Ooh 1000!!

Well done! 

axdxex:

Congrats for 1000 everyoneee

Yayy <3 (Although I'm a bit late lol)

Simi_Tutu:
When Daou hits that first high note!

Daou's voice is just luscious

Day 11 of August Challenge: Are you a homebody or an adventurer?

I'm both. It depends on my mood. Sometimes, I just wanna chill in my bed with a hot cup of tea and a nice BL drama but sometimes I like to get out and about- go to the park, cinemas, shopping or just for a walk!

The Trainee ep 7

I was NOT expecting that confession, I had to pause and recollect myself lmao XD

And I feel so bad for Tae, my heart breaks for the poor guy- Sea plays the innocent heartbroken boyfriend role so well TT

Looking forward to seeing Ryan stand up for himself against Jane in the next ep XD

OnyxTheHedgehog:

I'm both. It depends on my mood. Sometimes, I just wanna chill in my bed with a hot cup of tea and a nice BL drama but sometimes I like to get out and about- go to the park, cinemas, shopping or just for a walk!

A hot cup of tea sounds amazing right now. 

Updates:

Source - X

Temptation is one strong mf:

I love to be an adventure but money, job, and health keep me at home.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Objection, your honour! I have proof and plenty of witnesses to prove that Joong belongs to me on this forum!

Okay, and?

Meet You at the Blossom Ep 1

Can someone tell me if Jin Xiao's character matures. I don't know if I can handle him being so naive throughout the entire series.

Day 11: Are you a homebody or an adventurer? Or both? I am definitely both. I enjoy being at home, esp. when my kids are here and I get to spend time with them.  And I love travelling and being immersed in other cultures, other languages and tasting different foods. I have a lot of food restrictions because of migraines, so I have learned how to advocate for myself in different languages (and sometimes with signs printed in local characters).  Thank goodness for Google Translate and for very helpful friends who speak the local language. Travelling has encouraged me to learn new languages, even though it's usually just a few phrases. If I don't return to that country often enough, I forget what I have learned. The only ones that have easily returned to me are my birth tongue (Tagalog, which I don't use), Spanish (I took classes in grades 4th-6th), French (I took classes for 7 years in middle school, high school & college). I was able to use my French in Tahiti recently [Yay me!] For a while, I knew a little bit of Italian (mostly, travel phrases) since we were there frequently when the kids were young. Next goal: Japanese.

Simi_Tutu:

Meet You at the Blossom Ep 1

Can someone tell me if Jin Xiao's character matures. I don't know if I can handle him being so naive throughout the entire series. 

Yes, in quite a drastic fashion. And it happens fairly late in the series.

August BL Group Challenge - Day 11 - Are you a homebody or an adventurer? Or both?

I have no problem staying home all the time but if you say we are going out then best believe me and my skinny jeans are so ready. I always liked going out at night (yes I am a vampire) there is just something about the city lights that stimulates my soul and also the mysteriousness of the night not knowing how it will unfold. Also the drive home in the late hours or early hours before dawn watching through the car window as the still outside flashes pass. Yup, so if anybody here is rich and wants a date I volunteer as long as we go at night. I promise to be the perfect sugar baby LOL. I also volunteer to be a fake boyfriend if your rich family wants to marry you off through an arranged marriage just DM me your money offer. 

I am joking......or not?

I have been meaning to post this quote I saw on TikTok but keep forgetting lol:

This now leads me into something I wanted to ask:

I am reading this MM book and something just keeps irritating me. One of the main characters keeps calling his friends babe, baby, sweetheart. This annoys me so much lol because I cannot imagine having a partner who keeps calling others by these terms I would be so annoyed frankly this is grounds for a breakup. I sound immature and unhinged maybe but it just annoys me, I am your only baby dammit; did I mention I am very territorial lol; only child hazard I guess. Does anybody else feel this way or is it just me

RXinw:
I sound immature and unhinged maybe but it just annoys me, I am your only baby dammit; did I mention I am very territorial lol; only child hazard I guess. Does anybody else feel this way or is it just me

I'll be immature & unhinged right along with you, cuz I agree! I've never been called baby or sweetheart, but if I was it's ONLY gonna be for Meeeeee!! 

Hidamari ga Kikoeru  EP 5

Catching up with I Hear the Sunspot and just finished watching the staircase scene when Kohei kissed Taichi. Kohei is so beautiful in this scene and Taichi so unaware, but still feeling sm. So sweet, those two. **sigh**

Jadeheart:
This is the link to Taoti Lychee's YT channel if you'd like. You'll likely see my comments under many of their videos related to Xu Bin & Jiong Min lol.

Hey, Thx so much!!

GelfyFaeth222:

Can I steal the 1000 page top spot?

You're funny!