SPECIAL extra ending: (Tang Lian came back!)

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1s8411w7UF/?spm_id_from=333.788.recommend_more_video.-1&vd_source=5ed0cf735fd5775839a5419dcdd2a37e

It's a novel and Donghua-adapted drama and follows the Donghua closely. But Donghua doesn't cover the novel, while the drama covers the whole novel). (Chinese sub)

S1: https://www.agemys.net/play/20180360?playid=2_1 (This link only works on computer, not mobile phone)

S2: https://www.olevod.com/index.php/vod/play/id/28815/sid/1/nid/1.html

Here's the complete Dongua Eng sub link:
Part 1:
https://www1.gogoanime.bid/category/shao-nian-ge-xing

Part 2:
https://www1.gogoanime.bid/category/shaonian-ge-xing-feng-hua-xue-yue-pian

Special edition:
https://www1.gogoanime.bid/category/shaonian-ge-xing-feng-hua-xue-yue-pian-special

Presequel:
SHAONIAN BAIMA ZUI CHUNFENG
https://www1.gogoanime.bid/category/shaonian-baima-zui-chunfeng

Levels of Martial Arts in this story's world :

There are nine stages of martial arts, and above them are four phases:

Phrase 1: Sturdy Phase of Mortal

Phrase 2: Carefree Phase of Earth

Phrase 3: Insouciant Phase of Heaven (Xiao Se has reached this level at the age of only 17) (and the white hair man from the Demon Sect in ep2)

Phrase 4 (the highest): Unbeatable Phase of Arcana that only exists in legend. (Mo Yi is on this level)

Five Sword Deities:

Li Han Yi / Zhao Yu Zheng / Yan Zhan Tian / Luo Qing Yang /  Xie Xuan  

Four Pillars/Guardians of City Tian Qi (in Country Bei Li):

Li Xin Yue: previous 'Qing Long (Blue Dragon)'- Lei Wu Jie's mother - Current guardian is LWJ

Ji Xue: Title 'Bai Hu (White Tiger)' (support Xiao Se)

Si Kong Chang Feng: previous 'Zhu Que (Red Poll)' (support XS) - Current guardian is his daughter

Tang Lian Yue: previous  ' Xuan Wu (Black tortoise)' (Tang Lian's master) - Current guardian is Tang Lian

Five Eunuchs:

No 1: Jing Xuan: with white hair, the eldest one.

No 2: Jing Xian: with green clothes and gloves. Friend of XS's master Ji Ruo Feng, 

N0 3. Jing Yan: collaborate with No.4 Jing Wei

No 4. Jing Wei: wants to kill the emperor, and is killed by No.2 Jing Xian in the end.

No 5. Jing Yu: A friend of No.2 Jing Xian, protects XS, but is killed by No.1 Jing Xuan. 

Characters:

1. Xiao Se (original name - Xiao Chu He) age 21: 

The 6th prince of the country Bei Li. Four years ago, because of pleading for Langya King Xiao Ruofeng's treason case, he was expelled by Emperor Xiao Ruojin. On the way out, he was injured by Yan Zhan Tian, and another villain destroyed his hidden veins. So he can't use martial arts skills now.  He can fly and has internal strength but can't use internal strength.

2. Wu Xin (original name - Ye An Shi) age 17:

The son of the leader of the Demon Sect Ye Ding, and the apprentice of Master Wang You. When he was five, his father failed to invade Bei Li and died. He was forced to make an agreement to stay in Bei Li as a hostage for 12 years. Master Wang You sheltered Wuxin in Hanshan Temple. At the end of the twelve years, Master Wang You was too worried about Wu Xin's future and died.

He saved his teammates many times and also saved his mother in the end. Final Martial Arts Level: Phrase 3.

3. Lei Wu Jie:

Apprentice of Sect Lei Men, weapon 'Sha Bu Sword', good at using gunpowder. Sister - Li Han Yi. Grandpa - Li Su Wang. Final Martial Arts Level: Beyond Phrase 3

4. Si Kong Qian Luo:

Si Kong Chang Feng's daughter, weapon 'Silver Moon Qiang'. Love Xiao Se. Final Martial Arts Level: reached Phrase 3.

Si Kong Chang Feng:

The third master in Xue Yue City. Master of Xiao Se.

