Love Sea finale

The scene where Mut listens to the recording of Rak before running to him on the beach, honestly saved this series some grace from me. Hence this is my rating:

Love Sea - 5/10

This is fuckery at its finest. Apart from the scene I mentioned above the only heart string pulling thing that happened was when Mut broke down and cried in front of Meena. I believe that MAME takes fans for a joke because no matter how long you sit and watch this shit it doesn't start smelling better. The unnecessary scenes that drag this series are just annoying. The finale itself just felt unnecessary because they had the entire previous 9 episodes to flesh out Rak's love complex but saved the blunt of it for the finale because some glue sniffing writers thought that their lazy and shallow writing for Rak's father and cousin was worth screen time. It felt like we were at stage one again in this finale. Which is not surprising considering so many mediocre scenes were written in. 

The chemistry of FortPeat took the brunt of this catastrophe. It carried this series on its back until its leg gave way and with it the series fell flat on its face. This series should have been placed in the same place as Mut's bracelet, in the bin because last I checked that is where trash belongs. Like who sat down read this script and thought and approved that it should go into production and be aired. It should have never left MAME's laptop. I have read more compelling stories written by 14 year old authors on Wattpad. 

Like just UGHHHHH never mind. It is over and that is it. It is a 5 for me and if you enjoyed it well at least one of us did.

I can’t believe you had the patience to sit through that entire series! I hold respect for you :) 

I think I dropped it by the 3rd or 4th episode and that was, in my books, a great concession by itself ?

TY_0910:

I can’t believe you had the patience to sit through that entire series! I hold respect for you :) 

I think I dropped it by the 3rd or 4th episode and that was, in my books, a great concession by itself ?

I need to learn when to let go lol

RXinw:

I need to learn when to let go lol

Lol

Maybe I am wrong, but I have a feeling you stayed for shirtless peat and seductive fort ;) 

RXinw:
Love Sea - 5/10

This rating seems pretty low for you! It doesn't sound like the last ep is worth spending time on, and I surely must not have missed much after EP 3. 

What a shame for FortPeat. Let's hope the next one is a winner.

R.I.P.  Love Sea

Scanning through everyone's Love Sea Comments, I stopped paying attention like episode 6 and i'll keep it there lol, I love FortPeat SO MUCH, but this drama wasn't it for me, the first three episodes were good! But once they left the island i was so bored... It was a lot of teasing and no delivering, now i'm hyped for the soulmate BossNoeul show ?

I'm all caught up with the currently airing BL series I started...finally. That would be Meet You At The Blossom, Battle of the Writers, I Hear the Sunspot and Monster Next Door.  I'm liking all of them!

Time to start one or two more that have already started airing...like maybe:

• I Saw You in My Dream
  • Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
  • 4 Minutes

Tomorrow is BATTLE OF THE WRITERS  & The first EP of FIRST NOTE OF LOVE

TY_0910:
Maybe I am wrong, but I have a feeling you stayed for shirtless peat and seductive fort ;) 

LOL You are wrong this time. This is just my inability to drop a series rearing its ugly head.

American Fan:
This rating seems pretty low for you! It doesn't sound like the last ep is worth spending time on, and I surely must not have missed much after EP 3. 

I would not recommend this series.

American Fan:
Time to start one or two more that have already started airing...like maybe:

All good choices, ah decisions, decisions, decisions.

For those who watched Jazz for Two I need a spoiler; does the blue hair guy end up with the senior bully - I am still learning names lol.

yayyayay 1000!!!

i was sleeping like a log when the milestone was hit *welp*

What's everyone's ultimate comfort show, the show that genuinely altered your brain or makes you the happiness? Your number 1 of number 1s?

(Mine is My Beautiful Man, I can talk abt that show for hours and hours).

lovelykao:

What's everyone's ultimate comfort show, the show that genuinely altered your brain or makes you the happiness? Your number 1 of number 1s?

(Mine is My Beautiful Man, I can talk abt that show for hours and hours).

Definitely Cherry Magic Japan. I cannot count how many times I’ve watched that adorable as fuck show❤️

sjay:

Definitely Cherry Magic Japan. I cannot count how many times I’ve watched that adorable as fuck show❤️

AHH I loveeeee! Adachi is the cutest for real-  100% understandable.

lovelykao:

In terms of BL it is Until We Meet Again.

In terms of western series I have five - Boston Legal, Grey's Anatomy, Criminal Minds, The Golden Girls and The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (1984)

In terms of overall series, BL or otherwise it is Doctor X

In terms of cartoon it is four - Winx Club, Legend of Korra, Avatar The Last Airbender and Slugterra

In terms of comedy for me the British does it best - Are You Being Served (1972 sitcom), Keeping Up Appearances (1990 sitcom) and The Thin Blue Line (1995 sitcom)

These are all my comfort shows lol looks like I over answered lol

RXinw:

In terms of BL it is Until We Meet Again.

In terms of western series I have five - Boston Legal, Grey's Anatomy, Criminal Minds, The Golden Girls and The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (1984)

In terms of overall series, BL or otherwise it is Doctor X

In terms of cartoon it is four - Winx Club, Legend of Korra, Avatar The Last Airbender and Slugterra

In terms of comedy for me the British does it best - Are You Being Served (1972 sitcom), Keeping Up Appearances (1990 sitcom) and The Thin Blue Line (1995 sitcom)

These are all my comfort shows lol looks like I over answered lol

I still have to finish Until We Meet Again, I dont know why i've been slacking since it's so good!

If I'm talking non asian BL, my german comfort show is DRUCK, and Norwegian comfort show is SKAM.