RXinw:
Well naturally you are right with you being my twin.

Being wrong - I am not familiar with that sensation so neither can you lol

Well y'know, even when I'm wrong, I'm always right. LOL!  

So happy that you enjoyed it as much as I did. I'm in the middle of a rewatch for ULS and their show brought so much more depth and understanding to their roles in ULS that I think I'm enjoying it more than I did the first time around.

MeNotYou:
Well y'know, even when I'm wrong, I'm always right. LOL!  

Damn straight!

MeNotYou:
So happy that you enjoyed it as much as I did. I'm in the middle of a rewatch for ULS and their show brought so much more depth and understanding to their roles in ULS that I think I'm enjoying it more than I did the first time around.

Yes a lot of things seem clearer now looking back. Re watch for both of us as I don't do re watches lol

RXinw:
Yes a lot of things seem clearer now looking back. Re watch for both of us as I don't do re watches lol

Yaaaayyyy! *Doin' the Snoopy Dance* We can rewatch together! LOL!

MeNotYou:

Yaaaayyyy! *Doin' the Snoopy Dance* We can rewatch together! LOL!

So you re-watching can mean we are both re-watching; me vicariously through you, being twins and all. Makes sense lol.

On a different note, I came across this Chinese gay film from 1996 with a very interesting story surrounding its release which is told on the description page; it is called East Palace, West Palace. I thought I would share with the group.

RXinw:
On a different note, I came across this Chinese gay film from 1996 with a very interesting story surrounding its release which is told on the description page; it is called East Palace, West Palace. I thought I would share with the group.

Wow! The director really went thru it for this film and to get it out of the country to be watched. Imma def have to check it out.

MeNotYou:
Definitely a prequel and a damn good show, but it's definitely on the heavier side

(re "Time of Fever") Thanks. My usual comfort zone is cute 'n fluffy feel-good, but when I'm in the right mood, I can go for heavy - so both are now in my (enormous) PTW queue.

DramaNomNom:
I was surprised to get a side couple in a JBL

(re "Cherry Magic" Japanese original) Good point which I'd not really thought about before. I'm trying to think of another JBL with a side couple. Other than Aoki and Hashimoto in "Kieta Hatsukoi" (who I totally loved, but they're boy-girl so probably not really what we're talking about here), I can only think of one other: Shuu and the adorably cute Asuka in "Minato Season 2".

axdxex:
There might not have been kisses and the lot, but there was longing and pining, and if done right, it can be just as good.

(re "Sunspot") In general, I feel the same way - but even at that, I still felt that the final episode lacked the satisfying resolution that I wanted ...

axdxex:
To be fair, this show is very very faithful to the manga, and the confession scene at the end, doesn't have a kiss in the manga.

... and although my "satisfying resolution" doesn't necessarily have to involve a kiss, this largely explains why. Thanks!

p43425:
(re "Time of Fever") Thanks. My usual comfort zone is cute 'n fluffy feel-good, but when I'm in the right mood, I can go for heavy - so both are now in my (enormous) PTW queue.

I can't WAIT for you to watch it and tell me how you liked it. It really is so freaking well done as to be expected from a Korean production and imho, it has broken all kinds of barriers and has paved the way for a new era in KBLs.

MeNotYou:

I can't WAIT for you to watch it and tell me how you liked it. It really is so freaking well done as to be expected from a Korean production and imho, it has broken all kinds of barriers and has paved the way for a new era in KBLs.

Korea loves their melodrama lol

No Regrets to this day, is still one of my favourite BL films. It blew me out of the water when I first seen it. It's why I had an inner feeling that S.K Bl's were going to land on my top spot lol

Funny, because I saved this one recently to my watchlist, I cant remember if it was viki or iqyi but I do remember thinking, this sounds fun, I'll watch that later LOL

Wrenix:

Korea loves their melodrama lol

No Regrets to this day, is still one of my favourite BL films. It blew me out of the water when I first seen it. It's why I had an inner feeling that S.K Bl's were going to land on my top spot lol

Funny, because I saved this one recently to my watchlist, I cant remember if it was viki or iqyi but I do remember thinking, this sounds fun, I'll watch that later LOL

ULS is your favourite or the newer TOF? 

MeNotYou:

ULS is your favourite or the newer TOF? 

I havent watched either yet lol I recently saved TOF on my watchlist for future viewing

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Um….i don’t actually know lol 

Oh.....ooops 

A psychological break through.......Shipping......I ...see....it ......

I once read that the longer a couple is together, they start to resemble/compliment each other, some strange physiological/pyschological phenomena. That's why shipping never works for me because I just see two separate people. But every now and then I do see a couple that has me like, yeah, they look good together. Maybe that's why? 

Food for thought guys LOL

MeNotYou Give it a whirl, but keep in mind it takes something like 3 weeks or so to form a new habit, so you might have to try it more than once for it to work for you 

That’s a good point and I’ll keep that in mind if I do try it 

And yes, it's usually from the same or previous project, but not always. Sometimes people would love to see two of their faves paired together just because or because they think they'd make a great pairing on a show, especially if they're close friends irl. 

It makes sense that they’d typically be from the same project. It’s easier for us to see two people/characters interact and if they have chemistry when they work course with each other, so when a ghostship is two friends irl that makes sense to me too

Wrenix:

Oh.....ooops 

Lmao!! XD I love the gifs in our club. ♡