Emma:

Day 30. Ask family/friends to describe you as a person. Choose 5 words, add your response and post here.

Sorry, I'm too lazy to be doing this. And it's awkward to ask my family/friends this kinda stuff.

No worries, I totally get that! 

When I saw that question I thought an alternative could be to guess what others would say about you (instead of asking). Or what you would like others to say about you. 

Answering a month of questions has been a lot of work, ngl. Loads of fun, but still more work than I expected, LOL. 

Kudos to everyone!! 

August Challenge Day 30 ~

Ask family/friends to describe you as a person. Choose 5 words, add your response and post here.

I would feel awkward outright asking them this so just using words they have used previously in my life.

-Smart - I think they mean 'well read'. I don't think I'm as a smart as they seem to think I am. I've just read a lot. 

- Different - I just like things they don't or don't think about. It's also a politer way of saying I'm the weird one lol

- Lazy - I might agree with this one but again, sometimes it depends on what I want vs what they're doing.

- Very Kind - Not to trump my own horn but I have my morals and I stick to them

- Funny - It depends on your self humour I suppose lol but I am a little dry witted.

FortPeatForever:

I think I am finally done customizing my profile lmao. XD ♡  

Wow. A lot of work went into that LOL 

MeNotYou:

If you haven't seen Unknown yet.... it's absolutely a must see. It's personally my favourite BL, tho it's definitely on the grittier side, so be prepared. I also recommend Kieski: Dear to Me (again on the grittier side), VIP Only (tho still an adult BL, it's MUCH lighter than the others), The On1y One (currently airing and the lightest of them all... so far at least), and my two other personal favourites, We Best Love and it's sequel (you must watch the special epi in between the two shows before moving onto the sequel). 

Make sure you have you're tissues close at hand for them all tho cuz you will absolutely need them...lol.

I apparently have all of those on my PTW list LOL I will be picking up The On1y One as well since peeps are enjoying it and I want to watch it with everyone too

** I'm now lined up to join in on The On1y One and I will give the Unknown a try as well

MeNotYou:

I agree. I liked it at the beginning, but now... meh. I think for me, I'm not really feeling much chemistry between the pair and I have to say, find God's actor is acting circles around Diew's actor, so that's not helping matters much either. But yeah, the pace is definitely feeling a little glacial and the storyline a little lackluster in this one for me too. Hopefully things will pick up now that Diew is feeling more secure being with God.

I agree. The actors r cute and good at acting as their characters but I don’t feel the chemistry between them much. But the story is nice

MeNotYou:

God was about to ask him to officially be his BF before spoiled bichna whatsherface showed up at the art gallery and ruined everything that God had built with Diew.

Argh that girl was so annoying I wanted to jump into the screen and punch her stupid face 

American Fan:
When I saw that question I thought an alternative could be to guess what others would say about you (instead of asking). Or what you would like others to say about you.

Well, in that case, I'd like for them to say I'm strong and resilient. Also dependable, trustworthy and kind.

MeNotYou:

It's like when they say "I like you" and I'm sitting here in my Western international world either thinking just like, are you serious? Or hmmmm... do they mean just like like or love like this time? Cuz sometimes they do actually say I love you instead of I like you too...lol.

Ikr it took me a while to get used to the Asian BL way of things lol

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I agree. The actors r cute and good at acting as their characters but I don’t feel the chemistry between them much. But the story is nice

(re "Monster Next Door") This is a pretty fair characterisation. What I especially like about the series, though, is probably the same thing that makes the chemistry so awkward, namely that they're such total, extreme opposites - in their physiques, in their interests, and most of all in their personalities. And speaking from a lifetime of personal experience, that is itself a pretty realistic basis for their mutual attraction.

GelfyFaeth222:

Wow. A lot of work went into that LOL 

Lol yeah it took me a couple days XD

FortPeatForever:

Lol yeah it took me a couple days XD

What program do you use? For your pictures I mean 

GelfyFaeth222:

What program do you use? For your pictures I mean 

I usually get my gifs from Tumblr or Tenor and I upload them from Postimages then I click on the direct link.  

FortPeatForever:

I usually get my gifs from Tumblr or Tenor and I upload them from Postimages then I click on the direct link.  

No, i meant what program to you use to create your about me pictures, with the animals and info and stuff

p43425:

(re "Monster Next Door") This is a pretty fair characterisation. What I especially like about the series, though, is probably the same thing that makes the chemistry so awkward, namely that they're such total, extreme opposites - in their physiques, in their interests, and most of all in their personalities. And speaking from a lifetime of personal experience, that is itself a pretty realistic basis for their mutual attraction.

True, opposites do indeed attract lol

GelfyFaeth222:

No, i meant what program to you use to create your about me pictures, with the animals and info and stuff

Oh my bad lol I used collage makers I use these 3 but i mosty use the first one and as for the animal backgrounds- I found the photos on google images and just used them as my background instead of the colorful ones that I usually use for the bl couple collages I made lol 

Day 30 of August Challenge: Ask family/friends to describe you as a person. Choose 5 words, add your response and post here.

I asked one of my friends and this is what she said: 

“Horror obsessed
Hopeless romantic
Bubbly
Last to die in horror movie
Don't have a sweet tooth” 

They’re all accurate and I have nothing to say except she knows me well lol