Battle of the Writers EP 5

Oh la  la!! 

I'm calling this the kissing episode! Not one but THREE kiss scenes. No dropping this series yet.

Was that "real life" kiss (not the fantasy kisses) one of the longest in BL history? Maybe close? And Tutor in a sleeveless T-shirt...I bet he's inspired to write that sex scene for their novel now.

The movie scene with Pie and Ozone was fun, as was the ending!! 

Verdict: This was prob one of the better eps out of all 5, except for the fantasy parts. They were the worst so far. One thing this series does well - it's very inconsistent. 

Happy Birthday Shirley !!!

Day 27. Do you have a favorite holiday/holy day, and how do you celebrate/observe it? Or maybe none?

Well, I do like Xmas time, but not every year. It was nice when I was a kid, so the nostalgia is still there. Only now that I'm an atheist, I only consider it a nice holiday, and not a holy day. Same goes for Easter, only I never liked that one and don't celebrate it. Halloween is fun, but I never wear costumes, way too old to be doing that. Plus, I do see the appeal of it but I never truly celebrated Halloween by myself or with other people. I just think it's neat. There's also one more thing I like: New Year's Eve. It's a very special time for me, because I get to compose my yearly resolutions, eat good food and have fun, while being inside a holiday (if you're still in uni or something, it's an extension from Xmas time).

steph:

Cómo me uno? 

Welcome!

Sorry I can't speak or type Spanish. You joined by commenting, lol. Now you will see notifications for this thread. :-)

We like to chat about the BL's we watch and all opinion's are respected here. We joke around lot and have fun. Some of us are watching the same currently airing BL's and post our thoughts about them each week.

We are almost done with a month long challenge of answering questions you can find here: https://postimg.cc/MndttspQ

Have I missed anything, guys?

Part 2

Anita Mui - Known as the Asian Madonna and a legend in Hong Kong. May she rest in Peace.

Red Lips

Song Of Sunset - this performance is a benchmark in her career as she died a few days later so this was like she saying goodbye especially since at the end she turned around and shouted goodbye to the audience.

Sad Church - the drummer understood the assignment!

Lana Del Rey - I love her vibes not so much her vocals though.

Gods and Monsters

Summertime Sadness

Born to Die - come and take a walk on the wild side, let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain...I could not resist lol.

Lana Del Rey - Young and Beautiful

Lana Del Rey - Burning Desire

Lana Del Rey - Video Games

Katy Perry - I had a massive obsession with her when I was younger lol

Katy Perry - The One That Got Away (Official Music Video)

Katy Perry - Wide Awake (Official Video)

Katy Perry - Part Of Me (Official)

Katy Perry - Dark Horse ft. Juicy J

Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) (Official Music Video)

Tina Turner

Tina Turner - What's Love Got To Do With It (Official Music Video)

Tina Turner - Private Dancer (Official Music Video)

Tina Turner - The Best (Official Music Video)

Proud Mary

Cutting Crew

I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight - Cutting Crew (Lyrics)

Dimash Kudaibergen - I call him the vocal magician. He is often regarded as the world's best singer.

Dimash Kudaibergen - SOS d'un terrien en détresse

Dimash - Across Endless Dimensions

Dimash Kudaibergen & Igor Krutoy - Olimpico

Dimash - Your Love | Moscow 2020

Dimash - stranger

Dimash Kudaibergen - Opera 2

Dimash Kudaibergen - Sinful Passion

Dimash Kudaibergen - Hello - this Lionel Richie cover was everything for me.

Lara Fabian - another legend. The Queen of Resonance

Lara Fabian - Caruso

Lara Fabian Adagio

Lara Fabian - Je Suis Malade

Lara Fabian - Je T'aime

Lara Fabian - Love by Grace

DJ Sammy

DJ Sammy feat. Yanou & Do - Heaven - Candlelight Mix (Official Video)

Jannis Joplin - another legend

Janis Joplin - Ball & Chain - Monterey Pop

Cherrelle

Cherrelle - Saturday Love - Lyrics

Cyndi Lauper - the belting queen

Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time (Official HD Video)

Cyndi Lauper - When You Were Mine

Cyndi Lauper - True Colors (Live Letterman 1986)

Cyndi Lauper - She Bop (Official HD Video)

Pat Benatar

Pat Benatar - Love Is A Battlefield (Official Music Video)

Pat Benatar - Heartbreaker • TopPop

I am definitely missing some songs but let me stop here lol

There is also the Dancehall music but those include a wide use of patois so understanding them will be a bit difficult and some are very vulgar and/or violent so let me not lol.

