ANNIE NU:
I'd love to join this club!

HELLO! Welcome to the club! What type of BLs do you fancy?? 

RXinw:
Love Sick (remake) - episode 1

I. LOVED. IT!

Oh really?! I'll try it then. :-)

DramaNomNom:
Minato's Laundry - Didn't care for this JBL. I watched the whole season because I didn't wanna drop it but I probably should have. The story wasn't good; it got boring by about ep 4..both MCs were just saying the same things over and over. 

Yessss, it's not my imagination! Thx for the validation, lol.

I watched both season's and even gave S1 a generous 8/10, but S2 was like a broken record. (I had hopes of a change of heart by the ML.) And a final frustrating confession. A low 6.5/10.

DramaNomNom:
Minato's Laundry - Didn't care for this JBL.

This is one of those BLs with rather polarised opinions. I'm among the fans (also of S2, even though it was admittedly annoying that Minato hadn't matured more by this point). As with many BLs (and various other things in life), I can overlook a lot of flaws for the sake of what I like.

DramaNomNom:
Minato's Laundry

I was actually reluctant to watch this show until I found out that it was the teen pursuing the older man. I ended up liking this show and watched S2 as well. They take a looong time to develop their relationship with Minato doubting that Shin's affections were more than a mere crush, and Shin always present to prove that his affections were real, courting Minato with homemade food. I found their dynamic interesting with Shin taking the lead and Minato at a loss, not knowing how to react.

angeliviki2022:
I was actually reluctant to watch this show until I found out that it was the teen pursuing the older man. I ended up liking this show and watched S2 as well. They take a looong time to develop their relationship with Minato doubting that Shin's affections were more than a mere crush, and Shin always present to prove that his affections were real, courting Minato with homemade food. I found their dynamic interesting with Shin taking the lead and Minato at a loss, not knowing how to react.

Yes, you elegantly put my own feelings into words. I also really liked the Japanese seaside summer vibe (complete with cicada noises) as well as the adorably "cute" / "kawaii" opening sequences and songs (of both seasons). And finally: the ironic role reversal of the teen acting like the adult (and vice versa).

Can anyone recommend some good BLs that are available in yt pls 

Simi_Tutu:

HELLO! Welcome to the club! What type of BLs do you fancy?? 

Hii how long ago was that message in mine

Btw I like thai bls 

I like Korean ones too but I've seen very few 

Also I'm very easy at rating them 

But the ones I gave a 10 were like really good 

Likely not gonna happen but I voted for GagaOOLala to be added to lists of services // where to watch

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/suggestions/130255-add-gagaoolala-to-lists-of-services 

BLworld369:

Can anyone recommend some good BLs that are available in yt pls 

Checkout World Of BL as they have a list of bls with links  available by platform too

Gian:

Likely not gonna happen but I voted for GagaOOLala to be added to lists of services // where to watch

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/suggestions/130255-add-gagaoolala-to-lists-of-services 

I just voted too. I remember it used to be listed on here.

Saygo:

I just voted too. I remember it used to be listed on here.

It was? How long ago was that? I remember that GagaOoLala were told they could add there links in the comments rather than being added as a streaming service.

I was out all weekend and now I have shows to catch up on! (Yay and Nay simultaneously.) I'll be back to read The Trainee posts, once I finish watching!

Okay, I just really love playing with generative ai sometimes creating my own custom BL character aesthetics.

RXinw:
Description - Source - Goodreads:

?? ??? ?? ???? ??????.

?? ????? ????.

?? ????? ????.

?????
ʙʀɪᴀʀ ᴜ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ꜰʀᴇꜱʜ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ, ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ Qᴜɪᴄᴋʟʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴀ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ.
ᴏɴᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ. ᴏɴᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ. ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴡɪꜱᴛᴇᴅ ꜱᴇɴꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ.
ᴀ ꜰʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ꜱᴇɴᴛ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ꜱᴘɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ɪᴛꜱ ᴀxɪꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴍʏ ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ ɪɴ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙᴇᴀᴛ.

??????
ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱɪᴍᴘʟᴇ: ᴛʀᴀɪɴ, ᴘʟᴀʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴ. ᴏɴᴇ ᴍɪꜱꜱᴛᴇᴘ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ'ꜱ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
ᴀ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ʜᴏʟᴅꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʀᴜɪɴ, ᴀ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ. ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ʜɪᴍ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ.
ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʜɪꜱ ᴡᴏʀꜱᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ ꜱᴀꜰᴇ.
ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪꜰ ɪᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋꜱ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ᴜꜱ.

Added to my book list! I like the sound of it lol

DramaNomNom:

Minato's Laundry - Didn't care for this JBL. I watched the whole season because I didn't wanna drop it but I probably should have. The story wasn't good; it got boring by about ep 4..both MCs were just saying the same things over and over. 

Minato calling himself an old man and Shin a high schooler got really old really quickly. It felt like the writers were straight up lazy developing the story and the characters. With JBLs I know the confession can be a toss up and anywhere from beginning to end depending on the story but this one felt like a dick move on the MCs part.

Shin tells him the whole season he likes him and Minato waits until he thinks he leaving for university to tell him that he likes  him too. The acting was satisfactory but the crying scenes were lacking that realness to get me truly emotionally invested in the relationship. 

Aw, it's sad that u didn't enjoy it :( I loved this series and rated it a 10 (mostly cuz of Shin lol)