American Fan:
History 3: Make Our Days Count (2019) 

A moment of silence for this fallen BL series. Fans will never forget this heartbreak.

American Fan:
Jump to 2023 and History 5: Love in the Future came out, but it was a disappointment for me. 

That is putting it lightly. 

RXinw:

Well considering the original material, the novel, and it's tags, dubious consent was their way of making it censored enough for airing. Although if it had the chance to finish before the Chinese government intervened I do not know if they would have included the other tag. I guess we will never know the direction it was to take regarding that other tag.

Oh this is an incomplete series then?

Simi_Tutu:

OH wow  Thank you  for the info that helped !  I will watch History 3: Trapped with you guys and add  History 4: Close To You to my BL PTW list !

Sure!! Glad you'll be watching with us. :-)

I wonder who else... I think maybe 4-5 of us?

You, me, Onyx and MeNotYou...did I miss anyone else?

RXinw:
That is putting it lightly. 

I originally had stronger wording but edited myself, lol.

American Fan:

Sure!! Glad you'll be watching with us. :-)

I wonder who else... I think maybe 4-5 of us?

You, me, Onyx and MeNotYou...did I miss anyone else?

I’ll be watching too ^^

axdxex:

I’ll be watching too ^^

Awesome! 

GelfyFaeth222:

Oh this is an incomplete series then?

Wait, you do not know the legendary tale of the incomplete Chinese series that has set precedence? Well let me tell, years ago BL fans were excited as Addicted Heroin was being adapted into a live action series and just when the series reached the midst of book one plot the Chinese government took it off air and cancelled it due to censorship leaving an incomplete series that no one will ever know the ending. It was left on a cliffhanger too. Hence why persons were excited for the bromance version because it was offering some closure; at least so they thought; I might be wrong since I never watched the bromance but did it not have a sad and cliffhanger ending? The fandom for this series still keeps hope alive and remembers this fallen series. Even the actors who played the leads were prevented from ever appearing together in public or otherwise. Johnny Huang who plays Gu Hai went on to act in straight dramas so too Timmy Xu who played Bai Luo Lin.

RXinw:
Wait, you do not know the legendary tale of the incomplete Chinese series that has set precedence. Well let me tell, years ago BL fans were excited as Addicted Heroin was being adapted into a live action series and just when the series reached the midst of book one plot the Chinese government took it off air and cancelled it due to censorship leaving an incomplete series that no one will ever know the ending. It was left on a cliffhanger too.

Ofc I dont know about this series LOL I guess if there's a book, there is an ending, you just have to read original novel yeah? well, if I make it to ep 15 at least I'm prepared for an abrupt ending LOL

American Fan:

I originally had stronger wording but edited myself, lol.

You are a better person than me because I am having a talk with myself from now not to go off in my Sunset x Vibes final review after watching tonight's finale. The self control I am hoping to exercise will be tremendous. Bless your heart for having that type of filtering.

AUGUST CHALLENGE - DAY 31 - Share something funny

I'm going to end this fun month long challenge with the ONLY joke I know.  Lucky you!! 

In honor of my horror-loving BL besties.

One day little Bobby asked his mother if he could go out and play with grandmother.

His mother replied, " Not today dear. You've already dug her up three times this week."

I know, I know....but it's my go-to for anything joke-wise. Why should I leave y'all out?

American Fan:

I'm going to end this fun month long challenge with the ONLY joke I know.  Lucky you!! 

One day little Bobby asked his mother if he could go out and play with grandmother.

His mother replied, " Not today dear. You've already dug her up three times this week."

I know, I know....but it's my go-to for anything joke-wise. Why should I leave y'all out?

That sounds like it's straight out of an Addams Family skit LOL

GelfyFaeth222:
Ofc I dont know about this series LOL I guess if there's a book, there is an ending, you just have to read original novel yeah?

Well, we are not sure because....remember that other tag I mentioned? It plays a huge role in the conflict of book one and we will never know if at that point the series would have deviated from the source material. This was back in 2016 too and even though now they could maybe get away with something like that, back then I do not see them adding that detail and expecting positive outcomes.

I do not want to tell you what the tag is and how it involves the leads because it will possibly ruin the whole series for you and we will never know if the series would have included it so I do not want you to judge the series for what it may or may not have had because after I read that chapter my entire perception of the story was forever changed due to how unexpected it was. I will tell you after you have finished.

American Fan:

Lmao omg I am weak asf!!!! (deathface emoji) XD

RXinw:

the fact that you said deathface in relation to this joke, lol screaming

XD lmao 

FortPeatForever:
deathface

the fact that you said deathface in relation to this joke, lol screaming