lovelykao:
SKAM

I have been meaning to watch this but I am yet to get to it.

American Fan:
I'll be immature & unhinged right along with you, cuz I agree! I've never been called baby or sweetheart, but if I was it's ONLY gonna be for Meeeeee!!

Is this another star aligning for us in similarities. We are meant to be just on one condition no eating my cheesecake! LOL. 

You guys deserve a medal for tolerating me lol

American Fan:
Meet You At The Blossom, Battle of the Writers, I Hear the Sunspot and Monster Next Door.  I'm liking all of them!

NewsflashAmerican Fan is liking a JBL!

RXinw:
In terms of BL it is Until We Meet Again.

This is the correct answer.  *discreet "thumbs up" gesture to RXinw*

RXinw:
For those who watched Jazz for Two I need a spoiler; does the blue hair guy end up with the senior bully - I am still learning names lol.

Sorry, no spoilers - but I liked this series more and more through the second half. Sit back and enjoy the ride. 

I also struggle with Korean names. With their Anglicised nicknames, the Thais have a great system for making difficult names easy for non-Thais, especially English speakers. One of many things to love about Thailand!

RXinw:
Love Sea - 5/10

While Episodes 4 through 9 were indeed disappointing and draggy, I didn't think the series was quite as horrifically unwatchable as so many people are saying. NEVERTHELESS, having made it all the way through, I think I deserve some kind of prize. Since I was wrongfully deprived of the "Page 1000 Prize" (see my post from p. 999, copied below), I would propose that my prize for finishing "Love Sea" should be a date with Fort Thitipong ("date" in the Biblical sense of the word).

Actually, it's surprising that I've developed such a thing for Fort. Normally Peat would be more of my "type" physically, except that he's so pouty. Fort combines "green flag" personality with raw sex appeal. Carrrramba!

p43425:
The excitement is rising. What's the prize for the member who hits 1000 pages? Perhaps a date with the BL actor of one's choice?
 lovelykao:

What's everyone's ultimate comfort show, the show that genuinely altered your brain or makes you the happiness? Your number 1 of number 1s?

(Mine is My Beautiful Man, I can talk abt that show for hours and hours).

Mine is taikan yoho! I can talk about this series for a hundred million years without a break, that’s how much I like it! There is just something about segasaki mizuki and yoh that makes my heart flutter and mind foggy :) 

@RiqueXinw it’s high time you should learn from the AmericanFan don’t you think? :)

lovelykao:

What's everyone's ultimate comfort show, the show that genuinely altered your brain or makes you the happiness? Your number 1 of number 1s?

Between Us. I’m crazy about that show, and I too can talk about it forever. SIMM is a close second. 

axdxex:

Between Us. I’m crazy about that show, and I too can talk about it forever. SIMM is a close second. 

What’s SIMM? :(

Day 12. List 5 things you love. Or more if you want. (Beyond family, friends, pets, and so on).

1. My laptop
2. My phone
3. Food
4. Nature
5. Long walks
6. Books
7. Dramas

TY_0910:
What’s SIMM?

"Star In My Mind" - very nice series, Joong & Dunk, highly recommended!

Day 12. List 5 things you love. Or more if you want. (Beyond family, friends, pets, and so on).

1. I, like Emrys, really like my laptop and my phone. I do almost everything in them: studying, watching dramas, learning languages - like I said everything, so they are very indispensable in my life… 

2. I love BL content so much, that sometimes I wonder if it’s healthy… i read mangas, watch anime as well as dramas, which provide me psychological relief and safeguard my mental health, so yeah I hold them in high esteem as well. 

(Plus there is something really kawaii about two guys hitting on each other! *squeal*) 

3. I love food! I am Indian, so I tend to eat a lot of spices, herbs, breads, herby liquids and what not on an everyday basis… I cannot begin to tell how much I love it! I truly enjoy eating and feeling my taste buds sparkle to life with each mouthful :) 

[I think if someone asks me to die for food, I would gladly do so… it’s a unhealthy attraction, I know :( ]

4. I love learning Japanese!!! I find the language to be very beautiful; I love the way it hits my ears!! I have a plan to visit Japan once in a lifetime and gush with people over them about BL whilst speaking fluently in Japanese, but I feel like maybe it’s a tall order, atleast given my life plans… but one can hope, right? 

I know the challenge says five, but I only have four, and I hope AmericanFan forgives me for flouting the rules! :( 

American Fan:

Hey, Thx so much!!

You're funny! 

I m the last comment on page 999. It wasn't meant to be unfortunately LOL but I did enjoy being an instigator in the peanut gallery haha

p43425:

"Star In My Mind" - very nice series, Joong & Dunk, highly recommended!

Ohhh, that one! I love that series too!! It was the first JoongDunk series I watched, and I have to say, it blew my mind!!! I mean, Joong’s acting was just so… awesome! The man can don the same expression and still manage to convey two very different emotions… it just knocked me off my feet! I like the story too - it’s cute, romantic and fluffy; what’s not to like? :) 

lovelykao:

For bl at the minute it's until we meet again and between us. I've been enjoying watching both simultaneously so it's all happening together in one timeline lol

I'm not sure I have a comfort series outside of Asian shows. I ve honestly never been interested in a lot of western TV shows but I guess Vicar of Dibley would never get skipped. 

FortPeatForever:

A hot cup of tea sounds amazing right now. 

Always lol

RXinw:

Okay, and?

And, uh.... (someone help lol I can't fight this guy) 

Whatever, Joong is mine 

RXinw:
Yup, so if anybody here is rich and wants a date I volunteer as long as we go at night. I promise to be the perfect sugar baby LOL. I also volunteer to be a fake boyfriend if your rich family wants to marry you off through an arranged marriage just DM me your money offer. 

I see lol

I'm not rich but if u ever come to London, u better take me on one of these midnight dates XD

RXinw:
I have been meaning to post this quote I saw on TikTok but keep forgetting lol:

That quote just blew my mind :0

RXinw:
Love Sea finale

I can't drop the series like others did so I just put it on hold after ep 4 and I honestly can't bring myself to continue it, especially after all the negative comments :(

American Fan:
The first EP of FIRST NOTE OF LOVE

I searched this up and it looks cute! Where can I watch it for free?