jiwoo) 

jia han + wang po te 

to my star is the only one ive watched over 5, ive watched it over 10 lmao

alexia:

seojiwoo/jijoon (seojoon + jiwoo) 

jia han + wang po te 

to my star is the only one ive watched over 5, ive watched it over 10 lmao

To be honest I watched To My Star like 20+ plus times, whenever I feel low, I would just go and rerun To My Star.  From Food (Ji Woo makes) to Ju Jitsu scene, everything is my favorite. 

Blkittykat:

Day 2 

I think I would recommend Boys Lockdown. It's a BL from the Philippines and it's really sweet. I think it's pretty underrated views vise because it only has 6600 people who viewed it on MDL.

Plus, there's a sequel in the works named Love Team.

I loved Boys Lockdown, Thanks for bringing up here. And Honestly it was cute drama. 

Only thing was they wearing mask all the time in last episode was funny and weird.

Favorite Couples:

1. Sean & white (not me)

2. Khai & Third (theory of love)

3. Kuea Keerati / "Kirin" & Lian Kilen Wang (Cutie Pie)

4. Leo & Fiat (Don't Say No)

5.  Boss & Mek (My Engineer)