RXinw:
I listen to every genre of music except rap music.

And I like rap, haha! We are so different but also not?

Oh, I love Sia!! 

I like the James Blunt song you got there too. A lot of names on your list are new to me.

ETA:  I just saw part 2. :-)

Lana Del Ray's songs are on my playlist and will never be removed. I do like her sound as well as her vibe.

I look forward to listening to your picks!

Day 27: Favourite Holiday?

It is hands down Halloween. ♡♡♡

ShirleyCrow:

Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm doing a live stream celebration for charity if anyone would like to join and get a chance to win my latest book. I'd love to see my friends there, even for a moment. 

https://www.youtube.com/live/muOzknplgNQ?si=Gre6yPUu37I--tcP

Happy Birthday! Tomorrow is a travel day for me. Sorry to miss it.

Love Sea Special Episode

.............Meh.....................

Battle of the Writers - episode 5

I wonder what really came first the chicken or the egg *thinking emoji*.......I really was not paying much attention to the episode but I did see the kiss.

American Fan:

And I like rap, haha! We are so different but also not?

Oh, I love Sia!! 

I like the James Blunt song you got there too. A lot of names on your list are new to me.

ETA:  I just saw part 2. :-)

Lana Del Ray's songs are on my playlist and will never be removed. I do like her sound as well as her vibe.

I look forward to listening to your picks!

Happy listening!

It is now 12:46 am where I live so.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY @ShirleyCrow

Updates:

Source - X

Jadeheart:
Chinese Lofi Beat Mix for Studying
Vindu - Lotus [Peace of Mind EP] (japanese lo-fi) 
Forgotten Temple ⛩️ Asian Chill Mix
Play (k) RAINING IN JAPAN ☔ Rainy Lofi Songs

"I hope you sleep tight!" Sleep music to comfort you 
잠잘때 듣는 음악 피아노 ? 내일은 더 소중한 하루가 될 거예요

Jadeheart:
handpan music / Yuki Koshimoto / Bird in the cage 
Yishama Handpan | Yuki Koshimoto | Pushkar lake India
LAO DUANG DUEN (ลาวดวงเดือน) | SAW BY AON
Fathers by Anoushka Shankar and Nitin Sawhney
Kissing You by Des'ree - Wedding String Quartet

yeaaah, someone else who likes instrumentals LOL I love the asian lofi. These are lovely <3 I'll be saving these to my list. I did listen to asian lofi before I found the violin lofi but I guess the erhu is a violin so LOL

Happy Birthday to ShirlyCrow

angeliviki2022:
birthday

August Challenge Day 27~

Do you have a favorite holiday/holy day, and how do you celebrate/observe it? Or maybe none?

I practise Modern Druidry, with some Buddhist philosophy, so my calender is the Wheel of the Year. I celebrate alone because everyone around me is either Christian or Atheist. It's a little hard for me to pick one as each are unique to it's season but I guess it's terms of ease and peace, it would have to be the Winter Solstice. By that point everyone is either at full gears for Christmas or has finished and settling down.

Because I'm on my own it's very simple. The evening prior will be prayers, journaling and reflecting with a ton of candles. I always like to prepare some hot chocolate and festive treats. The longer nights makes everyone go quiet. (That's probably why I like it) If the weather's clear I'll sit by my window under the stars while I do whatever I'm doing. I don't like incense, for me it's just smoke. I prefer essential oils. I may even have a bath that evening too. It's just a cozy, peaceful night for me. I do sleep because the sun doesn't come up until after 8am but I usually wake approaching 7am. And I usually just continue whatever was happening the night before. There's prayers at dawn and then I'll have whatever nice breakfast I've planned for myself, accompanied by a morning walk (if I can)

Even in a group, Winter Solstice isn't meant to be an active holiday anyway so I don't feel like too much of a loner LOL. I think that's why the Christmas period really hits a nerve. I'm settling into a reset mode and everyone else is wired to their Christmas lights. It's awful but I've been learning how to let it go with the Buddhist element LOL