GelfyFaeth222:

August Challenge Day 30 ~

Ask family/friends to describe you as a person. Choose 5 words, add your response and post here.

I would feel awkward outright asking them this so just using words they have used previously in my life.

-Smart - I think they mean 'well read'. I don't think I'm as a smart as they seem to think I am. I've just read a lot. 

- Different - I just like things they don't or don't think about. It's also a politer way of saying I'm the weird one lol

- Lazy - I might agree with this one but again, sometimes it depends on what I want vs what they're doing.

- Very Kind - Not to trump my own horn but I have my morals and I stick to them

- Funny - It depends on your self humour I suppose lol but I am a little dry witted.

hahaha, I asked my mum (much to her confusion) and her reply was ~

1. Shy ~ Between INFP and INFJ. Both are introverts, so yes. 

2. Short Tempered ~ yeah, I have little patience most of the time lol

3. Funny ~ Yeah, I got one LOL

4. Loving -  I guess this may fall in with Kind

5. Stubborn ~ I stick my convictions OK? LOL

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Last to die in horror movie

Heads up guys, when the zombie virus spreads, we all head to Onyx's house LOL

Day 30 of August Challenge: Ask family/friends to describe you as a person. Choose 5 words, add your response and post here.

1. Compassionate

2. Nurturing 

3. Creative

4. Mysterious

5. Introspective

Day 30: Ask family/friends to describe you as a person. Choose 5 words.

Slightly edited:*
Charming, vivacious, youthful, scintillating, open-minded.

*Actual unedited answers from respondents:
Grouchy, lethargic, old, boring, judgemental.

GelfyFaeth222:

Heads up guys, when the zombie virus spreads, we all head to Onyx's house LOL

Lmao sure XD 

August Challenge Day 30

Ask family/friends to describe you as a person. Choose 5 words, add your response and post here.

Everyone says either the exact same or some other synonym descriptor that's essentially just describing my INFJ personality type.

Day 30 of August Challenge: Ask family/friends to describe you as a person. Choose 5 words, add your response and post here.

1.caring
2. funny and a bit sarcastic
3. openminded
4. determinated/stubborn
5. youthful
6. shy only when idk the person well 

American Fan:
I love those moments. Are you writing or recording your thoughts?

I was writing out the opening scenes for the Mer BL series last night, and I was in a puddle of my own tears. I was very vividly imaging the scenes as though I was already seeing and hearing the actors playing it out, every nuance and interaction, in my mind before I then wrote it all down. It's going to have powerful and emotional opening scenes that sets the foundation and background for the rest of the story; not too dissimilar in the format that Until We Meet Again started. I had to take a break already just after that little bit of working on it, because I got really emotional and didn't expect that to happen lol. The vividness of my imagination scares me sometimes.

Newly posted WeTV pilot for "Caged Again":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy6I_W35eKw
Looks quite cute!

BL Drama No Shuen Ni Narimashita

Aww, that was sooo cute!! I really enjoyed this drama, both the actors were great together! And the comedy was nice too lol

Rating: 8/10

GelfyFaeth222:
I apparently have all of those on my PTW list LOL I will be picking up The On1y One as well since peeps are enjoying it and I want to watch it with everyone too

** I'm now lined up to join in on The On1y One and I will give the Unknown a try as well

WOOT! *Doin' The Snoopy Dance* I can't wait to hear your thoughts! 

Make sure you stick around right to the very end of the epi in The On1y One cuz there's a small snippet of Tian's POV at the end of each epi and it really adds to it. Let me know when you get around to Unknown and I'll do a rewatch with you!

So I have started On1y One and it's cute so far. I'm assuming Jiang Tian has dad issues LOL Cute so far. Tian is good at math and Wang is better at literature. LOL I sense some study sessions? Maybe?

American Fan:

Yeah those Chinese marathons can be brutal.  Oftentimes I'm stuck halfway through a never-ending drama, not sure whether to continue to the finish line or cut my losses. It's a big investment.

You DO have a long watch list!

Ikr? And to think I just started watching BLs and KDramas maybe a year ago at most, but I've already seen around 200 give or take (if you count current watches), yet I'm still coming across ones that I've seen, but weren't on my completed list cuz I only just recently discovered and started using MDL's listing features.... so who knows exactly how many foreign shows I've actually watched by now! And that's also not counting the Plan to watch ones either...LOL!

OMG the girls changing scene  A classic anime scene LOL

In elementary, we didn't have proper changing rooms, so the girls changed in the classroom and boys got the cloak room LOL We were just kids so it wasn't too bad but I can imagine a scene like that happening had it been high school

OnyxTheHedgehog:

I agree. The actors r cute and good at acting as their characters but I don’t feel the chemistry between them much. But the story is nice

Argh that girl was so annoying I wanted to jump into the screen and punch her stupid face 

Agreed, which is why I'm still watching. I like opposites attract stories and these guys are definitely opposites in every sense of the word, except when it comes to kindness. They're both on the same page there. 

And yes, that girl makes my blood boil and causes me to see red every time she shows up on the screen. She doesn't even have to say anything and just the sight of her makes me wanna reach right through the screen and absolutely throttle her, or at the very least, B-Slap her right across her smug face and give her the most vicious tongue lashing and dressing down of her life, completely eviscerating her with my words. The guys have so much more restraint than I do when it comes to dealing with her. Clearly the actress is doing her job and is very good at it. LOL!