loubug1012:

Day 16 - Series you liked but others dont

Color Rush 2 - I have seen a few people put this so yay not alone anymore on this one. I prefer season 2 to season 1 but then I look at them as not being connected really and i think that helps. If you look at S2 in isolation you may like it more. I prefer the darker themes in this  and i actually prefer the new couple more.  I love the whole concept of Color Rush and it would be great if a great team could redo it and help show its full potential. 

Nobel Man Ryu's Wedding - not seen as much hate for this one but a few people have said they didnt like it.  I agree it was really short which meant the story was very choppy but overall i really liked the concept and the acting. I would love to see a longer more fleshed out version of this. 

TBH i really prefer the first couple(S1) means in S2 it was more bromance rather than rp while in S1 they actually kissed and S2 they kissed but in their dream

While,

in Nobel man Ryu's wedding I also liked the theme and acting it was quite simple, short and nice so i guess it was okay...

Day 16 

Dramas I loved but others don't seems to 

Blue of Winter

I know there was nothing in this drama to highlight but still I liked it. From acting to story everything was terrible LOL. I kinda of felt it was okay okay. 

Ossan's love (Hong Kong)

Even though the drama was remake of Japanese version it was still had it's own charm. I kinda loved it. 

damn i wanted to be a part of such a community since so long, can i join too? i'm really interested!

Raining Sunshine:

Day 16 

Blue of Winter

I know there was nothing in this drama to highlight but still I liked it. From acting to story everything was terrible LOL. I kinda of felt it was okay okay. 

Ossan's love (Hong Kong)

Even though the drama was remake of Japanese version it was still had it's own charm. I kinda loved it. 

Blue of Winter - I didnt dislike this but like a lot of the KBL's just too short so the story is too choppy but again another concept that i liked. I think it had the legs to be a much better story with a longer run time

shreyx9:

damn i wanted to be a part of such a community since so long, can i join too? i'm really interested!

You sure can :)

Raining Sunshine:

Day 16 

Blue of Winter

Ossan's love (Hong Kong)

I really liked Ossan's Love! It was cute and sweet, and had just the right amount of angst, which I always love ❤️

Raining Sunshine:

Day 16 

Dramas you liked but others don't seems to 

2gether The series I loved it so much I loved the chemistry between the actors and I saw a lot of people saying they didn't like it here but I honestly love it so much. another one I saw a lot of people saying they didn't like was Sotus & Sotus S I love sotus so much it has been my favourite bl drama ever since I got into bl dramas I think KinnPorsche is the only drama that can beat sotus for me.

Raining Sunshine:

Day 16 

Dramas you liked but others don't seems to 

Utsukushii Kare (My Beautiful Man)

I don't know how many comments I've waded through that said, "But their relationship is so toxic!" or "Kiyoi is just your typical tsundere so I dropped this after the first episode", blah, blah, blah.  And I wanted to respond to every one of them with, "Their relationship isn't toxic at all, it's why you have to watch a drama until the very end, so you can actually see what's going on!" I love this drama so much, partly because you have to watch until the very end to understand what the characters are actually thinking and feeling...because the audience isn't always omniscient (all-knowing) and not everything is revealed in the first episode.

Amy:

2gether The series I loved it so much I loved the chemistry between the actors and I saw a lot of people saying they didn't like it here but I honestly love it so much. another one I saw a lot of people saying they didn't like was Sotus & Sotus S I love sotus so much it has been my favourite bl drama ever since I got into bl dramas I think KinnPorsche is the only drama that can beat sotus for me.

Sotus was really one of the best series for me too  and I used to watch these series without sub (because those days there were no immediate subs) and then with subs too cause I was way into it. 

Sotus was adaption from a Novel just like 2gether the series and others. Most of the dramas from GMMTV are really good that you will definitely rewatch it more than once. 

Popcxqueen:

I don't know how many comments I've waded through that said, "But their relationship is so toxic!" or "Kiyoi is just your typical tsundere so I dropped this after the first episode", blah, blah, blah.  And I wanted to respond to every one of them with, "Their relationship isn't toxic at all, it's why you have to watch a drama until the very end, so you can actually see what's going on!" I love this drama so much, partly because you have to watch until the very end to understand what the characters are actually thinking and feeling...because the audience isn't always omniscient (all-seeing) and not everything is revealed in the first episode. 

I agree. I think people were too quick to judge when it came to this show. I also think people missed context when it came to certain dialogue that characters said. I mainly saw this with Kiyoi's character. People were misinterpreting the meaning of words he was saying but maybe that was just translation errors. Utsukushii Kare is one of those shows that you really have to read between the lines and look below the surface. I personally loved that about the show. It's one of those shows where you notice something new upon rewatch as well.

Popcxqueen:

I don't know how many comments I've waded through that said, "But their relationship is so toxic!" or "Kiyoi is just your typical tsundere so I dropped this after the first episode", blah, blah, blah.  And I wanted to respond to every one of them with, "Their relationship isn't toxic at all, it's why you have to watch a drama until the very end, so you can actually see what's going on!" I love this drama so much, partly because you have to watch until the very end to understand what the characters are actually thinking and feeling...because the audience isn't always omniscient (all-seeing) and not everything is revealed in the first episode. 

This is so true,  most of comments were about relationship being toxic but I didn't see any toxicity in their relationship. 

I am glad that I watched it till end 

Amy:

I'm here for 2gether too <3 (i gave it a 9 whats quite high for me)

Sotus is a must watch for me XD especially after seeing many newer BL's you can see where the Actors "came from"

What i s also loved but many other not are :

2Moons 2: ( The first 2Moons i dropped after 2 Episodes, the chemistry was just to bad) but Part 2 with another cast was really good.

My Ride: This has not the highest ranking, what i dont understand. Maybe Fluke bewitched me with his Dimples Magic lol.

Btw. Can we just Talk about Ocean likes me...

The Plot is a bad.. really bad ,  no question. But what was this last Episode??

That's no end. I just can find enough english words to explain how frustrated and sad and angry i am.

There was one scene where you can see the Mic at the corner.. 

pls lord.. i like Holland so much as a Person and Han Gi Chan just melted me in Where your Eyes linger.

They don't deserve this whole mess what's called Production :-/

Raining Sunshine:

This is so true,  most of comments were about relationship being toxic but I didn't see any toxicity in their relationship. 

I am glad that I watched it till end 

I didnt think the relationship was toxic, i just dont like that type of relationship personally. i.e. the almost worshipping of the other person. So whilst I didnt hate it, its not one I choose to rewatch.

camooflage:

Btw. Can we just Talk about Ocean likes me...

The Plot is a bad.. really bad ,  no question. But what was this last Episode??

That's no end. I just can find enough english words to explain how frustrated and sad and angry i am.

There was one scene where you can see the Mic at the corner.. 

pls lord.. i like Holland so much as a Person and Han Gi Chan just melted me in Where your Eyes linger.

They don't deserve this whole mess what's called Production :-/

I didn't enjoyed it too like plot, acting and even production is bad. From WYEL to OLM I feel like kbls are heading towards bad direction.