Wrenix:
I feel like the nemesis of nearly everyone in this chat LOL

That's okay. I dislike several popular BL's on this thread and I'm still here , lol. That's what makes this group so great. We are all accepted, as long as no one is disrespecting or bullying others. :-)

ZachRivera:
I want to join

Welcome! Feel free to join any conversation you like. If you need any recommendations, just ask; this group will gladly provide plenty of suggestions !

axdxex:
Like she'd randomly sit up in bed in the middle of the night and scare the shit out of me-- 

I would be setting up shop on the floor cuz there would be no way she would scare me out of my sleep like that lol

axdxex:
. He was also Win's little brother in 'Between Us'

OHH I remember him now; he was adorable  in that role 

p43425:
Santa starred in "My Only 12%

I haven't seen this one yet; it's on my PTW

p43425:
I can't help wonder if Chimon's "health" was really about some sort of falling out between him and Perth

I find it unlikely that the company would cite his mental health as the reason for parting ways. It would have been simpler for them to state that the pair wished to pursue different career paths as the primary reason for their separation. Based on past occurrences, it seems that they have done this numerous times before.

p43425:
maybe Chimon just didn't want to do BLs any more.

If this is indeed the case, I can understand why . Fans can be overwhelming. and then there's the issue of being typecast

Wrenix:
So it's been real nice knowing you all. . ......

Wait, I have the worst face recognition. Who are these two? lol

Simi_Tutu:

Wait, I have the worst face recognition. Who are these two? lol

I think you were out when I post this but if you look on the last page, I answered Pluto about this, and have links to the two posts I have shared <3

foxyvegas:

Eien no Kinou maybe heartbreaking but its really one of the greatest <3 

I think finding out about Koichi's backstory just sent me over the edge. (⋟﹏⋞) I thought knowing he was dead would lessen the blow but it didn't.

Wrenix:

Literally just today got to episode 2 of Eien no Kinou and drop kick it out the window LOL

I feel like the nemesis of nearly everyone in this chat LOL

My first nemesis <3

DramaNomNom:

My first nemesis <3

Fear Me

axdxex:

I totally didn't get it the first time I watched it lol--

So I THINK Jack is basically a mercenary. People hire him to infiltrate criminal organizations. In ep1 we see the leader of the Interpol team in that meeting, that is the same man that talks to Jack in ep 9 and offers him a different mission. This is when Jack hands over information relating to Tang Yi's gang to the Interpol, and finishes his current mission.

Wasn’t Tang Yi upset that Jack was giving out information about their gang to the interpol? Why did the whole thing seem so casual?

Wrenix:
Fear Me

OMG CUTE! LOL

Someone asked about a BL Discord group not long ago....anyways I think the name of the Discord group is "BL Wonderland". That's the name one of our thread members used to promote here on this thread.

American Fan:

Someone asked about a BL Discord group not long ago....anyways I think the name of the Discord group is "BL Wonderland". That's the name one of our thread members used to promote here on this thread.

If you're interested, the MDL BL Drama Lovers server is here:  https://discord.gg/uRSVuwEqga  there is also the BL | GL Wonderland Discord Server: https://discord.gg/blwonderland 

Both servers offer watch parties and lively conversations about individual BL dramas and films.

Wrenix:

Fear Me

Impossible...tooo cute to fear

Chun Mo Rionnag:

If you're interested, the MDL BL Drama Lovers server is here:  https://discord.gg/uRSVuwEqga  there is also the BL | GL Wonderland Discord Server: https://discord.gg/blwonderland 

Both servers offer watch parties and lively conversations about individual BL dramas and films.

Oh Hi!! 

How is life these days?

Thanks for sharing the details. :-) 

Wrenix:

hey @RX I went through your favourite BL's on your profile and saved them all to my ptw list LOL

I have started on Bed Friend and I'm really enjoying it so far. The ML's are stupidly beautiful and I love their dynamic 

I see someone got brave and went on my profile lol

Happy watching!