ourpeachscones:

TharnType…. I dislike that series. 

Yeah i struggle a lot with this series. It is such a toxic relationship that it makes me very uncomfortable. I also struggle with the Brother/Lover relationship in HIStory 4: Close to you. I cant get past the mom being like i am totally ok with  you planning on getting your step brother drunk and then raping him...good luck son!

Sunshine123:

Yes, I would love to do some watch challenges in this club. I want to create one for this club to do in the latter part of the year or maybe even sooner :) I’m going to have to sit down and see what I come up with. I’m doing an MDL Watch Challenge right now and I love the cool prompts that they use so I wanted to do something like that but BL edition. Also, maybe something else, but I want it to be simple and fun. I’ll get back with you soon about it!!! 

Oh yes sounds good! Yes let me/us know…

I would like to join as well  :)

I would love to join, please!!

I’d like to join, thank you!!!

ourpeachscones:

I mostly enjoyed certain side characters though-

ourpeachscones:

Tharntype was very problematic at times and very toxic but I think lots of bl dramas are like that you'll hardly find a bl drama that isn't toxic but these days you do find some bl's that arent toxic.

Amy:

Tharntype was very problematic at times and very toxic but I think lots of bl dramas are like that you'll hardly find a bl drama that isn't toxic but these days you do find some bl's that arent toxic.

I totally agree with you...the recent ones (2021-22) are mostly sweet ones with less toxicity

hoshthegoat:

I mostly enjoyed certain side characters though-

I loveed Techno's character lol <3 and the side couples Dr.Khunpol and Champ !

I'd like to join as well :)

Oh~~ add a couple more on the list, since the ones I like everyone has already added 

Love is more than a word (It was quite sweet)

A round Trip to love (movies) 1&2

(I loved and hated these to movies, they were actually one of first few BL movie I had ever watched and I fell in love with the first part of the first movie and 2 movie was plain toxic)

And I have a lot more Books on the list though.

Btw does anyone watch YouTube mini movie stores by Nguyen Tran Trung quan (this piece of tanguan candy is very flavorful!!)

hazydaze:

I loveed Techno's character lol <3 and the side couples Dr.Khunpol and Champ !

Yeye Techno was so cute hahahaha hands down my favourite character

Tbh I wish Dr. Khunpol and Champ got their own drama

I adore Lovely writer, because I like Gane and Nubsib like a couple :3 

I adore  Color Rush, because the story of the drama was very interesting and I can't wait for next season! :3 

I adore  Where your eyes linger,because this was my first Bl drama and and thanks to  it I began to watch dramas! 

Right now I watch Tharntype I really think the relationship between Type and Tharn is very strange, but I like this drama!

Amy:

Yeah Bl’s Seem to be trying to move away from the toxic stories. We still have them but not as much anymore.

I would love to join the club!