Thankyou for all the recommendations I will surely check :)

Day 17

Favorite Western BL Soundtrack

• 5 fine frøkner by Gabrielle
  • Natergall by Gabrielle

*Both from SKAM season 3

Day 18

Drama Character you want to be

I recently completed Utsukushii kare after seeing some discussion on feed not gonna lie I absolutely loved it..... the acting, OST,  story everything was perfect and there gonna be a second season so I am even more excited :)

Raining Sunshine:

Day 18

Can't I choose each and every character lol :)

Raining Sunshine:

Day 18

If I'm being honest here, I would choose to be every character simply because I would get to date their love interest, but aside from that,

BASED ON JOBS

• PORSCHE from Kinn Porsche - Being a bodyguard sounds fun ◠‿・
  • ZHAO YUNLAN from Guardian - I mean, you tell me Demon Hunter doesn't sound cool
  • GENE from Lovely Writer - I do want to be a writer, so...
  • BUN from Manner of Death - At this moment, I have no educational qualification to be a medical examiner, but it sounds cool!
  • HAN JI WOO from To My Star - I mean, who hasn't wanted to be a chef?

BASED ON PERSONALITY 

• PAT, PRAN and INK from Bad Buddy 
  • ADACHI and KUROSAWA from Cherry Magic
  • NUBSIB from Lovely Writer
  • DUEN from Fish Upon The Sky
  • MANOW from Until We Meet Again
  • NAMGOONG, SHIN WOO, TAE KYUNG and  DA ON from Light On Me
  • ZHAO YUNLAN from Guardian
 Raining Sunshine:

Day 18

kang seojoon tms !! he's the bluerpint 'pretty face pretty boyfriend too' plus he has the type of energy where it feels like hes famous/a celebrity even if you don't know him

Raining Sunshine:

Day 18

I'm just gonna say it- the rabbits from MDZS

But in person if I have to just choose one then might be I will pick Aoki from Kieta hatsukoi, Su hai qing from Dark blue and moonlight, Hira from Utsukushii Kare For now....

Raining Sunshine:

Day 18

Porsche from KinnPorsche bc I would like to be as free spirited as he is! Also Kongpob from Sotus has a great personality! He's intelligent, likable and knows what he wants... maybe a combination of Porsche and Kongpob would be the type of person I would want to be ^^

hoshthegoat:

I'm just gonna say it- the rabbits from MDZS

Epic! I approve

Day 18 - Character you would like to be

I don't think i would want to be any of them but i would want to be that one friend who hangs out with all the various BL groups. Like one day I am hanging out with Pat & Pran mediating a cute couple dispute and then the next day chilling with Gene and NubSib on set talking about where we are going to eat afterwards. Being a look out for Kinn & Porsche so they can sneak off for a cute date. If you have ever seen Extraordinary Me, I would be ok being a minor side character in all the series! Getting to live my own life but still around for/involved in the main action. 

Raining Sunshine:

Day 18

I would want to be Adachi from Cherry Magic I Get to be with Kurosawa the best man in the planet  what more do I need honestly.

loubug1012:

Epic! I approve

Hahahaha

Day 18

Characters I want to be are; 

• Bichen from Untamed/MDZS (this is 18+)
  • Kang Seojun from To My Star ( cause I can stuff delicious food everyday made by Ji Woo)
  • Adachi from Cherry Magic (just like AMY said and also for Magic powers to read others)
  • Sarawat ( because I want kiss Tine till he drops)