Bai Li Dong Jun:

First Master of Xue Yue City. Master of Tang Lian. Love making and drinking liquid. Final Martial Arts Level: Phrase 4.

Tang Lian - age 23: 

Apprentice of Sect Tang Men and Bai Li Dong Jun, love Lady Rui.

Li Han Yi:

One of the Five Swords Deities. Sister of Lei Wu Jie, also the 2nd Master of Xue Yue City. 

Zhao Yu Zhen:

One of the Five Swords Deities. Lover of Li Han Yi. He can't leave the mountain coz once he leaves, he will bring tribulation and change the world. So the emperor ordered soldiers at the foot of the mountain to monitor him. 

Ye Ruo Yi

Daughter of General Ye Xiao Ying, has heart disease,has been familiar with Xiao Se from childhood.

Wu Shuang

A genius young master of Wu Shuang City and a friend of Lei Wu Jie.

Li Xin Yue

Lei Wu Jie and Li Han Yi's mother.

Emperor:

General Ye Xiao Ying:

Ye Ruo Yi's father

Lord Bai

Xiao Chong - the 2nd prince of Country Beili

Lord Chi

Xiao Yu - the 7th prince, share the same biological mother with Wu Xin (different fathers)

Yi Wen Jun / Consort Xuan:

Wu Xin and Lord Chi's mother. She was the Demon King Ye Ding Zhi's wife but was robbed by the emperor, and became his consort. The Demon King invaded Country Beili for her years ago.

Luo Qing Yang:

Rand 1st among the Five Swords Deities. Love Wu Xin's mother-Consort Xuan. Supports Lord Chi. Final Martial Arts Level: Phrase 4.

Hua Jing:

Si Kong Chang Feng's sect sister. expert in traditional medicine.

Mo Yi:

The No.1 in the world. He's on the highest Martial Arts Level Phrase 4. He cured Xiao Se.

Yan Zhan Tian

One of the Five Swords Deities.  injured XS seriously years ago.

Xie Xuan

One of the Five Swords Deities. Knowledgable. Helped the main team many times.

Thanks. So far 2 episodes are so good. 

You're welcome! Yep, this drama is fantastic from the beginning:D

Thank you instructive and clear

AnneFrench:

Thank you instructive and clear 

You're welcome :)

Episode 17-18 is already breaking my heart. Please no. Stop. I hope this isn't too sad because I love everyone so far.

Keyva:

Episode 17-18 is already breaking my heart. Please no. Stop. I hope this isn't too sad because I love everyone so far.

It hasn't released ep 17-18. Do you mean by 7-8? Anyway, it's a happy ending.

in Episode 2, Xiao Se said:

"There are nine stages of martial arts, and above them are four phases; the Sturdy Phase of Mortal, the Carefree Phase of Earth, the Insouciant Phase of Heaven, and the Unbeatable Phase of Arcana that only exists in legend."

and that white hair villain is already in the Insouciant Phase of Heaven...

Anthony Tumiwa:

in Episode 2, Xiao Se said:

"There are nine stages of martial arts, and above them are four phases; the Sturdy Phase of Mortal, the Carefree Phase of Earth, the Insouciant Phase of Heaven, and the Unbeatable Phase of Arcana that only exists in legend."

and that white hair villain is already in the Insouciant Phase of Heaven...

Thank you for telling me! I'll add them :D

CloudA:

It hasn't released ep 17-18. Do you mean by 7-8? Anyway, it's a happy ending.

Lol you said the cute icons were spoilers. There is a crying face on episodes 17-18. I'm scared about what could happen~.

Keyva:

Lol you said the cute icons were spoilers. There is a crying face on episodes 17-18. I'm scared about what could happen~.

Lol, yes! You're right~ Maybe something will happen in 17-18.

I love the knowledge and wisdom displayed by Xiao Se through the drama. Although I am on episode 11, I really wish to see some romance coming in for the Xiao Se ad Qian Luo. So far I am loving the deep voice of Xiao Se and the friendships that he has created. Everything in the show is predestined in my opinion.

I watched episode 7 so far. don’t need romance lol enjoy relationship between three guys….

For fellow commenters,  I have added the links to the animation in this post. You'll find them on the top.
Btw, This drama follows the animation closely :D

Thank you so much!!! This helps me understand and remember the characters better.