hoshthegoat:

Who are your favourite The Untamed/MDZS side characters?

Mine are:

• Fairy
  • Jiang Chang
  • Jiang Yan Li
  • Lan Xi Chen
  • Little Apple
  • Nie Huai Sang
  • Song Lan
  • The Kiddos
  • The Rabbits
  • Wen Ning
  • Wen Qing
  • Xiao Xing Chen
  • Xue Yang
  • Wen Ning - because poor sweet dumb Wen is just too adorable. He needs protecting. 
  • The Sassy Juniors - as a group they are hilarious and sassy AF
  • Xue Yang - gotta love a bit of crazy and he played it so well
  • Song & Xiao Xing Chen - second lead couple in my opinion. I love you so much i will give you my eyes!
 loubug1012:
  • Wen Ning - because poor sweet dumb Wen is just too adorable. He needs protecting. 
  • The Sassy Juniors - as a group they are hilarious and sassy AF
  • Xue Yang - gotta love a bit of crazy and he played it so well
  • Song & Xiao Xing Chen - second lead couple in my opinion. I love you so much i will give you my eyes!

Nice choices

I watch mostly Thai BLs but there's some Taiwanese BLs I've enjoyed. The ones that hasn't been recommended by someone else yet are:

Your Name Engraved Herein - This is a very raw and emotional movie. It will take you on a roller coaster of many different emotions; anger, frustration, sadness, bitterness but also joy. If you like watching angsty BLs you should give this one a try ^_^ Great acting too!! 

Be Loved in House: I Do - This one is underrated in my opinion! It does have its own flaws but except for those it's very sweet, fun and easy watch^^

Benizakura:

I watch mostly Thai BLs but there's some Taiwanese BLs I've enjoyed. The ones that hasn't been recommended by someone else yet are:

Your Name Engraved Herein - This is a very raw and emotional movie. It will take you on a roller coaster of many different emotions; anger, frustration, sadness, bitterness but also joy. If you like watching angsty BLs you should give this one a try ^_^ Great acting too!! 

Be Loved in House: I Do - This one is underrated in my opinion! It does have its own flaws but except for those it's very sweet, fun and easy watch^^

I really liked Your name engraved herein. i was on emotional tender hooks the whole time! Also the main couple from Be Loved in House make a guest appearance in a few episodes of Plus & Minus which is currently airing and i am loving it

Blkittykat:

What is everyone's favourite Chinese BL? And for this question I'd like to ask everyone to name a non - historical BL please. 

I would go with Addicted as I am big fan  of Novel too and Guardian. 

hoshthegoat:

Mine are:

• Fairy
  • Jiang Chang
  • Jiang Yan Li
  • Lan Xi Chen
  • Little Apple
  • Nie Huai Sang
  • Song Lan
  • The Kiddos
  • The Rabbits
  • Wen Ning
  • Wen Qing
  • Xiao Xing Chen
  • Xue Yang

I like - 

• Wen Ning 
  • Wen Qin
  • Jiang YaYani
  • Jiang Cheng 
  • A'Yuan 

And all those who stood with Wei Wuxian in his second life 

Raining Sunshine:

I would go with Addicted as I am big fan  of Novel too and Guardian. 

Oh I absolutely love Guardian!

Apparently in the novel Zhao Yunlan was a much bigger flirt, which I did not think was possible, and the romance between Shen Wei and Yunlan played a huge part! 

I would love to see an uncensored version with the same actors, that would be amazing.

Raining Sunshine:

I like - 

• Wen Ning 
  • Wen Qin
  • Jiang YaYani
  • Jiang Cheng 
  • A'Yuan 

And all those who stood with Wei Wuxian in his second life 

So no Lan Qiren and his never ending therapy sessions? Hahahaha jkjk

hoshthegoat:

So no Lan Qiren and his never ending therapy sessions? Hahahaha jkjk

I kind of like Lan Qiren but you chose Fairy (come on, poor Wei wuxian crying with all his might).

Lan Qiren would always gets best entertaining character award. Lol

Blkittykat:

Oh I absolutely love Guardian!

Apparently in the novel Zhao Yunlan was a much bigger flirt, which I did not think was possible, and the romance between Shen Wei and Yunlan played a huge part! 

I would love to see an uncensored version with the same actors, that would be amazing.

Yes, I would love Uncensored version too but we can never get that as far as I know.

Weeping. 

Guardian novel was actually Uncensored when compared to Untamed Novel. 

Benizakura:

Be Loved in House: I Do - This one is underrated in my opinion! It does have its own flaws but except for those it's very sweet, fun and easy watch^^

Your Name Engraved Herein - Just the name itself brings lot of emotions. Such a beautiful story. 

Beloved in House: I Do - it was one of the cute show I hav watched, so true it was ultra underrated. Maybe people are whipped for History series and WBL

You can't talk about Taiwanese BL without mentioning the  history series. I particularly enjoyed   HIStory3: Make Our Days Count and HIStory3: Trapped.

A currently airing Taiwanese BL i'm ineresed in is Plus & Minus and I'm curious to see how it develops. (The 'Be loved in House: I do'   main cp even makes a cameo)

hoshthegoat:

Mine are:

• Fairy
  • Jiang Chang
  • Jiang Yan Li
  • Lan Xi Chen
  • Little Apple
  • Nie Huai Sang
  • Song Lan
  • The Kiddos
  • The Rabbits
  • Wen Ning
  • Wen Qing
  • Xiao Xing Chen
  • Xue Yang

i adore xi chen and mengyao but my other faves are the junior trio, song lan, xing chen and lan wangji !

random but please tell me i'm not the only one DYING for to my star season 2 ... like i think about it so much it makes me question my sanity i fr think im going insane because of them and the way 1 or 2 pictures got dropped every 1/2 months was just borderline cruel because it was enough to make me loos my mind but not enough that i could figure out much of the plot. theyre coming next month though so the wait will be over !

alexia:

i adore xi chen and mengyao but my other faves are the junior trio, song lan, xing chen and lan wangji !

I like your choices, but isn't Lan Zhan a main character since he's the ML?