RXinw:
I hope you enjoyed it. I loved it.

I loved it and went through like three Kleenex's 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
*scribbles down a quick note* yes teacher (why does that sound weird lmao)

Well it depends on what tone you said it in and what tone I read it in lol

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Lolll, I don't think u should watch The Trainee just yet- only if ur looking for a slice-of-life slow romcom (which, knowing u, will probably never happen lmao)

You know me well lol.

Wrenix:

There was both this week, ep 7

I feel like it wouldn't be as slow if you were watching it all together but it is slow moving. It's going with the 'first love' theme, so they're taking their time.  

Ah ok good to know, thx! 

RXinw:

Well it depends on what tone you said it in and what tone I read it in lol

You know me well lol.

I said it in a totally innocent way :) 

First Note of Love Ep7

I loved this episode. It made me feel all-- how do I explain this? This episode feels like when you're first falling in love-- the uneasiness and the fear-- everything from the coloring to the way they act after the impulsive kiss and confession, feels so genuine to the characters-- like-- it's them! I really do like Sea and Neil together. 

First Note of Love ep 7 today omg  ( ღ’ᴗ’)৴♥   ( ღ’ᴗ’)৴♥   ( ღ’ᴗ’)৴♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Have you ever found yourself in this situation: you put your meal in the microwave to warm it up, then get caught up in handling an urgent task? All the while, you're looking forward to savoring the delicious taste of your food and the prospect of unwinding. But when you finally return, you find that your meal has turned into a rock because it was overheated. 

Now you stand over your hard-as-rock meal, contemplating your life choices, questioning the urgency of that task, and mentally berating yourself for forsaking your one true love. 

Was that task truly urgent, or could you have spared a mere 20 minutes to be with your meal? It was meant to be you and your meal, standing together through thick and thin. Oh, the bitter sorrow. Goodbye, my beautiful meal, you will be missed. Perhaps these rock-hard meatballs will nurture the ground we walk on and one day give rise to beautiful trees and flowers.

Simi_Tutu:

Have you ever found yourself in this situation: you put your meal in the microwave to warm it up, then get caught up in handling an urgent task? All the while, you're looking forward to savoring the delicious taste of your food and the prospect of unwinding. But when you finally return, you find that your meal has turned into a rock because it was overheated. 

Now you stand over your hard-as-rock meal, contemplating your life choices, questioning the urgency of that task, and mentally berating yourself for forsaking your one true love. 

Was that task truly urgent, or could you have spared a mere 20 minutes to be with your meal? It was meant to be you and your meal, standing together through thick and thin. Oh, the bitter sorrow. Goodbye, my beautiful meal, you will be missed. Perhaps these rock-hard meatballs will nurture the ground we walk on and one day give rise to beautiful trees and flowers.

Sorry to hear that, there, there friend. You could join me in eating ramen for dinner lol

Simi_Tutu:

Now you stand over your hard-as-rock meal, contemplating your life choices, questioning the urgency of that task, and mentally berating yourself for forsaking your one true love. 

Heartbreaking ;;

Simi_Tutu:

Members are still watching it?????

I thought we all called it quits during the mushroom episode. LMAO 

I went back for more after my recovery period. I have a dysfunctional relationship with this series.

RXinw:
Updates: 

Noooooo, I'm not ready for more!

Kicking off my Monday shows with Jack & Joker. I'm only 20 mins in and had to take a break due to mental stress and practically falling off the edge of my seat. 

RXinw:
You could join me in eating ramen for dinner

Samyang Carbo Hot Chicken Flavor Ramen YES PLEASE!

axdxex:
Heartbreaking ;;

Indeed, Indeed it is T_T, haha 

American Fan:
I went back for more after my recovery period.

A haha ha

Simi_Tutu:

I couldn't find it on any streaming service, but I saw the full version on YouTube! If you happen to watch it, I would love to hear your thoughts! 

ok thank you  :)